Weekend in December

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
FatherOfFour

Re: Weekend in December

Post by FatherOfFour »

Congrats!
Evolving to spices is a new territory to explore for You, with countless hours of "hot" feelings...
I'm glad You're healthy again, now You can "spice up" Your life...

Have fun, play with Your food...
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Thanks FatherofFour :)

For the next weekend I will try to the things planned for the last one, but of course some spicy ones too.

- tape fresh chilli to my nipples, then wear a bra over it, so I can't care myself
- put the chills or Tabasco in my pantys and wear them outside under my normal clothes
- mix some kind of hot sauce and put it on my dildo before giving it a blow-job

I would love to hear your opinions and maybe you got some inspirations for my long and kinky weekend :gag:
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
First of all, don't do any predicament outside for the first time! Always test Your endurance limit (clamps, hot sauce, plugs, etc) at home, and go outside for less (You are more stressed outside, more movement, etc).
Been there and _it's_no_fun_!

Now, for the week-end, You could add ginger to the hot spices (peeled and carved). Don't loose it inside and (as always) test your tolerance (sensitive skin on Your forearm)

- Try shibari under clothes (it's winter, You could hide ship towing cables...), and do something physical: walk, shovel snow, ...
- Dress slutty, open windows wide, and wait for the "client" for an hour, as every "working girl" does.
(only if You're healthy, have another well heated room, hot bath, and feel safe to do it...)
- Try an ice release device (coiled rope inside kinder egg) with pee, timed let's say for 1-2hrs (maybe the larger fist-size egg), and tie yourself into some painful position (nipple clamps/spiced dildo) so for quicker release You have to lick the ice...
USE_secondary_release (scissor/knife)!

That's all for now,
Have fun, 48hrs
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Thank you for your ideas FatherofFour, I hope many other read this and can benefit from your great ideas too :)

I thought about Friday as "training day", will be tired but already alone and can play in a safe atmosphere.
But before I will go shopping food for the weekend and buy some ginger and maybe some other nice things :twisted:
Try shibari under clothes (it's winter, You could hide ship towing cables...), and do something physical: walk, shovel snow, ...
Definitely will do this, I don't need to shovel snow but I will walk through the City.
I will wear probably this shibari:
Dress slutty, open windows wide, and wait for the "client" for an hour, as every "working girl" does.
I'm fit again and will try this. Will dress in my sluttiest outfit and put my dildos in front of me but will force myself not to touch the toys or myself before one hour has left.
Maybe I can spice it up with wearing my plug in this time or watching some girly show for waiting.
Try an ice release device (coiled rope inside kinder egg) with pee, timed let's say for 1-2hrs (maybe the larger fist-size egg), and tie yourself into some painful position (nipple clamps/spiced dildo) so for quicker release You have to lick the ice...
USE_secondary_release (scissor/knife)!
I never did something like this before, but it's one of my new year resolutions, so I will give my best.
I'm not sure yet, but thought about kneeling or laying on the ground, my feet and wrists tied together, maybe some hook between them so I can't stand up.
The string with the key will be hanging over the edge from a table and in front or above my mouth.
To spice it up I can wear nipple-clamps or my plug. I feel uncomfortable while kneeling for a longer time so this is maybe enough motivation to lick the ice :gag:
gemt

Post by gemt »

I love the rope diagram. Are the ears mandatory? :-)
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Of course, they are mandatory gemt :whip:
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

So here's my report from the last weekend:

Friday:
After work I went shopping and bought some ginger too.
But then I got spontaneous some friends over, so I couldn't use Friday as my trainings day.
My kinky weekend began, when they left at the late evening- I shaved my private parts andI put on panties, leggings, a bra and my long-shirt and slept with them on.
In this night I had my first "sex-dream", but completely vanilla and I woke up before it got very nice :facepalm:

Saturday:
I woke up in my nice female clothes and felt very well. So I kept my panties on and went shopping again, because I didn't get one of the bigger Kinder-eggs in the first shop.
So I walked through the city and went into 3 shops, but none of them had this big eggs.
While walking around I didn't felt the panties, but it was a nice though that I was doing my most secret hobby out there.
But in fact I didn't get one of the bigger eggs so I need to improvise:
I cut a can in half and removed the flash with my nail file. Then I put a part of a plastic bag in it, filled it with urine and put it in the freezer.
Now it was time for some real fun. I put on a thong and stockings and went with my dildo and a bowl in the shower.
I pressed the dildo with the suction cup against the wall and kneeled in front of it.
In this position I tried something called "Throat Dare" and you can find it here http://crazy-xxx.github.io/th1/th1.html
Because I didn't eat anything on this day before I felt very safe and got very messy and produced much spit :gag:
While gagging on my dildo I edged several times and finally came with a ruined orgasm through my panties.
After cleaning up I made something to eat, because after deep-throats and gagging I'm always very hungry :oops:
Then I tried to get a nice shibari on me, wearing only panties, but it wasn't as perfect as on the picture, but it was good enough for me.
I took my "normal" clothes over it and walked for about 20 minutes through the city, and this time it was much more intense then only with panties,
because with every step I took I felt the rope gliding over my shoulders, through my crotch and over my chest.
When I got back I made some thoughts about my first self-bondage session, watched some TV and finally went to bed, wearing the same as Friday night.

Sunday:
I woke up at midday, ate something and cleaned the flat a bit.
Then I opened the windows, wearing my sluttiest outfit: purple thong, pink stockings and the black long-shirt.
I sat down on some kind of a barstool and noticed how hard it must be for girls and women to sit with a short dress and not showing of there panties :o
So I crossed my legs and watched a girly soap for about an hour. While doing so I put some pieces from the ginger in my thong and it felt hot but nice :)

After it I took a hot shower and a milk enema for my next goal: figging.
I cut the ginger in a dildo shaped form, bend over and pressed it in my ass, I secured it with my thong.
First it felt a bit strange, but with the time I enjoyed it and kept it in for about 20minutes, while chatting with some guys on omegle.

Then it was time for the selfbondage part:
I made two of this called Sommerville Bowline ties mentioned on theduchy.com and put them on my wrists.
http://www.theduchy.com/SCSomervilleBow ... owline.jpg
I knotted the rope with the key and the urine ice at the handle of a opened drawer, and put a towel on the floor, for safety I put a scissor under it too.
Then I sat on the towel, put some kind of a belt around my ankles.
With the lock I connected the two loops from the rope with the belt around my ankles.
To keep myself in mood I put my laptop in front of me with a slideshow of some BDSM gifs.
So I was sitting there, locked up and watching the ice melting. After 5 minutes I got "bored" and began to lick the ice, it was surprised because it tasted like "normal" ice, but at the aftertaste it tasted like urine. With the urine taste in my mouth I checked my ropes and noticed I could escape them without the key.
I couldn't resist to open the ropes and then was the "flow" away.
I cleaned up everything, checked I didn't forget anything, made me something to eat and after watching some TV I went to bed.

So this was my second kinky weekend and not everything went as planned, but anyway I made some nice experiences :)
The next lone weekend will be on around the 6. February and it will be probably the last complete weekend alone for a while :cry:
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Well,
reading between the lines, it looked like a satisfying weekend:
- You tested new kinks
- Tried new scenarios (over a lifetime You'll repeat them, and repetition is perfection...)
- Got a few orgasms
- Explored more of the feminine side
- Didn't get caught/discovered/rescued! This is important!

In my book this is successful!

Have fun, be proud!
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

You're right FatherofFour, it was a successful weekend and I felt good all the time :)