Weekend in December

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
FatherOfFour

Re: Weekend in December

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
sorry for the short reply, I'm in some RL nasty-es...
Congrats for Your performance, I think it was both exhausting and fulfilling (pun intended...)

I'll be watching until writing again in about ten days...
Be safe, Have fun,
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Yes it was exhausting and fulfilling :gag: :)
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

I have to add, that I can't use my dildo with the suction cup anymore.
Normally I have all my toys in a case, but for the travell I put it all in a plastic bag.
I noticed the last days, that this dildo has now some dark spots on it, where the plastic from the bag and the plastic from the dildo probably reacted :x
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

TomJosy wrote: I noticed the last days, that this dildo has now some dark spots on it, where the plastic from the bag and the plastic from the dildo probably reacted :x
I guess that the dildo is made of some kind of silicone? If that is true the most probable reason for the color change is not a chemical reaction. It's most likely, that the plastic bag had a printed surface or aome color was "molten into" the plastic (Most likely PE).
In that case the most likely reason for the color leakage is that it was rubbed of the bag and dissolved in the silicone or simply dissolved by contact without rubbing it off at all. In both cases that does however not destroy the silicone at all.

If you feel uncomfortable using the dildo any further without added protection against the color: Use it with a condom.

Kind regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Thank You Blacky,
Never bought/had a sex toy and didn't know what to advice Tom...
(I know plastics, polymers, solvents and adhesives, I work often...)

I must read more about what all our play-items are made of...
(and maybe some first-hand-experience...)
Have fun, keep learning,
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Thanks for your help :)
I guess that the dildo is made of some kind of silicone?
I don't have the original packaging, but I found in the internet, that it is made from PVC (Phthalate free).
I took a foto from it today:

In both cases that does however not destroy the silicone at all.
So do you think I can use it, how I always used it before?
Yes, I was looking the last days too and there are so many different materials like silicone or TPE or PVC, and I love to use my toys and don't want to get cancer or some other bad thing from them.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

TomJosy wrote:Thanks for your help :)
You're very welcome. We are here to share ideas AND knowledge, aren't we?

I don't have the original packaging, but I found in the internet, that it is made from PVC (Phthalate free).
So do you think I can use it, how I always used it before?
PVC in itself is neither pink nor necessarily soft. Thus I'd say that using the dildo is in no way safer or more dangerous than it was before it got stained.
I wouldn't be too worried about the colours anyways. It's not quite easy to get significant amounts of them out of the material with the "solvents" present in the human body.

To answer your question more directly: Yes, I do think so. Although I'm not sure about how you used it before.

WARNING: Off-topic:
Which leads me to a commonly made mistake. There are very, very many statistics about what causes cancer (insert any other harm here). Most of them are misread, some are simply wrong because coincidence was misjudged as causality.
My wife stumbled over such a mistake a while back in a magazine she frequently reads. The good thing with this magazine is that they name their sources. So I could manage to get my hands on the original publication.

Heres the misjudgement: Eating chocolate with sugar in it raises your cancer-probability by 40%!

What had the scientists done?
They had tried to find out in what way the could make chocolate more edible for people with diabetes. They managed to find many test persons, of which roughly 50% had diabetes and they tried different types of sugar (Fructose, Glucose, disaccharids ...) and monitored the physical responses by repeated analysis of the test-persons' bloods. They too had a control group that was given sugar-free chocolate each time to find out whether they'd show placebo-effects.
A very well looking test, especially as they had roughly 10000 people as test-persons.

They stumbled across a phenomenon that at first sight seems very, very strange. They found, that within the placebo control group (~5000 persons) 5 persons developed cancer in the course of the tests. Within the group given the chocolate with various forms of sugar 7 persons had that bad luck. The researchers didn't actually interpret that fact at all. It was only stated in the additional information as a fact that occured in the course of the experiment. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, that fact does not mean any relevant inherent risk! They tested for diabetes effects. Who, most commonly, has diabetes? Older people in the western world. And here's the key. Cancer is a disease that occurs more often amongst older people, too. While it is a sad coincidence that 12 of these test persons developed some sort of cancer a distribution of 5/7 is NOT unlikely! There is no statistical relevance in it!
It was simply misjudged by the magazine's journalist as it was interpreted as though it had relevance! And 7 actually is 140% of five.

There are many of these mistakes very present in the media. Please do yourself the favour to not over-interpret such headlines.
I don't intend to say that there are no risks. But especially the "raised risk of cancer" is a very common mistake.
Just don't get over-cautious.
Have fun like you always used to. :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

You're very welcome. We are here to share ideas AND knowledge, aren't we?
Yes we are, and I love this forum and it's people :)
Yes, I do think so. Although I'm not sure about how you used it before.
I used it oral and anal, loved to deep-throat it :oops:
Heres the misjudgement: Eating chocolate with sugar in it raises your cancer-probability by 40%!
I know, statistics are a very nontransparent topic, but nice story didn't hear it before.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

TomJosy wrote: I used it oral and anal, loved to deep-throat it :oops:
That should still be possible without too much risk. As I said before: If in doubt, use a condom.
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

That should still be possible without too much risk. As I said before: If in doubt, use a condom.
Okay Blacky, thanks again for your opinion :)

Back to topic, I will have the flat probably the next weekend (8./9./10.1) again for myself.
I posted some minutes ago my New Years Resolutions in the "Everything else"-Topic, maybe I can begin directly with some of the points :whip:
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Today I ordered some nice clothing:
  • - purple thongs
    - a red push-up bra
    - black pantys
    - a red lipstick
    - pink lip-gloss
    - black pantyhose
    - a black long-shirt
    - blue jeans-like leggings
This items will arrive hopefully before Saturday, so I can use them this weekend.

At this moment I plan to do:
  • - wear at home the whole time female clothes
    - sleep in female clothes
    - Pet-Play: With my anal-beads and a scarf as tail, drinking/eating only from bowls, crawling
    - Urine-Play: One day I have a full bottle of water, I am only allowed to drink from this bottle and I'am only allowed to pee in this bottle, so I'm forced to drink my own pee
    - Wear some type of female underwear while I walk through the city
So maybe you have some more ideas to fill my whole weekend :gag:
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Yes,
A:
TomJosy wrote:- sleep in female clothes
- try plug Yourself - try building Your time to 6-8 hrs for sleep
- if it's too much, at least try some shibari while sleeping, and

B:
TomJosy wrote:- Wear some type of female underwear while I walk through the city
- could add tugging in: will add to the emotion
- also, if for short time out, clamp Your tits (it's winter, invisible under sweater), and

C:
TomJosy wrote:- Urine-Play: One day I have a full bottle of water...
- I'll cite Bear Grylls: You could _safely_ drink Your pee if You're well hydrated, and it's light at color. Also, better to drink it fresh (no time for bacteria/yeast to thrive), so no accumulation: drink more water the day before, again more water in the morning, throw first pee, and drink only as You pee. Re-hydrate well in evening.

Have fun, be brave and safe
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Thanks for your comments FatherOfFour :)
try plug Yourself - try building Your time to 6-8 hrs for sleep
I wore my plug before only for max. one hour, I don't know if 6-8 hours are a bit too much.
try some shibari while sleeping
Will try this, and its one of my resolutions :gag:
could add tugging in
Never tried this before, I will search for a good instruction
better to drink it fresh
Thought about a period of 4 hours, so I'll need to pee maybe 3-4 times, while drinking especially more water than usual.
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

I tried yesterday some tucking/tugging, but I didn't like it.
Felt uncomfortable while doing it, so I'll try to hide my private parts with a pantyhose or some rope.

I will try to get tomorrow some ginger, are there any things I must consider while using it for figging? :oops:

For pet-play I will try to connect my knees and my wrists with two ropes and prevent myself from standing up accidental.
In this position it's probably not possible to use the toilet, so I thought I will just crawl into the shower for pissing.
During this time I will drink only from a bowl and will carry one of my dildos in my mouth like a stick. :gag:

My packet doesn't get delivered to my flat, I need to get it from a packet-station. So I thought about wearing my stockings under my trousers, while I get there.
Maybe I can even put on one of the thongs on a public toilet, but I don't know if there are any.
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

I got a cold last weekend, so I wasn't able and in the mood to do what I planned.
I wore my new female clothes and love them all, but most of the time I wore my normal clothes and laid in bed.

I cut for a meal some fresh chilli (couldn't taste anything except spicy things), and went to the toilet afterwards,
but forgot to wash my hands before so I got a nice warm feeling around there.
I got so curious about it, that I took a bit of the chilli and rubbed it over my crotch and this was intense :twisted:

I will try this the next time again, because I loved the feeling of pain with knowing that I got no harm from it :gag:
The next kinky weekend will be on the 22. January.