Planning self-bondage but want someone to free me...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dana_tights

Planning self-bondage but want someone to free me...

Post by dana_tights »

I'm a tall, in shape / slender CD into bondage. Will be on a business trip soon and will have a week of self-bondage to try out. I would like someone else to free me (a friend who lives close-by perhaps or...?) So, has anyone had any experience in this...I need your sage advice or any words of wisdom.
Sir Cumference

Re: Planning self-bondage but want someone to free me...

Post by Sir Cumference »

Being unwillingly involved in other people's sexuality is normally not considered pleasant.

Think carefully before you act.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I have had to be released by Emergency Services after messing up a release, While they are reasonablt used to the weird side of life it is still very awkward. If you want a friend to free you I would recommend that you at least make sure they know about your extra curricular peccadilloes. :oops: :gag:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

dana_tights wrote:I would like someone else to free me (a friend who lives close-by perhaps or...?)
this is a world-wide forum, you have no friends here. If you're really looking for friends, why not post this on facebook? :mrgreen:

Please don't do it. While it's a common phantasy to be found by a (nice/caring) stranger :whip: it's best to keep it this way. Not even my wife, who is well aware of my kinky streak, likes to find me in selfbondage.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
dana_tights

Post by dana_tights »

If I ask said friend to free me, it would be done willingly and I am certain he'd get a kick out of it.

As for the rest, thanks for all the sage advice...good to hear these thoughts.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

dana_tights wrote:I'm a tall, in shape / slender CD into bondage. Will be on a business trip soon and will have a week of self-bondage to try out. I would like someone else to free me (a friend who lives close-by perhaps or...?) So, has anyone had any experience in this...I need your sage advice or any words of wisdom.
First read the cautions above. If you're still interested in being released, it would be helpful to know the general location of your trip.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

dana_tights wrote:If I ask said friend to free me, it would be done willingly and I am certain he'd get a kick out of it.
so just to get it right - you are not thinking of some random encounter, but have a close friend in mind? Why didn't you point that out in your first question? None of us can read your mind. The majority aren't native speakers and are struggling with the language per se, so any hidden meaning is totally lost on us.

Asking a real friend changes everything. But please bear in mind that there are a lot of reasons he will not or can not come to your rescue, so make sure you have the usual release, maybe times a little longer so that you will be forced to wait, and have a (messy) backup.
Still - if he doesn't know what to expect, this can go awfully wrong.

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

dana_tights wrote: Will be on a business trip soon and will have a week of self-bondage to try out.
Where might be this business trip be taking you too. We can not release you unless we know where you will be.
LOVE TO ALL
dana_tights

Post by dana_tights »

CaptainJoe wrote:so just to get it right - you are not thinking of some random encounter, but have a close friend in mind? Why didn't you point that out in your first question? None of us can read your mind. The majority aren't native speakers and are struggling with the language per se, so any hidden meaning is totally lost on us.
Easy to assume sometimes, thanks and will be sure to be very detailed in posts like this :)

Yes, definitely not looking for a random encounter...I would get myself into self-bondage and plan with him to come and release me. Max wait time 1/2 hour...I imagine he'll show up, loosen my gag and ask me if I'm ok. If I am, he'll "play along" re-gag me and come back.
dana_tights

Post by dana_tights »

boundsissy wrote:Where might be this business trip be taking you too. We can not release you unless we know where you will be.
Washington, DC ;)
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

dana_tights wrote:
Washington, DC ;)
Shucks :( If you ever make it to Chicago :wink:
LOVE TO ALL