predicament sb - must fuck dildo to be released

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BornThisWay

predicament sb - must fuck dildo to be released

Post by BornThisWay »

New_and_improved.jpg
Last edited by BornThisWay on 04 Nov 2015, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: predicament sb - must fuck dildo to be released

Post by lj »

Just a small (well, actually quite big) point, a condom can inflate to a huge diameter - a student trick was to tape one over the exhaust pipe of a car, apparently diameters of around 1.5m/4feet have been achieved - so I'd suggest you try this out unrestrained first! There will also be considerable back-pressure from the inflated item so you need to check the pump can supply more than this otherwise you will reach a point of equilibrium and be stuck there.

A couple of alternatives would be to use a balloon, or have a pin fixed so that it bursts the condom/balloon at a certain diameter
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Alternate release in case something goes wrong
Alternate Release.jpg
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Air Chamber is not needed so I took the pic that use to be here out.
Last edited by BornThisWay on 06 Nov 2015, 22:29, edited 3 times in total.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

lj wrote:There will also be considerable back-pressure from the inflated item so you need to check the pump can supply more than this otherwise you will reach a point of equilibrium and be stuck there.
Agreed, you should always test it first. Any old compression pump would be a bad idea. I would try a fuel primer bulb for an outboard motor on a boat.

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-F ... /53524700/
1859501_53524700.jpg
1859501_53524700.jpg (6.22 KiB) Viewed 9872 times
Last edited by BornThisWay on 05 Nov 2015, 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Condoms as stated can inflate to massive sizes as stated. A simple fix could be to place a tac a certain distance form the condom so that once the condom is inflated out to this point it will pop it for you. Also something that should be tested is if the condom actually fragments enough to let the ring drop off, since condoms can actually be quite resilient and when burst will just leak from a small hole.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

TheWingmen wrote:Also something that should be tested is if the condom actually fragments enough to let the ring drop off, since condoms can actually be quite resilient and when burst will just leak from a small hole.
Agreed, that you should always test it first. No matter how good something looks on paper, actual testing finds the bugs that need patching. I don't think this is going to be a problem. I want the condom to become extremely large, If your stuck waiting for 12 hours for your ice to melt to actuate your secondary release, you have lots of time to fuck your way out instead. Condoms are made to very high standards (compared to balloons) with a very thin uniform wall thickness. When this thing bursts, especially with the added weight of the ring and golf ball, it should be a very violent rupture. I'm not going to chase rabbits down the rabbit hole, if testing dictates that a it has flaws, I'll address them at that time. But I agree when you say you should always test it first.
Last edited by BornThisWay on 04 Nov 2015, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

BornThisWay wrote:
TheWingmen wrote:Also something that should be tested is if the condom actually fragments enough to let the ring drop off, since condoms can actually be quite resilient and when burst will just leak from a small hole.
Agreed you should always test it first. No matter how good something looks on paper, actual testing finds the bugs that need patching. I don't think this is going to be a problem. I want the condom to become extremely huge, If your stuck there for 12 hours waiting for your ice to melt to actuate your secondary release, you have lots of time to fuck your way out instead. Condoms are made to very high standards (compared to a balloon) with a very thin uniform wall thickness. When this thing bursts, especially with the added weight of the ring and golf ball, it's going to be a very violent rupture. I'm not going to chase rabbits down the rabbit hole, if testing dictates that a it has a flaw, I'll address it at that time. But I agree when you say you should always test it first.
Let us know how it goes, this is definitely something I would be interested in building myself if it works out
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

This is another option that can be added to the base model (or not).
I imagine that friction may be a problem after a while and there should be a way of lubing the dildo.
Option 2.jpg
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Anti-Cheating.jpg
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I was considering ways to conduct tests on condom bursting and how many PSI it would take to actually pop it. I came across some YouTube videos and instantly realized lj and TheWingmen's point.
lj wrote:Just a small (well, actually quite big) point, a condom can inflate to a huge diameter.
TheWingmen wrote:Condoms as stated can inflate to massive sizes as stated. A simple fix could be to place a tack a certain distance from the condom so that once the condom is inflated out to this point it will pop it for you.
I had no idea that a condom could get that big. Here are some YouTube links if you are curious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqNwcikwdQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i8vIXVEunM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOP52HQc6LI Back pressure, however, is not an issue. Condoms according to standards must have a minimum burst pressure of 1.0kPa requirements or 0.145038 PSI. That's nothing to most any pump. But considering the sheer volume of air a condom can hold, I do need to rethink the release mechanism.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

After clearing my mind and reevaluating the release, I realized that there really isn't a problem after all.
Don't get stuck on the idea that the goal is to pop the condom, it is not. The goal is to pull the pin holding the key.
The_Fix.jpg
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Hadn't thought of it that way, quite ingenious! I like it. Let us know how it works
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Thank you. Unfortunately, I don't have the space to hide something this big, nor the time to build it. And if I did have a place to build it, its so hard for me to actually get the time alone to even practice self bondage. My goal for this scenario was to design something cool that most people would be able to build, not cost a lot of money, and unlikely to kill anyone.
Last edited by BornThisWay on 24 Dec 2016, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I wonder if it would be possible to combine this with another pump and an inflatable dildo for the one you are fucking. And engineer it in some way so there is a very slow leak in the dildo. This way the faster you pumped the bigger the dildo would get and thus more difficult. So you may have to slow down and stop for a while to let it diminish in size.