predicament sb - must fuck dildo to be released

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BornThisWay

deleted crappy drawing

Post by BornThisWay »

deleted crappy drawing
Last edited by BornThisWay on 11 Nov 2015, 01:58, edited 1 time in total.
BornThisWay

Re: predicament sb - must fuck dildo to be released

Post by BornThisWay »

TheWingmen wrote:I wonder if it would be possible to combine this with another pump and an inflatable dildo for the one you are fucking. And engineer it in some way so there is a very slow leak in the dildo. This way the faster you pumped the bigger the dildo would get and thus more difficult. So you may have to slow down and stop for a while to let it diminish in size.
This needs a lot of work, first you would want to put the base of the second pump on something that would flex or rotate slightly. This is due to the push board having a pivot point. Second, with the second pump would the push board still fall forward in preparation for the next push or will a spring be needed to assist? I think you would have to provide some assistance. It's something to improve upon anyway.
2nd pump2 jpg.jpg
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

As long as you don't need different pressures in the systems you want to inflate you can use just one pump and a T-shape fitting.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Blacky wrote:As long as you don't need different pressures in the systems you want to inflate you can use just one pump and a T-shape fitting.
I don't want to compromise the first pump system, if I T it off to an inflatable dildo and introduce a slow leak then it will really mess things up. Since the inflatable dildo would likely be much harder to inflate than the condom, it would never inflate. All the air would go into the condom instead, but then condom would slowly deflate due to the leak in the system.
I don't think an expanding dildo is a good idea, sorry TheWingmen. If the intent was to force a pause in pumping then maybe there's another way.
What about suction? What if you had a dildo with an air tube running through it and you had to maintain a lowered air pressure by sucking it. There would, of course, be a slow leak in the system so you would have to stop fucking the rear dildo and suck the front dildo before you could continue.
I haven't figured out exactly how this would work yet. I have a few idea's but they are too complex.
I want to figure out a way to disable the rear dildo pump when the suction in whatever your sucking air out of drops below a threshold. This way you are motivated to fuck it hard and fast before it gets disabled and you have to stop and suck the front dildo.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Sometimes the best way to achieve a goal is modularize it into separate problems that can be solved individually.
My goal is to add a (Blow-Job Trainer) to this concept.
You would have a dildo mounted near your head that you had to give a good sucking to before you can make any progress fucking the rear dildo.
After you sucked the dildo, you would have a period of time that you could fuck the rear dildo before the conditions changed and you had to suck the front dildo again.

Here is an idea that starts to address the first part of this problem. How the sucking action could manipulate something.
Suck_it_initial_idea_jpeg.jpg
Last edited by BornThisWay on 12 Nov 2015, 00:22, edited 3 times in total.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Developing the idea of a blowjob trainer:

Now what to connect to the switch that can disable the rear pump?
Suck_it_2_jpg.jpg
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

BornThisWay wrote:Thank you. Unfortunately, for me it's just a concept to share. I don't have the space to hide something this big...
I think it would be good if the apparatus were self contained, so there is no need for external overhead fixings etc. I have two suggestions for the basic apparatus.

The first is mechanical and is represented in the sketch. I say represented as there are lots of engineering details missed out. It would have to be carefully designed in detail, well made and thoroughly tested. The idea is to use a ratchet wheel to move a threaded rod that would operate a microswitch. The switch would open when sufficient movement had been achieved and disconnect the supply to an electromagnet. This could be a door magnet securing the restraints directly, so as to avoid the need to set up a key drop.

The second would be to use a processor, such as an Arduino or a PIC microcontroller. This could be programmed to add interesting details, such as simulate air leaks etc, but it is subject to the usual warnings about reliability of computer systems. In either case emergency release mechanisms would be essential.
Attachments
Pump.jpg
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Keyless wrote:I think it would be good if the apparatus were self contained, so there is no need for external overhead fixings etc. I have two suggestions for the basic apparatus.

The first is mechanical and is represented in the sketch. I say represented as there are lots of engineering details missed out. It would have to be carefully designed in detail, well made and thoroughly tested. The idea is to use a ratchet wheel to move a threaded rod that would operate a microswitch. The switch would open when sufficient movement had been achieved and disconnect the supply to an electromagnet. This could be a door magnet securing the restraints directly, so as to avoid the need to set up a key drop.

The second would be to use a processor, such as an Arduino or a PIC microcontroller. This could be programmed to add interesting details, such as simulate air leaks etc, but it is subject to the usual warnings about reliability of computer systems. In either case emergency release mechanisms would be essential.
I like your creativity, different twist on accomplishing a "fuck to gain your freedom" scenario. But those seem a bit advanced for most people to construct and they have lots of things that can go wrong. You are right when you say the gear mechanism "would have to be carefully designed in detail, well made and thoroughly tested." I'm guessing you would have to have it machined to some specific blue prints. The cost will sky rocket and if you didn't get it right the first time you will have wasted your money. And you are also correct about the usual warnings about reliability of computer systems. That's why even with all the advances in electronics and software, people still rely on good old ice to melt. It's extremely challenging to come up with an idea that has a low probability of failure, but even if it does fail, there is still a back up release, doesn't cost a lot of money, made with easily found parts, not too difficult to construct, and also has the benefits that make it worth building in the first place.
I like my base model as it is, right now I'm just working to enhance the experience without compromising the way the system works now.
Do you have any ideas on how to incorporate a blowjob trainer?
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Electric Fence Charger! Before anyone spams me on safety please consider the model of fence charger I found. It's the weakest one I came across and it's made for chickens and small animals and has two settings, (High and Low).

http://www.zarebasystems.com/store/elec ... /bss-600hl

If I can't disable the base model without risking the possibility of making it less reliable then why not highly discourage it's use?

You can have one electrode on either side of the push board so your butt cheeks make contact with them when you push the board to pump air.

Sucking the front dildo until the water is full will flip the switch off disabling the fence charger. Then you can fuck the dildo without being shocked until the water to equalized. If your not paying attention you will get a rather unpleasant zap when you least expect it. The shock should make you move off the board quickly and you will have to suck the water all the way to the top before you can fuck again without getting shocked.
Flock-Shock in a description on zarebasystems.com website wrote:This Fi-Shock® AC-Powered, 1 Mile Charger with High/Low Settings for electric fences is electric powered and features continuous AC output. Effective for adult chickens and other large birds, it has a 1 mile range under ideal conditions and is covered by a 1 year limited warranty. Designed to energize the installed Anti-Roost Devices built into commercial poultry feeding systems.
Input Voltage: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, .035 A, 10 W

Output Voltage:

High setting: 900 VAC +/- 20% open circuit voltage

Low setting: 410 VAC +/- 20% open circuit voltage
BSS-600HL_1.jpg
Last edited by BornThisWay on 14 Nov 2015, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Even at that, either setting may be a bit high for self torment...
But, You should be able to add an inline resistor to tone it down a bit...
Or, open it up, look at how the switch controls the output and change the resistors...
Unless it uses a transformer, then you are F.... (sounds like "ducked"...)
But, you may be able to install a variable resistor and set the output to where you want it...
Maybe 2 resistors and create a dual output...
One for tease, one for pain...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Even at that, either setting may be a bit high for self torment...
But, You should be able to add an inline resistor to tone it down a bit...
Or, open it up, look at how the switch controls the output and change the resistors...
Unless it uses a transformer, then you are F.... (sounds like "ducked"...)
But, you may be able to install a variable resistor and set the output to where you want it...
Maybe 2 resistors and create a dual output...
One for tease, one for pain...
I was actually worried that it wouldn't be strong enough. Growing up in the country I've been zapped by an electric fence before. Makes you want to get away from it fast. Maybe those among you that are more experienced than I can work out the safety concerns better than me, but considering that an animal usually gets zapped in the face and the current travels through their body and exits to the ground from the feet and they are fine, makes me feel pretty good about this idea. In this situation, the zap is from one butt cheek to the other and nowhere near their heart, and the shock is safe enough for small animals.
If someone is zapped they should quickly lean forward and get off the electrodes, not stay on it for a thrill or tease. It's a motivating punishment and encourages them to suck the dildo to disable it for a few minutes.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Idea for a float switch jpg.jpg
boundtie

Post by boundtie »

As far as electric shock goes I'd prefer something wired into a battery rather than permanent power. "Scat Matts" to scare pets and rodents away have very low power and operate on 9V or AA batteries. These could be routed through your cutoff switch same as the other. Most have multiple shock settings, and a weaker or stronger battery may also play a difference. (Many of these do have power adapter options, but I am listing here because of the battery feature).

As far as safety: it's typically best to limit exposure 'through' the body. I.e. Shock between butt cheeks is fine, between fingers in the same hand, etc. Just not between far away parts where current is flowing through heart or other organs where shock could cause big problems.
Attachments
pet.JPG
pet.JPG (10.25 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

boundtie wrote:As far as electric shock goes I'd prefer something wired into a battery rather than permanent power. "Scat Matts" to scare pets and rodents away have very low power and operate on 9V or AA batteries. These could be routed through your cutoff switch same as the other. Most have multiple shock settings, and a weaker or stronger battery may also play a difference. (Many of these do have power adapter options, but I am listing here because of the battery feature).

As far as safety: it's typically best to limit exposure 'through' the body. I.e. Shock between butt cheeks is fine, between fingers in the same hand, etc. Just not between far away parts where current is flowing through heart or other organs where shock could cause big problems.
I love the idea, This Blow Job trainer can be used to connect anything or even be incorporated into a completely different scenario.
Possibly connected to a spanking machine for example.
It's completely up to the tolerance level or the kink of the user.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Here is another option/improvement for the Blow Job trainer.

Instead of trying to damage the one way valve to leak air backwards, you will have more control of how much air leaks in if you make several very small pin holes in the top.

This way you can experiment with the amount of time it will take for the slide connector to close the circuit by how many pin holes you cover with tape.
Improved BJ Trainer JPG.jpg