Work for your freedom

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Zuo

Work for your freedom

Post by Zuo »

A - buttplug or dildo
B - aluminium foil wrap
C - rubber band
D - battery
E - clock release without battery inside set to 30 mins
F - clock (or any other) release set to 90 mins
G - wooden 'thing' with hole in the middle. Have to be fixed to the floor.
H - another wooden 'thing' with buttplug on top

How does it work?

You have to fuck your buttplug to release yourself. Sit on your buttplug, grab it with your muscles and try to lift it. If you lift it hight enough you will create connection between battery (D) and clock (E). As long as there is a connection between battery (D) and clock (E) - clock gonna work.
When buttplug is in the bottom there is no connection. Foil wrap attached to H make it possible. You can use rubber band (C) to make lifting process harder.

I hope everything is clear enough. This is very simple scenario. I focused only on release mechanism, you can add ball gag, nipple clamps attached to the floor so every time you will try to lift buttplug your nipples gonna hurt more. You can use different bondage, it's up to you.
Easy? Well, it is look easy but if you adjust it properly you gonna have so much fun. I did it but without bondage and with some weight connected to my buttplug and believe me, It's easy at the beginning. During first 10 mins I was able to hold buttplug for 60-90secs and I had to break for one minute. During 10-20 min I was able to hold only for 30 secs and after 20 mins even shorter.
Attachments
fourth3.jpg
third3.jpg
BornThisWay

Re: Work for your freedom

Post by BornThisWay »

I like your idea of using the clock, maintaining a certain condition to be true in order for the time to run out. Your scenario is more of an exercise in gripping and holding than it is actually fucking the butt plug though. Nothing wrong with that by the way.
I like scenarios where you are forced to do something to be released.
Zuo

Re: Work for your freedom

Post by Zuo »

Yes, you are right, it's more like exercise than fucking but let me show you another point of view. Use well lubricated, regular (penis-shaped or whatever) dildo, then you have to constantly grab it with your ass and lift, grab it again and lift, and again and again because you won't be able to make connection for longer than 2 secs everytime. Dildo has the same diameter so it pull out really easy (no good grab point). Your position and rubber band doesn't make it easier. You know what I mean? Just adjust scenario to yourself and enjoy. But yea... It still not fucking.

And one important thing. Once I had a clock when you put battery inside, clock count -1 sec at the beginning and then was working properly. -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. If you wanna try this make sure you don't have same clock as I had because by the time you might be even far away from release than at start.