A long itchy walk, prolonged

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
little_boy

A long itchy walk, prolonged

Post by little_boy »

Hi,

I already wrote a scenario about a long itchy walk in the past. This time, it's a little less complicated to setup, and a 'little' longer. I've planned to perform this scenario this weekend. Just wanted to share it with you to bring you up ideas, AND i'm looking forward for suggestions to make the scenario even more heavier. Okay, here we go:

So, for preparation, in the afternoon, I hide a key to my shed somewhere outside, at a distance of 3.5 km from my house. 2 keys to the house, which are my backup keys, are hidden at 3.5 km in the opposite direction.
In the shed is a digital safe which holds another key to the house, and an an arduino which disables the keypad. More on the arduino program later.

When the evening falls, I leave the house, pulling the door behind me. I head to the shed, where I get ready for the scenario:
I insert an inflatable buttplug, put on some pantyhoses and a leotard and fill them both with rosehip seeds, which prooved to be very effective in itching/stinging to the skin*. Trough 2 holes in the leotard, I apply clover clamps** with both 100g weights, so that they can dangle around when I walk/run.
Over that, I put on a women's skinnyjeans and t-shirt to add a tiny amount of crossdressing (not willing to Xdress in my own neighbourhood). A regular belt is fed through the jeans and the shirt and then locked with a padlock, making it impossible to remove the rosehip seeds or finish myself until I get the keys, which are left in house.
Last, I put on some old shoes filled with uncooked rice. The laces are also locked with padlocks, so I cannot take out the rice during the walk.

So now, the long itchy walk part of my scenario can begin: I go out, lock the shed and slide the key under the door. This is the point of no return, and I have to walk 7 km to get one of the keys. I could go for the key to my home, but since the scenario has just begun, I will go for the key to the shed.

During the walk, I will wear a pair of headphones to enjoy myself with the sound of some nice movies, alternated with some pink noise to keep me in the nice 'trance' without being distracted by any regular sounds. I'm also able to inflate the buttplug (the hose and bellow are under my clothes, so no way to let the air flow out other than the ± 15 minutes it takes naturally because it's a bit porous).

I will probably end up running some sections (which will be heavy, considering the rosehips, buttplug, clover clamps and rice), to be back to the shed on time.

Which leads to the evil arduino program that is running:
I like to have some uncertainty and frustration of disappointments in my SB sessions, so I implemented some roulette-like program which 'spins the roulette table' each 30 to 90 minutes. The chance that the safe opens is N each round (starting at 10). As soon as I leave the shed, I push a button which starts counting the time I need to get back. If I don't report back within an hour (which means an average walking/running speed of 7 km/h), N is incremented each 5 minutes. This should be a motivation to run some sections of my long walk.

So, when back at home, I can only enter the shed and the "prolonged part" of the scenario begins. Since I probably do not fancy having another 7km walk, I'm pretty much forced to stay in the shed, locked in my itching/stinging clothes, with buttplug inserted. Each new roulette round is starting with a beep (that has be confirmed with a button, forcing me to wake up and move and thereby 'activate' the rosehips again), and each time I can only hope to get released or to be disappointed and stay locked for some longer. I can try to get some sleep between some blankets on the concrete floor, or 'horny myself up' with the movies on my phone.

One of my 'concerns' about this scenario is the fact that I surely have to pee during the time that I'm forced in my shed, with no other way than wetting myself. Since I definitely need to lock my clothes to prevent me from releasing myself from the applied tortures and playing with myself, there's no way to prevent this, which may mean that eventually I'm so cold that I'm not able to sleep anymore which makes the heavy night even longer.

If I'm unlucky and none of the roulette games will open the safe, then it will automatically unlock the next morning, as end-time for this session. Off course I can always choose to go for the backup keys of the house, but that comes with the price of having another long walk. Little sadistic surprise which is added into the arduino: each round there's also a chance of 1 out of 50 that the safe will be locked definitive (without further games) until the next evening, forcing me into the 2nd long walk :)

* I tried itching powder from the store, but the effect of it doesn't even come close to the effect of dried rosehip seeds. When you spread these in a pantyhose orso, it produces a heavy itching/stinging feeling which stays there until you don't move for a while, but when you move again or rub it a bit, the sensation comes back :) The nice part is that it does not leave any irritated skin and instantly disappears when you take an intensive shower, and another nice thing is that when used in a pantyhose, you can reuse it later with almost the same effect.

** Sadly enough, I still didn't find a way to proper lock clover clamps in such a way that they are absolutely not removable. Tried it with several padlocks, but the ones that are small enough to apply, will always have a minor amount of clearance which allows to open them a tiny little bit and then pull them off. Any suggestions are welcome, but for now, it's just willpower which have to keep them om during the walk.

Soooo, I'm eager to hear your opinion about this scenario. Maybe you can point me to risks that I've overlooked, but hopefully you can give some hints to spice up the scenario even more (although i think that it's already a nice challenge for me to perform this one).
TDF

Re: A long itchy walk, prolonged

Post by TDF »

I assume you pick the rosehip? I've seen that you can buy them online in bulk too. As far as I can tell the practical joke kits seems to hold next to nothing. I'd be interested to know how you prepare them from raw.
little_boy

Post by little_boy »

Time to give this topic a kick. I've performed this scenario multiple times since I've wrote it, and it's still one of my favourites. I like the feeling of being 'locked' an tortured in multiple ways for quite some time while still being free to move. Also the sadistic uncertainty of the 'electronic safe roulette' is superb!

Regarding the rosehips: it found it to be a fantastic method of torture during SB sessions. The ithcing/stinging is bearable, but since each movement of the body activates the tiny hairs in the skin again, it can be a real torture during longer sessions. After release, an intensive shower takes away the discomfort pretty easilly*

About preparation: earlier I picked fresh rosehips, opened them to collect the seeds with it's tiny hairs, and let them dry. This is however a time consuming task which could only be done once a year. As TDF noted, rosehips can be bought online in bulk, which is great.

I orderd a kilogram of dried, whole rosehips (sold as treat for animals) to try that out, and it was a real success: by putting the rosehips in a blender and then sieving the remaining pieces, the tiny hairs are effectively and easilly separated from the shell, and even from the seeds. This way, within an hour I've created a lifetime supply ithing powder which is even of better quality since it's completely separated from the seeds. I even got so much that the next session I've used such an exorbitant amount of it that I needed to use my emergency escape :twisted:

Not that the clothing you put the powder in, must be consided lost for normal use. Even washing will not completely remove the tiny hairs. I've designated a pantyhose, leotard and little black dress for these sessions, which I consider as a succesful way of creating 'punishment clothing'.

Let me know if anyone tried this out, I'm curious if you're as exited as I am.

* Disclaimer: different people can have differet reactions. Please try on small scale to test for allergic reactions etcetera, before using in a real session! I do happen to have some bumps on my skin after these sessions, but they dissappear within a few days without real discomfort. Also be careful not to get the powder in your eyes, mouth or nose since it is irritating.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

litl_boy_666 wrote:Time to give this topic a kick. I've performed this scenario multiple times since I've wrote it, and it's still one of my favourites. I like the feeling of being 'locked' an tortured in multiple ways for quite some time while still being free to move. Also the sadistic uncertainty of the 'electronic safe roulette' is superb!
I do like a lot about this. Thanks for the update. I’ve said elsewhere that I too like being “locked” whilst free to move but it does not seem to be a very popular scenario. The electronic safe sounds great too. I think it is well worth the trouble of making something like that. You can make it do much more fun things and it’s much quicker and easier to to use. It seems to give more incentive to use it often. Your version sounds quite diabolical :twisted: , in fact the whole scenario would be too much for me, although I done something similar to some bits of it over the years.

Surely you must sometimes be tempted to go straight for your house keys. If it were me, I think I would want to remove the temptation. Also, I’m not sure you can really call those keys an “emergency release”, since you still have to walk some distance to get them. Are they actually an alternative to the time in the shed and/or an insurance against failure of your Arduino safe? Perhaps you could have a second (key operated) safe in your shed. You would put your house keys in there and hide the key to the safe instead of the house keys themselves. That way you could only go for the house keys after you have the shed keys. If you do that, you may want some genuine emergency release; something immediate, but with some sort of penalty. Maybe reduce the severity of the scenario as well? What about wearing some sort of one piece suit like a compression base layer and make it lockable. Sew your emergency keys to the inside, so you have to cut it to get at them.

If you don't want to buy another safe you could use Blacky’s suggestion here http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... ecure+lock. Take a piece of pipe, block one end and drill the other end, right across the diameter, to take a padlock. Drop in the key, pass a padlock through the holes and lock. It might help to flatten the tube a bit first. It also has the advantage that you don't need the key to lock it.
little_boy

Post by little_boy »

To be honest, I never felt the urge to go for the house-key instead of the shed key, because this decision has to be made at the very beginning of the session when I'm still full of adrenaline.

I don't really worry about emergency release because the nature of the scenario. Since I'm free to move, I am able to leave the shed and call for help in case of fire, floods or urgent medical issues. The extra walk to the house keys is only needed when the shed lock or the safe fails or when I want to chicken out during the scenario. Keys are hidden in duplicate, so if one of the keys is compromised there's always a backup of it only a few blocks away. If all of this fails, I can always destroy a window of my house or use the grinder in the shed to open the safe, but a window is costly and for the grinder I must wait for next morning if I don't want to explain the police why the hell I'm grinding a safe in the middle of the night :twisted:
If you think I'm overlooking hazards, just let me know. I'm here to learn too.

About severity: this is a quite heavy scenario indeed, but since I'm only able to perform it on rare occasions, it's a real climax to perform it as severe as it is. Suggestions to make it even more severe are always appreciated :twisted:

The lock-a-key-in-a-pipe-with-padlock method may be a good alternative for hiding the house key since if a key is compromised, I've just lost a padlock key instead of a physical key to my home...
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

It occurred to me that a solution to the urination problem, assuming it is a problem and not a feature, might be to use something like this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-5pcs-Reu ... 0338.m3726 . Also I have been experimenting with securing a 3D printed chastity tube with Transpore tape. I’ll post some details if it really works. If it does, you might be able to use something similar, with a tube attached.

I must admit to having done similar scenarios myself without feeling the need for an emergency release since I was free to move and therefore able to call for help if needed. Maybe an emergency release in such cases is being more cautious than necessary. I suppose it depends on how you feel about the risk of having to reveal that you are in locked clothing etc.

As I understand the roulette safe opening system, the average delay between spins is 60 min, if I’ve done the sum correctly, it will take 6 or 7 spins to have a 50% chance of release! Dressed as you are, I’m impressed. I certainly don’t think I have the experience to suggest ways of making it more severe.

I wonder what is to prevent you fishing for the key to the shed with a piece of wire or something. Maybe your property is very tidy and there are no such tools you could use. Our garden certainly isn't. On one occasion I set off on my bike for a ride controlled by my GPS logger. After a short distance I realised that I had not put the logger on the bike! I was able to back into the house by such a method. I was pleased on that occasion, but immediately changed the procedure so that I couldn’t do that again. How about a padlock on the shed, so you don’t need the key to lock it?
little_boy

Post by little_boy »

Urination turned out to be no issue, as long as I don't drink too much before starting.

Regarding delays: I presumed that I was able to catch some sleep during the 1hour+ delays. This turned out to be nearly impossible, resulting in a night that appeared to have no end during my first run. Current settings are a delay of 10 to 30 minutes, with an initial chance of 1/7. This results in a statistical average chance of 50% after 1h20, 75% after 3h00 and 90% after 5 hours.

I must admit that I've never thought about fishing for the key underneath the door. Thank you for pointing me out; now it's planted in my head, it must be solved next time :wink: I think the most easy and effective solution is to retract the key into the opposite corner of the shed with a special ring device. This will resist any fishing while maintaining the regular doorlock.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I did not know whether to mention the possibility of fishing for the key because, as you say, once it’s been pointed out, you have to solve it. On the other hand, I really hate it if I find there is an unintended means of escape. I expect you do too.

Its a great scenario. Do give us updates if you can and good luck with it.
little_boy

Post by little_boy »

You're totally right. I do hate unintended release methods and I appreciate all suggestions to make better scenarios whether it's fixing loopholes or develish new twists.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

litl_boy_666 wrote: Little sadistic surprise which is added into the arduino: each round there's also a chance of 1 out of 50 that the safe will be locked definitive (without further games) until the next evening, forcing me into the 2nd long walk :)
litl_boy_666 wrote:You're totally right. I do hate unintended release methods and I appreciate all suggestions to make better scenarios whether it's fixing loopholes or develish new twists.
I don’t know whether this is a “devilish new twist” but it might give you, or someone else, a useful idea. I think you should be “chained up” in your shed when you get back with the keys. Of course you cannot be really chained up as you might need to get your house keys, so here is my suggestion. Fit your safe with a magnetic switch so you can read the state of it with the Ardunio. Attach a suitable magnet to a length of chain. Now modify your Arduino code so that the magnet is required before you can push the button which starts counting the time. It can then be removed but must be attached again before you can indicate that you have returned to the shed with the keys. If it is removed after that, but before you are released, the safe will be locked until next evening, as if your 1 in 50 sadistic surprise had happened. Lock the end of the chain onto your belt at the start of the scenario and wrap it around your waist to carry it. When you get back with the shed keys, you will have to attach the magnet to the safe and you will not be able to move very far unless you are willing have the safe locked until next evening, so you have to go for your house keys. Obviously make sure there are no other magnets you can get hold of.

I haven’t tried this myself, so you will have to do a bit of experimenting to work out the details. Most importantly, make sure it works reliably and you can’t pull the magnet off the safe by accident. One of the cylindrical magnetic sensors looks useful; something like this https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/reed-switches/3614933/, but I have never tried one. If it will work with this magnet, https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/sensor-s ... s/2897856/ you could use a 6mm plumbing fitting to fix it to the chain, otherwise you might have to use this https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/3617011/.
little_boy

Post by little_boy »

That's definitely a great suggestion for a quick and easy failsafe 'lockup'! It wouldn't be that hard to implement that on the arduino. When I find some spare time I will experiment a bit with reedswitches and magnets to see how things can be attached firmly.

If it works, I could even imagine having 2 switches and magnets being mounted in the safe, and the safe mounted to the wall at certain height. Having a second magnet on the chain closer to the belt, I can be locked up in general with some room for movement, and being forced to stand up for attention for certain periods of time during the game.
Vael

Post by Vael »

Fantastic story!
I like to play with rosehip seeds. I prepare them myself but was a bit desperate lately because of the time it asks. So your suggestion of ordering a sufficient quantity is more than welcome. Where did you find a producer?
little_boy

Post by little_boy »

Just do a quick google search for "whole rosehip horses", you will find an online supplier in your country.
astrantia

Post by astrantia »

Can you take off your rice-filled shoes during the walk, or are they locked somehow?
little_boy

Post by little_boy »

One could lock the laces with a padlock. However, I stopped using rice in shoes because once I had pain in my foot for days after a session. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but it had to do with the rice and it was no pleasant experience.