4 poster challenge

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Dani86

4 poster challenge

Post by Dani86 »

Hi everyone

I have my first chance to experience a 4 poster bed.

I am working away until Saturday, I have an important and long day tomorrow then a few days of bumming around, so I'm looking to make use of the time.

Im in a small village, I already walked around earlier today in a micro skirt 6 inch heels and the tightest top I could find.

I want some risk. I want to be tied in a very uncomfortable position for the whole night, and be released in the morning around the time when the maid comes which is 10 o clock. Timing will be easy as I use a clock with only an hour hand (and key chain balanced on the hand) as my release method, the key drops off at around 4:45

My bag has:
1 set of police handcuffs
1 length of heavy duty chain
Dildo
Chastity belt
Big Butt plug
Anal hook (my favourite toy)
Several lengths of rope
Padlocks
O ring gag head harness
3 mens thick belts (very strong)

Please give me your scenarios. It has to be uncomfortable, but so I'll be able to sleep.
TheGentleman

Re: 4 poster challenge

Post by TheGentleman »

Four posters are excellent for spreading things out.

If you can use your chastity belt with the Anal hook, put that on. Put the key to the belt on the length of chain.

Put the key to one of the Padlocks on your release clock.

Measure out and tie a rope to the foot end of the bed. The length should be just enough to go from one post, under the arm, over your back, under the other arm, and finally to the other post. It should be long enough so you can just touch the head end posts with your feet.

Attach the dildo to the chain with your chastity key. Set up the chain, so if released, your chastity key will be yanked into an inaccessible location. (Locked box, high overhead, out the window, etc.) You’ll have to temporarily secure the dildo end to something.

Put on the gag harness, and lock it if you can. Hang this key on the entry door knob.

Secure each foot to a head end post with a belt.

Insert the anal hook and use rope to connect the top of the gag harness to the hook. Pull your head back until it still just barely comfortable. It WILL get tighter in a future step. Make sure you tie the knot at the gag end, and so that it can’t move from the gag.

Lie down on your stomach, extend your arms and head under the rope at the end of the bed. Bring your arms back, up and over the rope.

Put your handcuff key on the bed next to you, just reachable with cuffed wrists.

Now release the temporary support of the dildo, and place it in your mouth.

Bring your wrists together behind your back and handcuff them.

Padlock the handcuff chain to the shaft of the anal hook.

You should now be secured, face down, head pulled back, facing the foot of the bed. Silenced with a dildo that will insure your chastity if you open your mouth. You’ll have to release the padlock to reach the handcuff keys and release the handcuffs before you can extract yourself from the bed. And you’ll still have to solve the problem of how to hold the dildo from allowing the chain to move.

Sweet Dreams.
Dani86

Re: 4 poster challenge

Post by Dani86 »

I love it :oops:

The only issue is, with my hands behind my back I can usually get to the anal hook. I've done hogties before and have to attach my arms to my feet otherwise I can get to the hook and remove it?

Other than that, I may try this tonight!