Overnight scenario, would love suggestion for wrists

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ticklemee

Overnight scenario, would love suggestion for wrists

Post by ticklemee »

I have the opportunity to try an overnight session for the first time coming up. Would love any suggestions or ideas from some more experienced members, esp regarding wrist restraint positioning.

Equipment:

Pair of heavy duty locking leather cuffs
Pair of cloth hospital style cuffs (which I have modified to be lockable with a padlock
Several keyed padlocks
Several dial combo locks
20 foot length chain, and four 5 foot length chains.
Two pairs handcuffs (one chained, one hinged) (don't plan on using)
Hitachi vibrator (will probably deny from myself)
Queen bed in a dark bedroom

Clothing:

One dance belt (Capezio quilted)
One pair black opaque tights (Hue Seamless or maybe my Danskins)
One white tank leotard (Capezio)
One pair 4 inch heels with straps.

Scenario:

I will get started around 7:30PM, as it starts getting dark. I'll get dressed up and put my heels on. Plan is to lock my wrists in the leather cuffs, and my ankles in the cloth restraints which also lock. I'll wrap the long chain around the foot of the bed and lock it with a combination lock. I'll then lock my ankle cuffs to the chain, about 30 inches apart. I will then lock my wrist cuffs together with a keyed padlock. The keys for the wrist and ankle cuffs will be on a dresser across the room. I will have to wait until daylight to unlock the combo lock to release the chain at the foot of the bed. I will then go across the room to get the keys for the wrist and ankle cuffs.

Question is what to do with my wrists.
Original plan was to just have them locked in front but untethered. As I think more, I may have them locked along my sides, secured with two combo locks. I could then have simple ropes securing my ankle cuffs to the foot of the bed. This would also add frustration as I would not be able to stimulate myself all night. :evil:

Another torture implement is to turn off the clocks so I will have no clue what time it is and how much longer I have to be bound. Additionally, the addition of the dance belt will be frustrating as I always want to get out of that thing after about an hour :) . The leo and tights will protect my ankles and keep me warm :) although the cloth ankle cuffs as well as the leather cuffs are quite cozy on bare skin.

Thanks! Look forward to updating you all on how it goes.
RADER123

Re: Overnight scenario, would love suggestion for wrists

Post by RADER123 »

What you plan sounds great; but do not expect to get any sleep.
Trying to keep while restrained is very hard, it takes time to get
the sleep in bondage turned on.
I would recommend trying some thing light for the first time, then
increase as you get use to being bound up.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I vouch for what Rader said - sleeping in bondage is very distracting. In my own case, no matter how much I've tried, I fall asleep only with difficulty, and when I do, I have very vivid dreams of being bound - and then wake up horny as hell. :shock:

Not very restful at all.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Mad Madeleine

Post by Mad Madeleine »

Difficulty falling asleep is one of my favorite parts of being bound all night. Sleep deprivation is considered torture, and I love punishing myself.
Natale

Post by Natale »

One solution might be a sleep sack. If the combination of fit and material is just right (not too tight, not your fav fetish), it will allow you to fall asleep with only occasional mildly distracting dreams.

I wouldn't advise tight fitting latex for most of us tho'- it's doubtful you'll get much sleep in one of those. :roll:

As for the OP, wrists at the sides would be the best.
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Thanks for the advice! I think I will actually get started a bit later (probably 11 or so) to decrease the total time bound. I will also plan on locking my wrists along my sides, but far enough away from my body so I won't be able to touch myself. This is in lieu of above my head in the traditional spread eagle position. My ankles will still be tied apart, so I won't be able to roll over and hump the bed.

I have never been bound in a way that I can't stimulate myself and am actually quite nervous/excited about this. I imagine it will be very difficult haha.

Also, will probably just wear a long sleeve dress, dance belt and pair of tights instead of the leotard for a little more long term comfort as the leo can become uncomfortable after a while.

Regarding the sleepsack idea: I have always wanted to try one but unfortunately don't have access. Also, I want to make sure I won't be able to get myself off overnight and I don't think that would prevent me from doing so unless I had one with internal sleeves. They do sound wonderful though!
Natale

Post by Natale »

Overall it sounds like a good plan, but just keep in mind what Rader and Jenny said: if arousal is too high, don't plan on actually getting much sleep. Especially if you cannot climax- it will be one long frustrating night. Of course that may be the goal :wink:, but think partial or lite bondage if you're hoping for sleep and possibly curious dreams.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I mirror the conclusion that sleeping bound will yield little sleep. When I do it its only ever on weekends. And most of the time my bondage won't involve my hands or feet. My favorite is a collar loosely locked on, with a chain to the bed. Gives you a little restraint while still allowing for any sleeping position. I have my most interesting dreams in this situation, no doubt about it ;)