Blindfold and lost....

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
cratter1977

Blindfold and lost....

Post by cratter1977 »

I just received one of this nice Faux Leather Full Gimp Hood Mask Padded Locking Eyes Blindfold Bondage I bought from amazon. Since I’m taking care of my boss big house while he is on vacation, I decided to have some fun and use this deprivation mask for the first time.

I have been dreaming with this scenario for about a week and was just waiting for the mask to accomplish my fantasy.

So the scenario goes as follows. I will go to the third floor of the house, put on the mask and lock it with a pad lock. The key for the pad lock will be "hidden" in the basement, inside a small storage room at about 7' high.

To make the adventure exciting, I put a 9” long dildo all the way into my ass and hold it inside with a kind of shibari I made with some ropes. It should be tied enough so it will be a little hard to breathe. My feet will be tide to my waist in a kind of hog tied position so I must walk on my knees and hands to make it harder.

The mask just aloud you to breathe through a little hole close to the mouth. To make it a little difficult I used a ball gag in my mouth so I have to keep myself calm all over the way.

It took me about 40 minutes to find the keys and open the pad lock. I almost lost my calm and get desperate a couple of times. My knees hurt since the beginning of the way so I had to stop sometimes to rest.

The idea of been blind, deaf, lost, tied and fucked by the dildo was so arousing. Too many sensations mixed at the same time, that was fantastic.

I will start making up my next scenario. Ideas are welcome.

:D
CaptainJoe

Re: Blindfold and lost....

Post by CaptainJoe »

hi,

this sounds so incredibly stupid and dangerous that I'm unwilling to comment any further.
Please move it to the fictional stories section.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
cratter1977

Re: Blindfold and lost....

Post by cratter1977 »

CaptainJoe wrote:hi,

this sounds so incredibly stupid and dangerous that I'm unwilling to comment any further.
Please move it to the fictional stories section.
HI Captain Joe,

Actually it is not, what I didn't say is that the pad lock on the mask is set on a rope with a sliding knot I did myself in case things turn harder than I expected. No stupidity allowed in this games, always a plan B. Thanks for your comment. Take care and have fun.

Cratter1977