Ideas for enhancement?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Phaedra

Ideas for enhancement?

Post by Phaedra »

Hello,

I'm new to the forums, and was just wondering if anybody had any ideas for enhancing my self-bondage scenario. I like predicaments but nothing pertaining to my penis or ass. I have more of a foot fetish. I crossdress and film myself for
later enjoyment. I've done some lighter scenarios before but this seems to be the most elaborate I've done so far. Does anyone have any suggestions on stuff I can add or change? Or any other Predicament illustrations aside from the ones on the site?

Heres a breakdown of what I have so far:

A: Small Bucket of water with a long straw taped to my mouth
B: A small bucket that has a funnel and pipe to collect urine in
C:Cigarettes/ Candles in between my toes
D:Another pipe/ straw that I need to suck the urine in and blow out to put out the candles/ cigarettes that is also taped to my mouth and feet
E:Possibly another form of foot torture that has a predicament?
F:Camera A
G: Camera B

I dont have anything elaborate like pumps or stuff like that so keep that in mind
Cheet.jpg
TheWingmen

Re: Ideas for enhancement?

Post by TheWingmen »

I would strongly caution against the cigarettes/candles. Playing with fire is not something you want to do while tied up on your own, house lights on fire and you're done.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

TheWingmen wrote:I would strongly caution against the cigarettes/candles. Playing with fire is not something you want to do while tied up on your own, house lights on fire and you're done.
that, and let's not forget the possibility of 3rd degree burns from the hot (700° celsius) glow of the cigarettes.
[
Phaedra

Post by Phaedra »

Ah, well I will be outside, and the ropes wont be that tight where I can get out anytime I wanted to. I guess its more for post than anything. Could possibly put on the flames in post.