No way to stop it

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Darkrope

No way to stop it

Post by Darkrope »

I'm preparing a scenario for Saturday afternoon. My wife is out on a congress and i have about 3,5 hours of time.
I wanted a scene where i have to swallow my cum (more than once).
So i came up with the following:
Insert a butt plug and apply a crotch rope.
Tighten my ankles together and hang myself partly from the ceiling with a pulley so that my shoulders are still on the ground. Since this is my first lifted scenario and i don't have good ankle cuffs i don't want to hurt my ankles or legs.
Then i need something to lead the cum to my mouth. A vibrator bound to my dick.
Hands tight in the back and pulled to the crotch rope with a ring device.
The release is a sock with some ice cubes fit trough a steel fixed steel ring with a pair of scissors tight to the rope and the escape rope tight to my bound hands. I will need to wait until the ice melts enough to be able to pull the sock trough the ring and freeing the rope with the scissors.
The emergency escape is a second pair of scissors on a rope with at the end of that rope a piece of cloth soaked in a jar of motor oil about 2 meters of me. If i have to pull this rope, motor oil will be spilled on the floor leaving a trace of about 2 meters...
Today i came up with the solution for the cum guide. At the local hardware store i found a hard plastic but flexible hose with a diameter of 40 mm (it looks like a hose from vacuum cleaner). It has ribs on the outside and is smooth on the inside.
I took that home together with 4 wooden bars of 2.40 meter long and 30 mm diameter and lots of screw eyes to make spreader bars (but that is for other scenarios to come).
I took a test run hanging myself for the ceiling beam and found out hat it hurt to much. although i need to be more or less upside down to get the cum to my mouth. I tried lifting my waist with a leather belt and the pulley and found that that is a good position leaving my body in enough slope for the tube.
Then i tried the tube. i cut i to length and I found that it can be easily fixed to the front of the crotch rope by means of a piece of rope so that my dick stays well inside the tube. The same goes for my mouth. When i put the tube in my mouth and tighten it around my head with some rope the tube stays well in place and it is way to big for my tongue to close it of.
Then i did a little try out tightening the vibrator to the outside of the tube and gave it a test run. After a minute i almost came so i stopped because i'm keeping it all up for tomorrow.
The only thing i can't test anymore in the sock and the ice because i have no time left today. That bothers me a little...
Now it is "patiently" waiting until tomorrow...
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
Darkrope

Re: No way to stop it

Post by Darkrope »

Note to myself:

The preparations take about an hour.
The cleaning up an getting gear away about 1/2 hour.
I need to do something with a timer on the vibrator.
The release sock contains 3 lumps of ice and it is 2 hours now and counting. (that's looking good)
Edit: the ice release came loose at 2 hours and 25 minuten at abiemt temp of 22°C.

For those who would consider to ask the question:
Yes i did start the scenario, i found it took me a lot of time to get into the ropes; by the time i was ready to pull the cinch i suddenly came early :facepalm: and lost all desire to continue :oops: . I took a moment to make sure what i was going to do and decided to back out. :roll:
There will be a sequel to this :wink:

Darkrope
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Tried this scenario again.
I still have work on the position since it is to painfull for the back and neck over longer time. The tube is also to rigid.
Also the delayed vibrator start is something to work on.

Darkrope
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks for sharing. :)
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

If I were you, I'd take a good look at the self bondage safety section of this board before you decide to try full suspensions. In your example of hanging by your ankles, some things won't apply (for instance, there's no ropes around your torso that could shift and wind up impairing your breathing. However, there are still some concerns to consider. One of the big ones in an inverted tie is that when you're fully upside down, the blood pressure in your head is *much* higher than it normally is (your body is built to pump blood forcefully up against gravity from your heart, and doesn't have the ability to back off on the pumping when your head is below, so you get a major BP spike in your brain's blood vessels.) Conversely, the opposite effect happens in your feet - your circulatory system is built such that relatively little force is applied downward - gravity does some of the work there. With gravity suddenly against the flow, you will have significantly less circulation to your lower body. Not only is it an exceedingly unpleasant sensation, but it can also be a health risk (I think it's an embolism I'm thinking of, and they're seriously bad news.) Plus, with your entire body weight pulling on one of your most fragile joints, there's the possibility of damaging them in some way, or the ropes can just cut off circulation to the ankles completely (particularly if it's not a suspension design; suspension cuffs are designed to distribute the load a bit better than the normal restraints).

It is, of course, your choice. And I don't mean to rain on your parade. I just want you to be aware of the risks involved. (Suspension works with couples because in those situations you have an unbound person there who can monitor you and release you if you start having problems.)

(Also, if you're a larger person, upside down suspension is going to be really hard on you. The brain blood pressure thing gets much worse with more blood in the circulatory system.)
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Thanks for keeping safety under attention.
I must add some more details about the position though. Until now i haven't tried an inverted tie and i'm not eager to do so until i have someone to back me up.
I came up with the idea to hang myself from the waist, in a way that my shoulders are still on the floor and my feet are to.
Reason is that i need gravity to get the cum to come down in the tube. So i was about 40 to 50 cm of the floor with my lower back, shoulders and feet on the floor.
Still it didn't work out well. The belt holding me was not wide enough and started to cut into my back.

Darkrope
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Darkrope, if you can afford it, you might shop for a rock-climbing waist harness.
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

I've put it on my wish list. :wink:

Darkrope
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

If You don't mind some advice from a newcomer (pun intended):
A - why inverted/suspended? For the cum? You could bring it to Your mouth in any position:
B - why today's cum? try freeze it (does it freeze?) or otherwise pack it and use it later, saving that session's cum for the next time.

Scenario: (some tech involved)
- small plastic cup (being able to lick it with Your tongue) with two electrodes - conductivity sensor
- cum in it and slowly (via a pulley) inch it to Your mouth, being hold in place by a [crotch/balls?] bungee cord.
- if You lick it soon, no nasty thing happens, and it goes back for the next load

You could extrapolate from here...
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

All advice / new insight is good.

Certainly some good thought in this.
The cum freezing is difficult since my wife is not (yet) informed about my passion for (self)bondage. It is hard to explain what that white blob is in the freezer.

The idea with the cup is to be explored further.

This scenario and it's adjustments will have to wait since i don't see my wife being away for a whole day or longer in the coming month and this takes a lot of preparation.
All idea's go on the drawing board. :) (virtual that is...)

Darkrope
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

If You don't mind, I could design a challenge/dare.
Or, If You prefer to design it Yourself, maybe just smooth out the technical aspects...

I have to admit that I've licked my wife after sex (for the next round), and tastes OK. I didn't thought until now about voluntarily drinking it...
Sounds like a challenge, because after cumming, in regression, It's another mindset, not the horny one...

From Your stories, we might have similar challenges:
- vanilla sex life
- wife[s] do not even suspect anything
- no time or place to practice...
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

I know the taste of cum. It's indeed ok.
Like you say it's the challenge to be forced to swallow the cum some time after cumming when the mindset has changed.
Feel free to design a challenge/dare. You got my attention.
Although i must say that i have very little time right now and difficulties to access the forum during the weekend.

We have indeed similar situations.
sometime it is frustrating but sometimes it ads to the excitement.

Darkrope