SLAVE TILL IT ENDS

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SissySlutSlave

SLAVE TILL IT ENDS

Post by SissySlutSlave »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Lets start off by saying, I am a male,
I am good at following directions, and was wondering if anybody wanted to help out at all?

I wanted to know if, anybody can help me in some kind of bondage, dare, scenario, predicament, adventure, something...
I am not afraid to do anything, aslong as it is within the law, or my jurisdiction, lol
My items list is really long, so if it is not something I have i will pm. You...
I have latex, PVC, plastic, outfits, a mix of everything, so let me know,

But, I am going to start things off I am wearing my
Latex socks
Latex briefs
And my plastic one piece nighty.

Any thing else,
Remember I am trying to see how long I can last in bondage, etc...

Cheers
TheWingmen

Re: SLAVE TILL IT ENDS

Post by TheWingmen »

I'm a little unclear on exactly what it is you are looking for? Are you looking for a scenario that will last a long time? Also if we are going to write out a dare for you it would be handy to see a list of exactly what it is you have access to equipment wise as you have only so far listed a vague outline of clothing you have
SissySlutSlave

Post by SissySlutSlave »

OK, I will give u a list,
So lets begin, head to toe...

Head,
Bit gag
Open gag harness, with attachments,, penis, ball,, (I also have everything inflatable)
Blindfold
Full enclosure hood, in plastic,,,
1 mouth and eyes covered, nose holes open
2 eyes covered mouth open
3 eyes open mouth covered

Different collars,
1 metal, 1/2 inch with 3 D- rings 1 on each side and 1 in the front.. Lockable.
2 leather 3 inch with 1 D- ring in front, lockable.
3 leather with steel bone posture collar, contours to my jaws, and ear line,,, lockable, ( I must turn whole body to look)

Body and chest
Tons of silk rope, and regular rope.
Chains for shackling

Clothing.
PVC list
Catsuit with 3 way zip, lockable
Catsuit with 4 way zip, lockable
PVC straightjacket, lockable, (I can lock it on by myself)
Full body enclosure catsuit, lockable, with only eyes and mouth open,
Panties,
Briefs,

Latex list
Catsuit that is very tight, and lockable
Full body enclosure catsuit, lockable, 3 way zip, open mouth only
Full body enclosure catsuit, lockable, 4 way zip, open eyes, and mouth.
Tight T- Shirt
Panties,
Briefs,
1 with butt plug,
2 butt plug with inflatable,
3 butt plug, enema, inflatable,

Plastic list
Dresses, a couple of these,
Some night clothes, romper suit, night gown, unitard short sleeve, and a one zee.
Lingerie,
Skirts, a couple, a 6 inch, a 5 inch, a 4 inch.
I also have a couple of aprons, a waist apron, a front body apron, and an apron that I can use as a bib.
A couple of uniforms, nurse, maid, nun, school girl, and a slut outfit.

Hands,
Latex gloves
Latex mitten, and a time lock I can use on them,
Feet,
Latex socks
Latex thigh highs
Latex garter stockings

So, with the toys, I have are,
Butt plugs, small, medium, large,
Cock rings,
Plastic chastity device,
Silicone chastity device,
Metal chastity device,
A couple of vibrators,
Dildos, 1" around and short/ long
2" around and short/ long
3" around short/ long
Hand cuffs, and ankle cuffs,
Wireless egg vibrator,
Alien sex doll
A couple of pocket pussies, 1 flesh light, and 1 jelly pussy.
Alot of locks,
And duct tape, and zip ties

If u have any questions let me know, by pm. And I will update my list.
THANKS, SSS
Last edited by SissySlutSlave on 13 Sep 2015, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Sounds like you have quite the list. I will take some time to dream you up something really good :twisted:
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

What you should wear:
Full body latex catsuit with the 4 way zip.
Blindfold
Your open gag harness over this with the penis attachment in (inflatable, and pumped up nicely if possible).
Metal collar locked on.
Under the catsuit you should have the inflatable butt plug (whichever is larger) in, with the hose running out though the zip with the zip locked on either side so you cannot remove it.
Have the same setup in front with your cock handing out but locked in your metal chastity device. Tie a vibrator to it to tease you.
Latex garter stockings.
Have a chain running across a room lengthwise chained to an immovable object on either side. Kneel/sit/stand in the middle of the chain and lock your collar to it, then lock your hands behind your back. You should be left sitting feeling exposed in the middle of the room being teased until whatever timed release you use lets you free.

Have fun!
SissySlutSlave

Post by SissySlutSlave »

Ok, so just a heads up, I got more than what I bargained for..
a friend came over and took my timer away, and she had her own fun, but her fun was to make me cum more than once and clean it all up, in an outfit, with everything still on, she choose the maid outfit, then she made me take it off and tied me back up, then she left, and said she will be back, it seemed like hours, but she said it was only 25 minutes, when she came back she made me cum again, then she made me clean it up with my mouth, then I got back on my locked location, she said she was going to relax, she started watching tv, I think I heard 2 or 3 shows come on, she said, I took a nap, then she grabbed the 2" dildo, and fucked me... Then she gave me the key to my release, and I heard her close the door... So my over all adventure, was quiet fun...
By the way, any other exciting ideas anyone,,,
Thanks SSS
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

SissySlutSlave wrote:Ok, so just a heads up, I got more than what I bargained for..
a friend came over and took my timer away, and she had her own fun, but her fun was to make me cum more than once and clean it all up, in an outfit, with everything still on, she choose the maid outfit, then she made me take it off and tied me back up, then she left, and said she will be back, it seemed like hours, but she said it was only 25 minutes, when she came back she made me cum again, then she made me clean it up with my mouth, then I got back on my locked location, she said she was going to relax, she started watching tv, I think I heard 2 or 3 shows come on, she said, I took a nap, then she grabbed the 2" dildo, and fucked me... Then she gave me the key to my release, and I heard her close the door... So my over all adventure, was quiet fun...
By the way, any other exciting ideas anyone,,,
Thanks SSS
Oh my I am so jealous.... that sounds like an amazing time, quite a friend you have there ;)
SissySlutSlave

Post by SissySlutSlave »

Thanks, for the idea,
If you want me to tell more adventures, set me up some exciting scenarios, and i will tell as many adventures as I get them... :mrgreen:
Thanks again,
SSS

P.s. I am looking for some fun, dares or something I can do with my items, while in public...