Ants

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ArgleBargle

Ants

Post by ArgleBargle »

Some while ago I met a young lady in England. (For convenience I will call her Lil since I actually know nobody at all by that name.) Lil was looking for some sexual adventure and we toyed with ideas. One day I suggested rinsing her panties in sugar water and visiting a park nearby that she like to visit when talking to me. (Tablets are handy for such things.) Wearing a skirt and otherwise normal clothing, she knelt over an anthill in a bushy area. She liked the results, so we began to conspire a self-bondage situation for her. We worked out something that went well. Let's call that the beta test -- and I'll give details on that if pressed -- but we treated it as a learning experience for both of us.

Some problems with the beta test:
* She wound up horny as hell with no release other than masturbation.
* I suggested keys frozen in ice for release and that worked out to about 2 hours until freedom and she wanted longer
* Her hands were free enough to do something about where the ants went

Part of the objective in the bondage situation was she wanted to be able to chat with me at the same time. So, how do you bind hands to do nothing about your situation but still chat? The other thing is, the ants were benign unless she moved. In the beta test I had her move just to see what the ants would do. She got aggressive bites when she tried, but she only had to do so at my bidding. We both agreed she needed to be forced to move to aggravate the insects. The beta test also was only over a smaller, single anthill. She scouted a better spot. One day after that I had a flash of inspiration. I her carefully work out the escape I devised at home in her bathroom. At first she didn't quite get it, then it worked out well.

Now, as an aside for the sexual angle which I intend to downplay after this paragraph, we worked that out, too. In brief, it was a large park and it had 2 benign homeless men living there. As a bit of a dare, I had her try chatting them up. They were genuinely nice guys who were down on their luck at one point, then decided the lifestyle worked for them. Lil hung out with them in the park playing cards and talking. They would get on her tablet and chat with me. In the end, Lil and I agreed they would be her safe sexual outlet. I know this is risky, but in the end it worked out to be a good decision. On the night of the full run of the self-bondage, she gave a key to them ahead of time that was to the lock on the backpack containing her clothes for the return trip home. You can imagine the details as you like, but suffice to say, she and they were happy. But, enough of the sex stuff. On to the bondage.

Lil was on a budget, so I kept my ideas cheap. The biggest expenses were 2 dog tethers: basically giant corkscrews you can screw into the ground to tether a dog. (For those who don't know, see http://www.clunycountrystore.co.uk//v/v ... ORK-2T.jpg). 5 locks and some chain she was able to get free. She didn't have a ring gag and didn't want to buy one, so that got improvised. About that in a moment. The other significant bondage device was superglue. Before I met her, she had once used that to glue her clit-hood back. She found the results erotic, but for the scene at hand, it was just for exposure. Also needed for this scene was a lot of string, a modest rock, and a bit of tube. You know that nearly useless tube that comes with vacuum cleaners? it's about 15"/half-meter and .... damn, dunno what it's for. Any tubing that long will work. The only other thing needed was a tie-point above her. So, let's go.

Lil stripped, stuffed her clothes in a backpack and zipped closed and locked. Her homeless friends had that release. The 2 tethers were already in the ground the day before. Her pussy lips got super-glued to her thighs. Clit hood got similar treatment. The one release key was weighted. string was tied to a branch above, through key, back through a loop of string tied to the branch, then back down to the ground, under a rock and to the spool of string left on the ground. If you're not sure where this leads, the string between branch and rock can be pulled and the key lowers. Bear with me.

Lil put a gaming die back in her mouth and added a bit of superglue to it. her mouth was stuck open. At her suggestion, swimmer's nose piece on her nose ensured she could only mouth breathe. Dental floss tied between a candy (American Livesaver.. forget the british that she used) and a tooth kept that in her mouth so she couldn't spit it out. She put a bit of caramel up her pussy close to her cervix. When she would kneel, her pussy would be open

Lil finally knelt, chained her knees to the stakes and locked. Chain went behind her neck (pigtails for hair to keep it out of the way) but as she did so, trapped the string I mentioned before. chain went through the pipe. This website details how to lock such things, so I won't elaborate. She locked her hands with the chain out the tube. So, now, she had the tablet in hand, but couldn't touch her face, tits or pussy. The pipe/tube kept her hands away.

But she had one option.... pull her hands away from her body and pinning the string. (remember that?) If she lifted off her ass, she could pull the string and lower the key. Easy enough. Repeat to get the key in reach. But have angry ants biting because you move.

It took 5 hours and we chatted the whole time.

We took a few hours chat break to save her battery. She finally got loose.

Sadly, we're not sure how to improve on it.
TheWingmen

Re: Ants

Post by TheWingmen »

While this all sounds fun the act of putting candy up ones vagina is strongly encouraging yeast infections. Thought I might caution against it