self bondage help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
hayden9009

self bondage help

Post by hayden9009 »

I am new to self bondage and want some ideas that are easy to do.
I have...
-rope
-two ring device
-gag
-blindfold
-crossdressing supplies
I have only hogtied myself while gaged and blindfolded and I hid the scissors in a blanket.
Thanks!
Anything_Once

Re: self bondage help

Post by Anything_Once »

Hi, noticed this is your first post. Welcome!

I recommend spending some time on the forum and reading through older dares for inspiration and giving dares out to others. This may make people more inclined to give you one too.

Anyway here is a dare that you should be able to do assuming you have a wooden chair somewhere you can use.

Get your favourite crossdressing clothes on.
Tie the ring device to the lower part of the back of the chair (a support between legs at the back of the chair is perfect) attached to a sock containing ice so once the ice melts the ring device can be pulled free.
Tie your legs to the front legs of the chair.
Add blindfold + gag.
Tied your wrists together behind you (over the back of the chair).
Take rope from wrist ties and feed through the ring device.

If done right you should be stuck on the chair until the ice melts, then you can pull the ring device closer, remove it from the wrist tie and untie yourself.

If you are feeling adventurous you could try adding in the idea from this link (optional, ignore this if not up for it). It should be doable if you have a fan, some sewing thread and some pegs although I don't know how long pegs will stay on for... http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=9589

Oh and I would like to hear a report of how it went.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...