The Maypole + Long Crawl.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
AutumnLeaves

The Maypole + Long Crawl.

Post by AutumnLeaves »

Hi, I've been lurking on this forum for a long time, but I somehow never bothered to make an account until just recently. This is my first post here, I apologize if it's a little verbose, but I'd like to share with you fine perverts a scenario I did this morning. And in the fine tradition of boundanna, I've included a crudely drawn diagram.

Ingredients:
1 Lockable trainer gag with integrated blindfold. (F) (A sensory deprivation hood would be a good substitute)
2 Lockable boxes
1 Pair leg cuffs (I've shortened mine to 1 link and welded it closed so it can't be opened with pliers)
1 Pair handcuffs (mine are hinged)
1 Lockable collar
1 Maypole
Some various lengths of chain or steel cable (for the maypole)
5 padlocks NOT keyed alike (A, B, C, D, E)
Several additional locks, which can be keyed alike
Combination padlock (or word-lock)
Maypole-longcrawl.jpg
The scenario:
One is tightly bound, able only to barely crawl. The first part of this scenario is essentially "The Maypole" scenario on this site. Unwind the chain to get enough slack to reach the first key (A). Take this key back to the pole and unlock the chain from its base. From there, shuffle into the room containing key "B", which should be located on the floor. This part of the scenario will be familiar to anyone who has done "The Long Crawl". After unlocking this chain you should be able to stand but not walk, due to the leg-cuffs. Also, as your handcuffs are still attached to your waist-chain (or chastity device), you won't be able to reach key "D". Shuffle to the room containing key "C" and stand to acquire that key. After that it's back to reach up and grab "D". With this key, you can go back to the other room and open the lock-box to get key "E". This key allows you to remove your blindfold (be it a trainer gag or hood). Now blessed once more with the gift of sight, you can proceed back to the right hand room and open the combination lock and open the box. In this final box you will find the keys to your handcuffs, collar, ankle-cuffs, waist-chain, the other end of all the chains you're dragging, and optional extras (belt, chastity belt, plug harness, etc).

Notes:
The maypole only needs to be higher than you can get the chain or cable over. If you have a thin pole, it takes many turns to get enough slack to whip it over. My bed has 28 inches of space under it, so I was able to use a bedpost for this. It's a cheap 2x4 affair, with big trusses holding up a platform, so not only was the chain captured between the mattress platform and the lower truss beam, it was locked to a steel gusset, eliminating any chance of cheating on the number of circles (I remembered to put my lockpicks in the car, not that blind lockpicking is any easier than crawling in circles).
Also, the way I have the locks set up, you drag all the chains with you every step of the way, being able to only disconnect one end of them. This is meant to be time consuming and cumbersome. You also have to backtrack and free the long one if it becomes caught on furniture or other obstacles.

Variations:
A*)Do it before dusk. You will need to toss key "B" into a room with no windows. That way you won't need a blindfold, and if you are too slow to find key "B", will beforced to wait until morning to undo the combination lock (which is in a room with windows). Lock your flashlights and light bulbs (lamps, if you're a pedant) into the shed or car, or you can disconnect your power service if you know how.
B)Toss the key "B" into the room without looking. It will take forever to find if you're blindfolded. This is best done with both a two-legged backup and something tied to the key to make it larger (like a wrench or huge keychain). The panic that sets in after an hour of looking is delicious. There is nothing like being shackled, hobbled, blindfolded, gagged, teased and plugged, knowing your emergency release is still 18 hours away at the earliest (assuming they decide to show up at all).
C)Put multiple identical combination locks (and hasps) on the final box. Make all the combinations different, it will take much longer to open when you don't know which combo goes to which lock.
D)Knees can't handle all the crawling? Wear knee-pads. Bonus points: put rice in them.
I'm sure your devious minds can think up many more improvements. =^.^=
IllegalSuch

Re: The Maypole + Long Crawl.

Post by IllegalSuch »

i absolutely LOVE this idea. i didn't even know sensory deprivation hoods existed! i'm a little confused on key B and what you mean about the windows, so might aim for another way at that, but definitely want to try this one out. Thanks for sharing! :wink: