Forced orgasms for a male

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
CharChar

Forced orgasms for a male

Post by CharChar »

I have been a lurker for quite awhile and I absolutely enjoy what I read on this site sometimes I read though the story section in the evening to my GF. I enjoy self-bondage I typically will do spread eagle on a bed facing up with an ice lock. However a simple vibrator, while fantastic at first, tends to be overwhelming and overpowering after a short time. I was curious what other people have come up with to force themselves to climax multiple times while not causing pain an numbness from constant vibrations. I sincerely look forward to your suggestions.
CharChar

Re: Forced orgasms for a male

Post by CharChar »

I was thinking about getting this, I was wondering if anyone here has used them before. :-/
https://www.extremerestraints.com/male- ... _2259.html
Rubberpig

Post by Rubberpig »

Using an estim device is one possibility.
If you "lose" the controller, it will milk you out :twisted:

Currently I'm working on a new project.
I try to attach a fleshlight onto my selfmade fuckingmachine.

A machine knows no mercy :gag:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Here's my thoughts on a forced orgasm machine.

Firstly, may I say that, as far as I’m concerned, this is a fantasy idea. It might be possible to build it, but there are far too many things on my list of projects. If anyone did, emergency release mechanisms and and backstop timers would be essential, as well as ensuring that the urethra is not blocked by too tight a ring. Also, It might not be safe for anyone with high blood pressure or a heart problem. Having said that, here's the fantasy version.

The victim is strapped down (I'm thinking of the bondage machine - http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 721#p62260), with his penis in a ring or cuff. Providing the ring cannot move, the victim has just enough movement to obtain stimulation. In fact the ring is mounted so that it can move freely, perhaps on some sort of parallelogram arrangement. There is a control computer (Arduino or Raspberry Pi) which can clamp the ring in a fixed position using e.g. some sort of magnetic clutch. There are also sensors to measure the number of movements made by the victim and the presence of semen. The victim must orgasm to get free, however, he is only allowed a limited number of movements before the computer releases the ring and he has to wait until it is clamped again. I suggest that the timings and number of movements permitted should have a random element, so that the victim must take advantage of every opportunity, without any knowledge of the probability of success. The statistics of the randomisation could be such that the victim has about a 50% chance of success within say the first 15 minutes and a 75% chance after 30 minutes. In order to make him desperate to succeed, if he has failed after 30 minutes, he stays strapped down for a “punishment” period, with only an occasional chance to succeed. Of course, if he has failed, he should lock on a chastity device as soon as he is released.