Need a strict scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Slaveboy94

Need a strict scenario

Post by Slaveboy94 »

I'm looking for a strict scenerio but I need your help because I wanna be safe when I do it. I ll be using a ice lock and I have a freind who would be my back up release. I would like to be gagged, I have ring gag so will that be safe during my duration. I'm looking to be tied up nice and tight instead of spread eagle. I don't have any limits and I'm into crossdressing. If you think I need to buy more items to add to my predictament, I will go out and purchase it. Thanks in advance

Here's what I have

Locking wrist,ankle,thigh, and waist restrains
Posture collar
Ice locks 2.5 hours and 5 hours
Open ring gag/beathable ball gag
Blindfold
Remote Vibrating butt plug
Estim with penis plug attachment
Chains and padlocks
Enema kit

Clothes

Spandex catsuit
6 in heels
Leggings
Dress
Diapers
Slaveboy94

Re: Need a strict scenario

Post by Slaveboy94 »

I just ordered these skinny jeans, 5 in heels and these bed restrains. Do you think any way I can use this in a selfbondage scenerio? Maybe I can use the ice lock on my hands and when it melts my hands are free to get out of this and not put my hands threw the straps?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Slaveboy94,

For a strict hogtie, buy 2 Rope Ratchets (1/8 in. size rope) at the hardware store. Put both ratchets on the same rope and rig a shoulder harness so you have an anchor point at the back of your neck (don't use a gag, head harness, or collar). Add accessories as desired. Put on wrist and ankle cuffs. Fasten your ice lock to the anchor point, then attach one of the ratchets to the ice lock, so that when you pull the long part of the rope, the short end (will be attached to wrist cuffs) goes up toward the anchor. Arrange the other ratchet (which will hook to your ankle cuffs) so that you can pull the free end up with your hands and pull your ankles up toward the anchor point.

The rope will run in a triangle: wrist cuffs to neck anchor to ankle cuffs and back to hands. Fasten wrist and ankle cuffs together, tie short upper rope to wrists, and hook lower rope ratchet to ankles. Now lie in a loose hogtie position, pull the rope in your hands to pull ankles up, straighten your legs to pull your wrists up toward your shoulder harness, pull the end of the rope in your hands to pull your ankles back up toward the shoulders, repeat until it's strict enough. When the ice lock between the top ratchet and the back-of-neck anchor point releases, you will be in a loose hogtie, and should be able to release cuffs, etc.

Have fun,
Mar Lingspike
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

Thanks Mar Lingspike, for the scenerio. I'm going to Home Depot Tomm to get the rope ratchets and Sunday perform the scerneio. I will keep you guys updated thanks again!