self bondage mummification

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

self bondage mummification

Post by TNTBound »

tonight im going to mummify myself in self adhering carpet protectant that can be bought from places like home depot or lowes.

I first put down some duct tape strips since the plastic has some stretch to it, once you push against it, it stays stretched out. the tape should help keep me bound for a while longer(hopefully). :wink: then I put the plastic across the tape and covered almost every part of my bed(doubled up where my hands are for an extra difficult escape). :twisted:

im waiting for my camera to charge so I can take a picture of it laid out before I lay down and roll myself up in it. however, the picture will be posted after I have escaped from my cocoon. :mrgreen:

going to be a fun one!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: self bondage mummification

Post by TNTBound »

I was able to get out after a bit of needed struggling, since I needed to sweat in order to have the adhesive plastic wrap release me. I so wish that I had someone else to wrap me up tighter though!

my phone is being stupid and wont upload the pictures to my computer right now, so pictures will come a little later.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!