Self bondage randomiser

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
buckadams

Self bondage randomiser

Post by buckadams »

Hi all,

I need some help choosing the length and severity of my next self bondage session and ask if you could vote on some numbers.

The session involves myself bound standing with my legs spread with a spreader bar just below my knees. Attached to this bar is a rope which goes to my cock and ball harness making it difficult to raise myself as I have a few clamps on my balls which really are painful when this rope is tight.

On my nipples are a pair of clover clamps which are attached to an ice release method. These really pull on my nipples and I have to raise myself to relieve the pain which in turn pulls on the rope to my cock and balls.

I also have clothes pegs running down my body attached to a zipper.

I have a mask over my head so I cannot see and a ring gag which keeps my mouth open.

When the ice has melted my nipples are free and I can move backwards and release my hands which are cuffed behind my back, as I do this the clothes pegs are pulled painfully off my body.

I would like to add a random but selected part to this so I would like people to select 4 numbers between 1 and 3 which will randomly select 4 things.
1 will be how big an ice cube I will use small medium or large.
1 will be how many clothes pegs will be on my body 10, 14 or 20.
1 will be if I put any of the zipper on my balls, this is very painful and I am scared of this so on 1 number of the 3 will be yes.
1 will be if I add anything to the ice release as I can use my mouth to speed up the ice melting I could add hot sauce or something that will stop me doing this like my own come.

I will put the options in 4 sets of three envelopes, mix each set up and number each envelope 1 to three, I will then pick someone's by set off numbers by random and that will be my fate. Whoever I have pick can have pictures of the session if they require.

Please submit numbers like this 1332 or 2112 etc

Many thanks.
Last edited by buckadams on 11 Jul 2015, 01:39, edited 2 times in total.
TheWingmen

Re: Self bondage randomiser

Post by TheWingmen »

Just a suggestion, if you go in and edit your original post just below the text box you can actually set up a poll (right next to the "options" and "upload attachment")! Could be nifty for stuff like this

But I will select 3122
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Thanks TheWingmen and Blacky for advice.

Thanks TheWingman for the selection.

Please can I have some more numbers off people, I plan to do this Monday or Tuesday and will be see what my fate is on Sunday to give me time to think about it.
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Going to do this scenario Monday morning so will be selecting my fate tomorrow morning. Would really like some more people to pit down some numbers to add to the fantasy of submitting to more people.

I have one set of numbers so far from TheWingmen so I will use these if I get no more.

Thanks you
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Without knowing what the selections are...
Then any 4 random digits would do...
So, try this:
Last 4 digits on your odometer...
Get your phone, select a random name from your call list, get the last 4 digits...
Draw 4 random cards from a deck...
Look on your PC, keyboard or TV, get the last 4 digits of the serial number.

Now, you only have 4 selections, so,
count up each number till you get a number under 4
IE: your number is a "7"... so count... 1,2,3,4,1,2,3 your number is "3"...
"9" gives you 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1... "1"...
Or, roll 4 dice, 1,2,3,4 you keep, 5,6 is rerolled...

Random numbers can be found anywhere...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Hello everyone

I have got my scenario for tomorrow now by randomly numbering each possibility and using TheWingmens number of 3122 to select each possibility.

Unfortunately for me the first 3 possibilities to come out were the worst so I will be using a large ice cube for release, this release will have my cum on it to stop me speeding up the process unless I really have to( not happy) and also the clothes pegs on my balls will be attached to the zipper which will be very painful when I have to pull these off.

The only bit of mercy is that other than the ones on my balls I only have 10 other clips to pull off not 14 or 20.

I will be setting this up later and probably getting very nervous about the morning.

Thanks for the numbers TheWingmen and if you require pictures for proof please message.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

yeow, clothespins on the balls hurt unbelievably when taking them of after only 30 minutes. have fun! :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Thanks for that TNTbound I really am not looking forward to them coming off but that's what's got to happen.

All set up for the morning now, getting very nervous but that's the exciting part.
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Ok so the morning is here and in the next hour or 2 I will be in some self made pain.

Very nervous as this is my first attempt at self bondage in years, I usually get to this point and back out but because I have been given numbers by TheWingmen and people have given advice I feel I have to go through with it.

I will post a small message afterwards. :cry: :gag:
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Ok I am free after an hour or so with very sore nipples and balls.

Very painful and shameful but some part of me liked it (hard :oops: )

Will be doing a story on this at some point but now I need to sooth the sour areas and get so sleep.

Thanks all.
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Sorry it has been so long but I have posted a story about this in the True Stories section.

Thanks
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Hi everyone

It's been a long time since my last post. Thanks to those who read my story and thanks even more to those who rated it. If anyone else wants to rate it that would be great it is in the true story section under self bondage randomiser.

I am now thinking of another scenario for some bank holiday fun.

Here goes

I will be tied with a spreader bar between my knees and a crotch rope tied to this like in my last scene. I will be knelt on my bed attached to the back board rales and my hands cuffed behind my back. I will have my black out mask on and ring gag in to keep me blind, quiet and drooling and nipple clamps with or without weights . I will have a zipper running down my front of my body, thighs and pegs on my balls which may be connected to the zipper.

The zipper will be attached to a ice release and weight. When the ice melts the weight falls and the zipper will be ripped painfully from my body. One of my key releases will be attached to this as well so when the weight has dropped keys are available. I will also have a simple back up release of key in a icelookk.

To make it random I am going to do the same as before but using the ratings from my last story to provide the numbers for my scenario and the options will be much the same ie amount of clips in the zipper (10, 14, 20), the size of the ice-cube, the weight on my nipple (none, 2oz or 4oz) and whether the clips on my balls are going to be attached to the zipper (going to make this a 1 in 5 chance as a know it will really hurt)

I might add a magic wand to this as well.

Please read my story and use the ratings vote and I will draw the scenario Monday morning.

Thanks

Buckadams
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

I have drawn my fate.

14 clothespin zipper
A big ice-cube something a long scene
My clips on my balls thankfully not attached to the zipper liked last time (ouch)
any no weight on my nipple clamps.

I will hopefully try to do this tonight if I don't chicken out.

Buck
buckadams

Post by buckadams »

Hi everyone

It's been a while since my last post, mainly because I failed to go through with it and chickening out at the last moment.

I am going to try Friday night but have a new item to add being an anal hook. Not tried anything like this but was thinking of connecting it the back of my head harness so to force me to keep my head back and making more of a challenge to speed up my release.

Also maybe thinking of landing Japanese tounge stick bondage to increase the feeling of helplessness.

I am unsure if I put these into randomizer or just repeat my first attempt with these add.

Any suggestions would be great

Many thanks

Buck