Outdoor scenario - need help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
musterheim

Outdoor scenario - need help

Post by musterheim »

Hello everybody! :hi:

This is my first post on this forum but i've been reading and enjoying it for quite a while.
I'm (male) into selfbondage for a couple of years and i always wanted to try a outdoor scenario. In two weeks i got the oppertunity to do this because then i got the house and a huge garden whit many trees for my self.

What I'd like to do: I'd like a scenario out in the big garden at night. I don't like scenarios where I only have to wait for the key, I prefere earning my freedom. I also want to use a cage in the scenario.

Things I have:
-lots of chains and padlocks
-a small and a big buttplug
-lots of ropes
-an enema kit
-a stock for my head
-a cage (not built yet so variable in size)
Also I'm pretty skilled in building things out off wood and metall and electronics (like arduino).

I would be great when you would help me to make awsome night.
CaptainJoe

Re: Outdoor scenario - need help

Post by CaptainJoe »

Moin,

no ideas for a scenario, just two suggestions:

- get a two legged backup.

- watch the night. Who moves at night in your garden? Mice, rats, beavers, deer, wolves, bears, snakes, weasels, ants? Drunken teens, taking a piss? Your neighbour, stealing your gooseberries? The dustman, collecting your trashcans? I'm sure you don't want to step barefooted on a hedgehog ...

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You have some pretty interesting things going on in your garden at night, Joe... :shock:

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
musterheim

Post by musterheim »

CaptainJoe wrote:Moin,

no ideas for a scenario, just two suggestions:

- get a two legged backup.

- watch the night. Who moves at night in your garden? Mice, rats, beavers, deer, wolves, bears, snakes, weasels, ants? Drunken teens, taking a piss? Your neighbour, stealing your gooseberries? The dustman, collecting your trashcans? I'm sure you don't want to step barefooted on a hedgehog ...

jm2c,
Joe.
Hello Joe,

it's pretty silent in my garden at night. I live in a quiet, small village so no drunk teens or dustmans. To the animals in the garden: only mice and ants there and i don't really fear those.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

musterheim,

A simple work-for-release is to wrap a long rope around a tree, put your keys about the rope's length away from the tree, and fasten yourself to the end of the rope. You then have to go around the tree many times to unwrap the rope before you can get to the keys. How difficult you make the "going" is up to you. A not-too-tight hog tie would give you quite a workout, a tight one would probably be too much.

Mar Lingspike