Cockring release

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
no1here2speak2

Cockring release

Post by no1here2speak2 »

Hi I am working on a scenario that I have been trying to perfect for a while now

(male uk 30's for those interested)

anyway I am looking for a way to bound myself anywhere I like that is inescapable while I need it to be
but keep the tools of the trade normal things that can pass innocently in a pocket or bag

I have tried short rope or shoelaces but I struggle to work a knot that will tie me but also control when I can release it

so I am adapting an old method I have tested to use the smallest cockring I can wear comfortably and tie it to something solid and prevent me from getting to my release until I'm soft

usually this will work till I cum so usually need a hand within reach

I'm thinking of cable ties this time to a wrist and thinking of making my other hand totally unavailable

still thinking up ideas on places to make this more interesting maybe a work toilet ... not sure I have the courage yet for outdoors

and thoughts from the devious minds you all have?
no1here2speak2

Re: Cockring release

Post by no1here2speak2 »

well the first few days were OK

I had a couple of problems

the cable ties were too short. I improvised by linking two together
but this had an unexpected side-effect their was lots of excess and the long bits kept stabbing me which was very distracting

also they were very thin and felt like there was a risk of then cutting in me which is not that you want on your wrists