Cage Trap Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MuffinMcMuffin

Cage Trap Scenario

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

I was inspired the other day by AssTechWarrior's post here, and was thinking that the tripwire idea could be a fun addition to a scenario. Here's a diagram:

You would need a cage with some modifications made to it:
  • Replace the hinges with some form of free swinging time-lock (this could be an ice lock, padlocks with keys dropping in from above, hinges mounted to electromagnets, etc
  • Add a bar at the bottom of the door
  • Add some form of latch to the door that can't be fiddled with when it's shut. This could potentially be one of these style of latches, if you were to make it impossible to use the handle (either covering it, or cutting it off). Alternatively, you could swap the position of the latch and bar, so the latches are at the bottom of the cage
  • Some form of quick release on top of the cage, that releases the cage door when activated
The basic idea of the scenario is that you need to enter the cage to get something (e.g. handcuff keys). If you can get in without setting off the tripwire, you're free. If you set off the tripwire, the door closes and "locks" behind you and you're trapped until the hinge locks open and you can open the cage. You can then open the latch with whatever tool/method you need.

If you guys have any feedback/criticisms/suggestions, please let me know - this thing is obviously still in its infancy and it'd be great to see it develop further
Ms Muffin McMuffin
TheWingmen

Re: Cage Trap Scenario

Post by TheWingmen »

Ooh this is an awesome idea!! You could put multiple trip wires in there depending on how difficult you wanted it to be. Imagine trying this while you were also blindfolded :twisted: you would have to be so careful not to set it off. I think for me I would probably set up a camera to the tripwire to that could see the cage. Nothing would be done with the photos after the scenario, but for me it would add the feeling of being caught and possibly blackmailed.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Check out "live animal traps" for some other cage trap ideas...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Please make sure that the cage is large enough to have your feet already inside the cage when actuating the tripwire.
Otherwise the cage-door will swing down onto your legs/feet probably resulting in undesired pain and furthermore keeping the cage unshut.

You wouldn't want either, would you?

Anyways, I like the idea :twisted: 8)
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I like this idea.

I have a suggestion. It's a bit complicated I'm afraid, but definitely within the capabilities of some of the people on this site. First of all, to overcome Blacky's problem, the cage would need to be closed before anything could be done inside it. This would require some sort of proximity detector on the door to check that it is closed. That way, the cage could be quite small and restrictive. There would be a mag lock to lock it. Inside, there would be some equipment to allow you to perform some sort of task, which could not be performed from outside, say push a series of buttons in the right order. All this would be connected to a safe containing a control computer such as an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or similar. Get the task right and you're free, get it wrong and, click, you're locked up. Maybe the lock up time could depend on how well you do rather than just succeed or fail.

You might want to leave it at that, but the control computer could be programmed so that you have to go into the cage at pre-determined times and perform the task. It might be just once, say when you get home from work that evening or it could require the task to be performed many times over days, weeks or even months. Get enough of it right and the safe can be opened.

As an example of how it might be used, suppose you wanted to learn a language. You would prepare a number of lists of words to learn and enter them into the computer. Each day you would have to go into the cage and be tested on one of the lists. Get it right and you would be let out, get it wrong and you would be locked in for an hour to mug up before another test. Get this one wrong and it's another 2 hours. You'd have to be let out eventually, but the computer need not forget that you failed the test and let you off.

Now you would need some sort of incentive to make sure you go through with this. Often, when I go shopping, particularly for clothes, I know that some of them will turn out to be no good and have to go back. There is usually a time limit to return them. You do the same thing but, instead of returning the items straight away, you lock the receipts in the safe along with the control computer. Perform well enough in the tests and you get the receipts in time to return the goods, fail and you will probably have spent a long time in the cage :) and be giving away some nice new clothes :( .

Alternatively you could put the key to your chastity device in the safe. Fail and you spend more time in a cage and in a cage.

With a scenario like this, you would be the victim of your own cruelty, not just for a few hours, but for days or weeks. Also, it might help you do something really useful.

It would need to be cheat proof. All the cables connecting the cage equipment to the control computer would have anti tamper wires included. If you tried to interfere with any of it you risk cutting those wires and losing access to the safe immediately. Any communication between the control computer and another computer would need to be encrypted, so that you could not program another control computer to pretend to be the real one.

Of course, suitable safety backups would be essential.

Any thoughts. Is it too elaborate to be practical?
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Keyless wrote:I like this idea.

I have a suggestion. It's a bit complicated I'm afraid, but definitely within the capabilities of some of the people on this site. First of all, to overcome Blacky's problem, the cage would need to be closed before anything could be done inside it. This would require some sort of proximity detector on the door to check that it is closed. That way, the cage could be quite small and restrictive. There would be a mag lock to lock it. Inside, there would be some equipment to allow you to perform some sort of task, which could not be performed from outside, say push a series of buttons in the right order. All this would be connected to a safe containing a control computer such as an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or similar. Get the task right and you're free, get it wrong and, click, you're locked up. Maybe the lock up time could depend on how well you do rather than just succeed or fail.

You might want to leave it at that, but the control computer could be programmed so that you have to go into the cage at pre-determined times and perform the task. It might be just once, say when you get home from work that evening or it could require the task to be performed many times over days, weeks or even months. Get enough of it right and the safe can be opened.

As an example of how it might be used, suppose you wanted to learn a language. You would prepare a number of lists of words to learn and enter them into the computer. Each day you would have to go into the cage and be tested on one of the lists. Get it right and you would be let out, get it wrong and you would be locked in for an hour to mug up before another test. Get this one wrong and it's another 2 hours. You'd have to be let out eventually, but the computer need not forget that you failed the test and let you off.

Now you would need some sort of incentive to make sure you go through with this. Often, when I go shopping, particularly for clothes, I know that some of them will turn out to be no good and have to go back. There is usually a time limit to return them. You do the same thing but, instead of returning the items straight away, you lock the receipts in the safe along with the control computer. Perform well enough in the tests and you get the receipts in time to return the goods, fail and you will probably have spent a long time in the cage :) and be giving away some nice new clothes :( .

Alternatively you could put the key to your chastity device in the safe. Fail and you spend more time in a cage and in a cage.

With a scenario like this, you would be the victim of your own cruelty, not just for a few hours, but for days or weeks. Also, it might help you do something really useful.

It would need to be cheat proof. All the cables connecting the cage equipment to the control computer would have anti tamper wires included. If you tried to interfere with any of it you risk cutting those wires and losing access to the safe immediately. Any communication between the control computer and another computer would need to be encrypted, so that you could not program another control computer to pretend to be the real one.

Of course, suitable safety backups would be essential.

Any thoughts. Is it too elaborate to be practical?
omg... i need a cage. This is right up my street. especially the idea of the task and if you fail the increasing punishment! lol
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

This gave me an idea that isn't so much a cage trap but a cage confinement scenario that may be fun. This is currently a fantasy as I have no idea how I would create it at the moment.

You have mag locks on the door and at the corners of the cage. Cuffs on ankle and wrists that will lock to the mag locks at the corners.
In front of you are a number of buttons you are able to press with your nose.
The first time any button is pressed the mag locks engage locking the cage and your restraints so you can't remove anything set up for rewards / punishments later. At the start a time limit is set so that if it is reached everything turns off and unlocks you so you aren't locked up for too long.

Once locked the buttons have different effects. Some trigger a reward of some sort such as working a vibrator for a given time, others trigger a punishment of some sort. You could have as many buttons as you wish for different rewards / punishments or different lengths of time these work for. Whilst a reward or punishment is running none of the buttons will do anything until it has finished.

Amongst these buttons one of them will be the release button which does nothing but unlock everything and grant your release. In order to gain release you must press the release button but to make it harder each time you press a button the effects of all the buttons change so you can't just systematically work through all the buttons till you find it. Every time the buttons effects change the number of rewards and punishments may also change. So one time there may be the same number of rewards and punishments, the next there may be more punishments than rewards or vice versa.

To make things harder or last longer you could do any of the following.
+You need to find the release button multiple times.
+Release button does not appear until a given number of button presses has already taken place (regardless of which button).
+Increase length of time rewards and punishments last for to slow down button pressing.
+You need to find the release button multiple times but each time a rewards is pressed the number of release presses needed is increased by one.
+You need to find the release button multiple times but each time a punishment is pressed the number of release presses needed is increased by one.
+No release button, just rewards, punishments and a release count down. Each reward lowers the count down by one, each punishment increases it by one. Released when countdown reaches 0.

Okay I really wish I could try this set up now...
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...