scenario for new posture collar

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

scenario for new posture collar

Post by TNTBound »

my new posture collar should be coming in today, so I was wondering if anyone could come up with a scenario for me to use it, either tonight after work, or on Friday night(can do overnight on Friday). its the 4-6" adjustable one below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151705909205?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

the list of goodies:

"real leather" locking wrist and ankle cuffs (cant break these, I've tried)
2" wide steel locking wrist and ankle shackles (separated)
2" ball gag harness
mouth guard gag with attachment point in front (easily removable even when locked)
4" wide microfoam tape
neoprene blindfold
sensory deprivation hood with lockable straps for chin, eyes and collar
double locking handcuffs
thumb cuffs
some rope
1-50ft piece of 1/2" rope useful for tying a karada
rope ratchet
dog collar
tie down ratchet straps under my mattress (cant slide them out while under the mattress due to the waterbed frame)
small plug
medium/large plug
latex gloves
latex socks
latex underwear(SO arousing when lubed up inside)
latex catsuit (socks attached)
many padlocks
4 digit combo lock
2 14" length of chain
spandex sleepsack with internal arm sleeves (usable as self bondage, but not super strong)

I usually use the cd tray opener as a release with a combo lock as a backup. I can use an ice release as a backup if im to be blindfolded.
I cant do an overnight session until Friday though.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: scenario for new posture collar

Post by TNTBound »

well, it didn't come in today like usps estimated. maybe for tomorrow night though.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I am am having a distinct lack of inspiration here for some reason (usually I can come up with something good). But for a basis of a scenario you could start with the posture collar on, and your hands locked in a way you cannot take it off till they are released. You could have a blindfold and gag in (unlocked). With the posture collar on you shouldn't be able to reach them with your hands. I know personally it drives me crazy if I know there is a part of my bondage that isn't actually physically locked on but is out of reach to remove (like wearing a collar, leashed to something with no locks, hands behind your back, with the leash attached to something too hight to reach). Its something about knowing you could undo it, if only you could reach, that gets me going. Maybe add your latex underwear too to stimulate you and make it even harder to bear :D
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

with an item as restrictible & uncomfortable as this one i suggest you better get used to wearing it in a controlled environment to avoid unwanted surprises.
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

usps sucks when they ship from California, they shipped it right past ny and into Massachusetts! :facepalm: maybe it will come in tomorrow? :|

I do plan on trying to wear it for a while first, without being bound in a way that I cant remove it, just to make sure it doesn't put any un-noticed pressure on or near the arteries on my neck. I ALWAYS get nervous about anything being on my neck for an extended period of time, after knowing what happened to matt from KE.

I've got an idea.

first, my latex underwear will go on with plenty of lube to allow "things" to move about. :wink: i'll tie my legs together at the ankles, above and below the knees with rope(its so comfortable having my legs tied like this, that I usually don't want to untie my legs after Im done with a session). the ankle tie will then be tied to the footboard ratchet strap end that runs under my mattress. i'll then wrap chain around my waist tight enough that it wont go past my belly(I need to lose a little weight). :roll:
then i'll put on my double mouth guard gag (http://www.sub-shop.com/collections/uni ... -guard-gag), followed by the posture collar. next, the steel wrist shackles will be padlocked on. the mouth guard gag has a ring on the front of it, this will be tied with some slack to the other end of the ratchet strap at the headboard. finally, my wrist shackles will be padlocked to the waist chain, assuring that I cant undo any of my restraints.

i'll have the cd tray opener set to release me in the morning with an ice release backup(string tied from my wrist shackle, tied to a key and a sock with ice in it, inside of a bottle, tied to something sturdy).

now, i'll leave it up to everyone here to decide(though im pretty sure I know the answer), butt plug or no butt plug?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

TNTBound wrote:butt plug or no butt plug?
The answer is always butt plug
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

it finally arrived last night, and im glad to say that it is every bit as restrictive as I wanted it to be! :D when I put it on its highest setting, coupled with my mouth guard gag and blindfold, I cant move my head more than about 3/4" in ANY direction. if my hands cant reach the blindfold, then its just not coming off by rubbing it against the bed. its impossible to get enough movement to get the blindfold to move, and its only an elastic band on the blindfold!

the gag's strap runs across the top back portion of the collar, restricting my side to side movement even more than just the collar by itself.

it is a little uncomfortable, but very doable for a couple hours on the tallest setting. I think all night long would be pushing my tolerance a bit though.

im pretty sure that if I padlocked my wrist shackles to a chain on my waist, that I wouldn't be able to see it to put in the correct combination.

it would be awesome to be secured to a medical backboard while wearing it, complete immobility! :mrgreen:

im going to have fun incorporating this into my sessions. :)