Self Crux Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dparis244

Self Crux Scenario

Post by dparis244 »

Hey so first time on a forum like this, I've recently developed a great scenario and I need some ideas!

Basically there's a forest not far from where I live, I've been walking down there for a year or so and I've worked out nobody goes down there, at least no prints are left and that's enough for me! Always wanted to do self bondage outside in the dark, so to begin with I started with fairly straightforward scenarios and then had an idea. There's plenty of naturally split trees down there, so I screwed in some hooks, roughly 5 foot apart and 7 foot high, made some wrist straps and experimented with a kind of self crucifixion scene, I can stand up on the middle ledge and hook up on either side and then jump down, problem is no matter how high I put them I have the strength to lift off, so for me the scene is ruined!

Any thoughts? I'm planning on going up there again on Friday night for sure.
lj

Re: Self Crux Scenario

Post by lj »

sorry to be the safety police, but if you can't release yourself, you die. Slowly. I believe one method of dying is asphyxiation caused by the victim's inability to breath properly due to the weight of the body limiting chest expansion.The whole point of crucifixion was to kill the victim in the most painful way possible.

How will you get free ? You talk about stepping off a ledge, then "lift off" which I assume means you can pull yourself back up onto the ledge and get free from the wrist straps. If you remove that release method, and you have no partner to watch and release, you will die.

A timed release could be used, but unfortunately you will have no idea how long your body can stand the position and the stresses it entails and only one chance to find out if you were right.. Your arms will go numb in a matter of minutes, making any kind of manual release very unreliable.

Hope to hear from you on Saturday...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
dparis244

Post by dparis244 »

yaa totally I can't go over the top otherwise I'd just die there like you said. the way I have it at the moment means my toes are on the ground so I can support myself so I'm ok with that, I just don't know where else to go with it
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm a little confused... :?

waitfortheice replies to lj, who replied to the op, who is dparis244.

A deeper examination reveals that both dparis244 and waitfortheice posted from the same IP. :!:

And I agree with lj. We hope to hear from you here, under either user name, not in your local newspaper obits under your real name.

Edit: I changed the poster on the confusing message to dparis244. Now my brain is no longer confused. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
dparis244

Post by dparis244 »

Totally my fault, forgot my original password and made a new account, seems my browser must have remembered the original account pw, requested additional account to be deleted.

I can assure you I take safety very seriously and have been practising for a long time, I might not have explained the scenario particularly well either. Like I said earlier I'm totally new to forums and things so probably not communicating particularly well.
dparis244

Post by dparis244 »

just if you wondered, it was sensational.