Training a newbie...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
adyg021

Training a newbie...

Post by adyg021 »

Good day everyone :hi:

I have recently met a new friend who is very curious about bondage. I will be tying her up 1st as she says she would like to be tied up 1st. The only problem is that I don't have a clue a clue how to tell her to tie me up?

I have the following available at my disposal:
☆1 roll of electrical tape
☆a packet full of cable ties
☆a scout scarf (one of those scarves that are difficult to undo because of the material)
☆20 odd pairs of stilettos
☆female clothing items
☆clothespins
☆padlocks with keys (not sure if this will help in the scenario)

If you could add some ideas with a bit of torture involved that would make it nice and exciting :whip: :)

Ady :mrgreen:
ponylady

Re: Training a newbie...

Post by ponylady »

short version: "make her comfortable"

tell her to wear something sexy; have some good food on the table and tie her hands, so she can eat & drink, but might need help.
make it a prolonged foreplay and go down on her to get her off.
afterwards break out the cuffs and ask her if she wants to turn the tables.
change script according to your friends preferences.
this is not about you getting off, but her wanting to experience it again & again.
your reward will follow.
[
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

First, add some rope to your supplies. Get a 50 foot hank of 3/8 or 1/2 inch solid braid (fairly soft nylon is best), cut it into two 20 foot lengths and one 10 foot lengths, then melt the ends together or wrap them with your electrical tape. This will expand your bondage options greatly.

For her tying you: have her tie your wrists behind your back to the opposite elbows, so your forearms are parallel across your back(Japanese box tie would also work, but is complicated for a newbie). Tie your ankles to just above the opposite knee, so your lower legs are parallel, and your legs form a triangle (you could do all this with tape, but rope is more comfortable and reusable). She could also run a rope from the middle of your lower legs to the back of a belt, just to keep you flat. Finally, roll you over on your back and have her way with you. Her way: she could kneel over your face, and if you give "satisfactory" service, reward you with her lips or fingers. Also, if you're "up" for it, she could give herself (and you) a nice "cowgirl " style ride.

Good Luck,
Mar Lingspike
lj

Post by lj »

I'd just point out that the OP talks about a "new friend" and there is no indication she is anything more than a friend, so I would not be suggesting any form of sexual contact whilst in bondage at the start - perhaps I am wrong and "new friend" means "lover" and the kink is being added onto an existing sexual relationship.

Before any beginners session discuss what you would like to try. Start with simple "round the wrists" roping, hands in front. Go on to ankles tied, perhaps anchored to a bed or similar, or a "door-hanger" for similar standing bondage. Things like hog-ties are quite restrictive and could be scary if introduced too soon, and avoid gags and blindfolds until you trust each other.

And make sure you have shears or scissors or knife to instantly release if required by the "victim", whoever it is.

I'd also avoid introducing cross-dressing at this stage unless you have already discussed it, as that might freak her out even if it is your kink.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

lj,

You're right, I was assuming a sexual relationship, which may not be correct. He(?) may want to start with a simpler position, but the one I suggested is a good combination of comfort and helplessness.

Regarding the "bit of torture", of course he should ask his friend what she's comfortable with, but I would suggest fingernails, clothespins, slapping with a ruler, and maybe a towel rat tail (Google it), rather than a torturous bondage position.

Take it easy,
Mar Lingspike
adyg021

Post by adyg021 »

Thanks very much for all the tips and advice... I would think twice, however, to let my very intimate friend use a rat's tail :whip: on me.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

You're welcome, Ady. There are lots of possible meanings for "how to tell her to tie me up." Here are a couple of basic bondage how-to sites, in case you meant "how to tie". http://www.bdsm-chicago.com/cram/CRAM_tuts.html http://www.theduchy.com/home.shtml

Have fun,
Mar Lingspike