Something To Do.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Ilikebondage

Something To Do.

Post by Ilikebondage »

Hi everyone,

just looking for something to do,

The wife is wanting time/ space to think, so I am wondering if anyone has any activity for me.

so right now I have all the time in the world, give me scenarios, sessions, pretty much anything, It is really quiet here, lol

so give me something to do, thanks to all,
Last edited by Ilikebondage on 02 Jun 2015, 05:05, edited 1 time in total.
TheWingmen

Re: Something To Do.

Post by TheWingmen »

Would help to know what your likes, dislikes, and hard limits are. Also what sort of supplies you have available to use in a scenario
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

like pretty much anything

dislike
blood
scat
needles

GEAR
Camo panties
Lace panties
Black Gothic Style skirt about 6" long
Plaid skirt 8" long
Red corset
Blue corset
Black catsuit
black catsuit style Teddy
THIS IT THE STYLE TEDDY I HAVE
THIS IT THE STYLE TEDDY I HAVE
Handcuffs police style
Open mouth gag head harness
Blindfold head harness (with gag, and can be removed)
Duct tape
Zip ties
Rope
Strap on (realistic penis)
Anal beads
Anal hook (metal)
This is what I have
This is what I have
anal hook.jpg (4.68 KiB) Viewed 8034 times
Pony plug
Fox plug
Panty gag
Straightjacket
Hood
Black bra
Pink penis/ bullet combo
CB 6000s chastity device
Pink cuff set
Pink collar
Pink butt plug, vibrator
Pink whip
Pink blindfold
Pink ball gag
Pink leash
Pink egg wireless has 50 different settings, Choose any number between 1 and 50,

if u put it down I might have it or I can get a hold of it some how,
if you have more than 1 scenario, or session, dare, or predicament, etc... post again with the next

Thanks again...

-----------Update for the items-----------

Pvc black shorts
Black heels 4" to 6"
Padlocks with keys
Card dress kinda like a alice in wonderland outfit
chains for locking on specific items
half empty closet, with sturdy bar all the way across

Plastic apron from Rubbereva.com
this is the apron I have, but it is in transparent purple,
this is the apron I have, but it is in transparent purple,
Plastic open ass dress from Rubbereva.com
this is the Open ass dress I have, but it is a darker pink,
this is the Open ass dress I have, but it is a darker pink,
the 2 pictures put together make a good maid outfit,,,
Last edited by Ilikebondage on 05 Jun 2015, 01:27, edited 8 times in total.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

bumping for the other people because of the questions people want me to answer.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Put in either your fox tail or pony plug (whichever is your favorite). Next put on the open ass dress (with the tail hanging out). Now I think the pink collar and cuffs should be locked on, hands in front so you cant reach the plug, and ankles with about 12 inches between them to restrict walking. Now go for a nice little walk (if you need incentive then leave the keys somewhere you can walk to before hand, that way you will have to walk to take off the restraints :twisted:
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

nice I am going to start first thing tomorrow morning,

but what do u think, for the night,
vibrating buttplug locked with a rope harness,
collar,
straightjacket,
sleep sack,
and ball gag,

if u think I should change anything let me know,,,
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I think in addition to the vibrating butt plug you should put one of the egg vibrators on the head of your cock, and switch it to a pulsate setting while in all that bondage, then you will just be tormented by it and the plug vibrating until you fall asleep from exhaustion or they run out of batteries :twisted:
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

well I added to my adventure the black boots that i can fit into, the mistress owns, don't tell her,,, locked them on and had to walk around, a bit, kept them on for 4 or 5 hours, the vibrating plug lasted between 6 and 7 1/2 hours , and i kept the butt plug in for 8 1/2 hours so maybe next time i should hook it up to a dc power supply, so the plug doesn't shut off :mrgreen:
but it was a good night,

so today the weather was raining again, so it is pretty cold right now, it is around 45 degrees Far. so i could not go on my walk today, but will be doing it as soon as the weather is nice again,

and since i didn't go for my walk, you get to choose the punishment, or predicament or scenario, or session, for me, that means anything, you can think of.
including the duration of this adventure, even the position, if need be,,, i am at your will,

things to punish me with are:
writing assignment,
asking for permission, (must have at least 3 to 5 things before posting) then wait for a response.
chastity (i have locks with numbers on them, so you can choose with lock and then once you get the numbers right i can be let go.) (the last 3 numbers are different)
wearing my clothes over my gear, around the house etc,,, (i live at my mistresses parents house, right now, but trying to get a job again,)
have me do something or post something at a specific time of day, where i live,

if you think of it, as a punishment, a dare, a chore, activity, or adventure, it is probably worth making me do it as a punishment,,,
so good luck, to all who want to join in on the punishments, adventure, etc...

by the way,
my mistress has never given me a true slave name, i don't think i cant post the names she calls me, lol... (i think somebody, might look into it, {a moderator} lol)
so if you want to give me a online slave name feel free,
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I think for not going on the walk...
-Strap your strap-on dildo to something that will be about mouth height when you are on your knees. Then you must forget it is there..
-Put on your maid outfit.
-Put a dildo in your ass (not a plug), make sure it is well lubricated, this way it will want to slide out of you (since its not a plug), and you will need to use your muscles to grip it the whole time, tape some washers or something heavy to the base to make it harder to hold in.
-Put on your chastity cage and lock it tight
-Lock on your full pink cuff and collar set and use rope (or chain and padlocks if you have access to them) to lock the hands together with about 6 inches, then the feet with 12 inches, and a chain linking those chains to your collar, it should be short enough to make it uncomfortable to stand up strait, ALSO you must not be able to reach your ass to touch the dildo. You will also need to wear heels (would the maid outfit be complete without them?)
-Now proceed to start cleaning the house (starting at the location farthest from the dildo strapped to the wall). Once you have cleaned all the way to where the dildo is strapped to the wall you must deep throat it at least 10 times, holding it in your mouth to the base for at least 3 seconds on each deep throat.

-When you have completed all of this, you may rest/go to bed, or whatever you like for the rest of the day. But you must replace the dildo with your largest plug, and you must keep the collar locked on and the chastity cage locked on (no relief for you today naughty slave :whip: ). You must keep these items on until the same time the next day that you started the scenario (so if you started say at 11am then you cannot take the collar, chastity cage, or plug out untill 11am the following day)

Have fun, or not (I guess its supposed to be a punishment isn't it?)

PS thanks for your post on my "new house" thread! I posted a reply to you in it with a quick question, also feel free to keep adding more scenarios, I'll try to come up with some more for you, since you disobeyed the first one :twisted:
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

first off, I posted on yours also,

and I do have padlocks, and I have the mistress's heels, they are 4" to 6" tall, and I think they would complete the outfit,,,

so before I go to sleep am I aloud to wear my straight jacket to bed?

also am I suppose to call you master, or dominate... or something else, no real names ok,,,

also I am updating the items list I have...

p.s. I if u cant think of anything, for me to do, just post FREE DAY!!! or something like that,,,
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

You may wear the strait jacket to bed, make sure to give a nice description of how your punishment went as well soon as you have completed it!
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

yes, of course Dominate One.
and thank you Dominate One.

also can you think of 3 numbers single digits, write them down on a piece of paper or just remember them,
so that if I guess the right numbers I can take the chastity deivce off,
of course, I will give 3 answers the first guess, I give you Dominate One.

2 guesses for the 2nd post I give,

and then 1 guess each post after that,

all you have to do is tell me the number is right and or if it is in the right spot,

if at all I cant get the numbers right, I will ask to take of the chastity device, and then I will wait for my punishment,,,
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ilikebondage wrote:yes, of course Dominate One.
and thank you Dominate One.

also can you think of 3 numbers single digits, write them down on a piece of paper or just remember them,
so that if I guess the right numbers I can take the chastity deivce off,
of course, I will give 3 answers the first guess, I give you Dominate One.

2 guesses for the 2nd post I give,

and then 1 guess each post after that,

all you have to do is tell me the number is right and or if it is in the right spot,

if at all I cant get the numbers right, I will ask to take of the chastity device, and then I will wait for my punishment,,,
I have 3 numbers for you to guess, PM me your guesses though, that way you won't clog up your post and make it hard for others to read the interesting stuff
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

So Dominate One,

To begin the time is 12:30 pm., I started by putting the strapon, in my bedroom, up staris
I then went down stairs to the basement, I then added a ball gag, and then i walked back up the
stairs, and started to clean, from the bathroom, down stairs, so far the dildo has only fallen out
2 times. so like a sissy slave would clean the bathroom they would be on there hands and knees.

After about, a half hour, i finish the bathroom.
Then i made my way to the kitchen, so i made my way to the kitchen, trying to not drop the dildo in my ass,
it almost fell out so just to be safe, i gradded the chiar, and sat down enough so the dildo is back in my gagging hole.
then started the water, plus, i forgot to clean up from the night before, so i had all the dishes, from
the night before, and all the dishes, up to the point, of cleaning, them. the whole time of me in front of the sink the dildo never slide out,
had to wash half of them by hand and the other half i had to put in the dishwasher.
i washed the dishes, after about an hour, i finally finished the dishes.

so i continued to the living room, then just as I entered the living room, the dildo fell out, so i put it back in, and the started,
cleaning the living room, so i straightened the table up, put the pillows on the ends where they go,
so then i decided to get on my knees and pushed the vacuum around like that. it took me a bit longer than ussual,
i would say about 30 minutes.

then i made my way up the stairs to the 2nd bathroom, as I started walking up the stairs the dildo falls again,
and I have to grab it, put it back in, then i started walking up the stairs again, then the dildo falls out about, half way up the stairs,
go all the way down, the stairs, so i walk down grab it, i then put it back in, but this time I decided to sit down, on the stairs and continue going up the staris like that,
I finally get up to the top, i then crawl to the bathroom, because the bathroom is at the top of the stairs,
this bathroom is ussually cleaner than the downstairs, so i finished the bathroom, in 15 minutes,

then i started down the hall to the guest room, next to the bathroom, made sure everything is in its spot.
then as i left the guest room, the dildo falls out, then i put it back in, then i continue to the Madams bedroom,
A.K.A. the master bedroom, in other houses, :lol:

So the room is mostly cleaned up, so i started cleaning the room, and about, 15 minutes go by, and the dildo falled out, so i put it back in, finish up with the room,
and then go on my hands and knees, and procced to crawl over to the strapon for my deep throat punishment, so sucked the strapon, 10 times with about 3 - 5 seconds of holding it,
and theni crawled over to the computer and, sat down in the computer chair, with the dildo still in, so the total count for the dildo falling out is 7 times...

then i started typing, this detailed report, so that I can at least make up for not going on my walk, the day, before,

so before i head of to bed, it is about 3 am,,, i decided to put on my straightjacket, and put in my buttplug, since i am all locked up, and ready for bed, i will post again when i wake up,

I am slave, and anyone on this site can order me to do anything!!!
so if u have anything for me let me know!!!
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

so like I said I will post again, when I wake up,

The Slave is ready for duty, Ma'am and Sirs,

Who has something for this Slave to do,