Something To Do.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

Re: Something To Do.

Post by TheWingmen »

I'm glad the punishment seemed to go well! Shame the dildo fell out so many times, maybe that just means your sphincter needs more training, maybe a little more encouragement. I'm sure walking outside wearing a dress or skirt (nothing to hold the dildo in) with the weights attached would be sufficient encouragement to not let it fall, otherwise your dildo will be bouncing on the sidewalk for all to see :mrgreen:
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

ok, so I am given a adventure, for the morning, once I wake up,
I will do my workout, because all slaves need to stay fit,
then I will grab,
my dress,
penis gag,
wrist cuffs, attached to the front of my dress,
ankle cuffs, 12" chain, for me to walk,
heels,
some locks,
posture collar,
dildo,

I will put all the gear in a bag, and put it on the porch, then I will walk out to the destination leave the key to the house, on a tree,
then I will walk back surveying the area on the way out and back to the house,
then once I get back to the house, i will get everything put and locked on, I will leave the keys for all the locks in the bedroom upstairs, on the computer desk,

------THE PREDICAMENT-------
so the idea is i will drop the key off at a tree in the woods, because i don't have a sidewalk where i live, plus the road i live on is not really safe because people drive fast down it, because we live out in the woods away from town, so cops don't travel down this way unless they need to,, but i will walk back to the house, put all the gear on, and lock it, then i will have to walk back out to the tree, grab the key and head back to the house, once inside the house, i am free to take off everything except for the chastity device, because i have not guess the right numbers yet, and then i must write a detailed report,

if i am missing anything to add to my punishment, let me know,
The Slave is always available, and waiting hand and foot, for anyone who wants to show there Dominate side,
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I have one for you to do starting one of these mornings.

first, put on your catsuit (is it latex?), followed by your blue corset. put on your collar and lock it on, then lock the zipper of the catsuit to the collar. if your hood has eye, nose and mouth holes, you are to lock it to your collar with the catsuit. if you have a way to lock the corset on, then you are to do so. next, put on your 6" heels. if you have the correct size small chain, create a harness over each heel to lock it on your ankle.(hardware stores will cut you chain to whatever size you need for pennies on the dollar) now lock your wrist and ankle cuffs on and connect them together with chain (6" at wrists and 12" at ankles). throughout the day, you should also have either the pony or fox plug inside you, unless you need to use the bathroom, then it goes right back in.

now, give ALL the keys to your wife and tell her to not let you out of this until the next morning. or, if you have a kitchen safe, put all the keys in there and lock it for 24 hours.

if you have decent privacy at your house, your to do all the yard work you can this day (EX: mowing the lawn, cleaning the pool, doing whatever your wife needs done around the house)

and at night when you go to sleep, put either the for or pony plug, whatever will tickle your butt more if you are lying on your stomach. your wrist and ankle chains should then be locked to the head and footboard with a combo lock at your wrists. this will ensure that you will stay bound to the bed all night long in your predicament till the sun comes up enough for you to see the combo lock to free yourself in the morning.

on the morning, you should make your wife breakfast while you are still locked in all your gear (if she gets up before sun up for work, keep a flashlight with you so you can unlock yourself early and make her breakfast before she leaves for work).

HAVE FUN! :whip: :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

MY REPORT FOR "THE WINGMEN"

let me start off by saying, I woke up, and started my workout, 20 situp, and 20 push ups, before my walk this morning. I started my walk at 8 am, it was quiet fun,
this is what happened, i walked out to the tree i am going to use, put the key to the house on a branch with a neon pink string, so i could not miss it,
then I came back to the house, i then grabbed my back pack, with all the gear, in it, walked outside and locked the door behind me, as I pulled it shut, I said to my self here we go, in my head, I then started to take off all my clothes, then I gabbed out my penis gag, I put is in my mouth because of the slave slut I am, :gag: I then put on my wrist cuffs, then i put on my ankle cuffs, with a 12" chain. I the put on the heels, made sure they where locked on, I then put on the posture collar, so that I cannot move my head fast, incase I here something, I would have to turn my whole body, I then pulled out my open ass dress, and the apron, and put these on. I then pulled out my dildo, and put it in my ass with no lube. I made sure that after i was all ready, i put all my clothes, in the back pack, and locked it up. then i locked my hands together to the apron, in front of me, then i started out to the tree, my walk felt like days, because i could only move less than a foot, at a time, because I have the 12" chain between my ankles, :mrgreen: as i am walking to the tree about half way to the tree, i could feel the dildo sliding, I then leaned over and pushed my ass against a tree, :mrgreen: not my hands, :mrgreen: finally i got to the tree with my key for the house, i grabbed it, started walking back to the house, the dildo was slidding again, so i used another tree, it works. then i walked alittle more, and I almost stepped in a big mud puddle good thing i pulled my foot back, and then i almost fell over, luck me that i was able to use the trees, around me, so i continued to head back, and the dildo was sliding again so i used the trees again, so i was about 100 foot from the house, but had to cross the grass, so i used a tree 1 last time, and tried to rush before the dildo, fell out. good thing the dildo fell out on the porch, i picked it up and put it in my ass. i got the door opened, started for the upstairs, but had to pee badly, so of course i cant take anything off, and i was in my open ass dress, so i sat down on the seat and made sure the dildo was all the way in, then i lifted the lid of the toilet, and sat down since i am still in my chastity device, i had to pee sitting down like a female. so i finished peeing, and headed to the bedroom, and sat down in my computer chair to write my report. :mrgreen: :whip: :mrgreen:
time i am finished with this adventure is 1130 am.
total times the dildo fell out is 1 time.
total time it took to complete 3 1/2 hours

I know I dropped the dildo once, what punishment do you have, Dominate One,
Thank You The Wingmen,
for letting me serve,
your slave awaits, for any other adventures you have.
Last edited by Ilikebondage on 04 Jun 2015, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

MY REPORT FOR TNTBOUND

my bound to be bound, for 24 hours

my report, went pretty good I must say, but i had to take off all the gear, before i went on my walking adventure, this morning,
and do my task for the other dominate,<The Wingmen>, but right after i got back, from my walk, I wrote my report, then i got rebound in all the gear i am suppose to have on, so the list is,
catsuit, it is not latex, kinda spandex / pvc
put on the blue corset,
did not need to put on a collar because i was told to put a collar on, from <The Wingmen>
cant wear my hood, becuase it doesnt have open eyes, nose, or mouth, but instead I replaced it with a penis gag, then i put on my heels, 6" high and locked them on,
I put my wrist cuffs on, locked them and attached a 3" chain between them, then I put on my ankle cuffs, with 12" chain. so i put the fox plug tail in, and keeped it in with a rope harness, just incase, and made sure the rope harness is locked on. now i made sure i was all locked up, so that i couldnt take any piece of gear off me,
so i put all the keys to all my locks in a thing of water, and put them in the freezer,
they have been in the freezer, for hours now,
since the "wife" / mistress is not here because she need time and space to think, i am living by myself right now, so,
i did what i normally do, these pass couple of weeks, clean up the house, take care of the dishes, sweep, mop, vaccuum.
then after i am done with all that i sit and look for a job, and read some stuff, google some stuff, etc...

The Dominate One that gave me this task,
i had to take off all the gear for 3 1/2 hours, because of the other task i had to do this morning,
What is my punishment, for not keeping my gear on...

Thank You TNTBOUND,
for letting me serve,
The Slave is awaiting, for there punishment,,,
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Ok so this is an up date, for everyone reading this, post,
I Slave, is a online sub,
for 2 Dominates,
I am willing to have more Dominates, if you want to coordinate with the other Dominate Ones, go ahead,
because each Dominate can then choose what time of day, they want Me the Slave to perform the task at hand.

This slave is always waiting for an adventure.
And This Slave is ready for whatever the Dominate wants me to do...
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

My report for my Master,

well after i was given my punishment,
i got my gear i needed, and started to get ready,
before i laid down, i got online and searched for a few things and looked around,
on the forums,
then i laid down, i stayed in strict hogtie, for about an hour and a half. i think, and i couldn't,
go to sleep, so i stayed up, the whole night.
since i am up, i immediately, put on my heels and the 6" walking string,
and shoved the penis gag, in my mouth.

Hopefully my Master likes...

Slave is waiting, incase The slave needs to take on another task, or dare, or adventure...
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

To All people Reading This, My Master, (The Wingmen), has told me that I have guessed the right code to be released from, my chastity device, but I have to wait till my Master, says I can take it off,

So who will be the next to Chastise me, :mrgreen: :whip: :gag: :twisted:
This Slave is waiting for tons of fun, :gag: :mrgreen: :whip:
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

so the fun filled adventure I had to day,
what I was wearing:
chastity device
vibrating butt plug
body harness
collar
very sexy panties
and my favorite,,, wrist and ankle cuffs,

what I did,
I walked around the store, picking up fruit, and vegitables, just looking to see if people would say anything to me, :D
then I decided to get some lube, and walk back over to the cucumbers grabbed 1 of those,
then walked back over to the comdoms, grabbed a pack of those,
headed to the hardware side and grabbed a couple of rolls of duct tape,
then I decided to check out,
and grabbed some mints,
just for shits and giggles,
I was really checking to see if the cashier would say anything exciting, or get me to say what I am trying to do,
but nothing!!! but it was fun.

when I got home, I grabbed the cucumber since it was smaller than my butt plug,
put a condom on it, and used it in my ass, for about 50 in and outs,
then, I deicide to do a bondage session, I put the cd tray to open in 1 hour,
then I got in the frogger position, in the closet, and blindfolded myself, waited for the tray to open, then I heard the key drop to the floor,
grabbed the key after adout 15 minutes, and unlocked all the locks, and called it a day,,,
Great Day for, me,
ILB
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice day. 8)
Ilikebondage wrote:and grabbed some mints,
just for shits and giggles,
Mints make you giggle and shit? :shock:

What do you want, it's 4 am... on a Friday... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

ha ha, jenny,
you are very tired, lol
I think u should lay down for a bit, lol

but if anyone has anything for me to do let me know,
and after I am down with the adventure you give me I will report with details...
thanks ILB
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ilikebondage wrote:you are very tired, lol
I think u should lay down for a bit, lol
Tired? Heck, I had just got up! With a full day of work ahead, to boot.

I'm crazy, that's all. :wink:

But I'll have to try your mints. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

great incase you need to be plugged, or incase your stool is to solid lol. :mrgreen:

looking for an adventure,
if you got something in mind,
let me know,
I am ready to try it. :gag: :whip:
Thank you
ILB