hand restriction with a little embarrassment

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
AprilOwl

hand restriction with a little embarrassment

Post by AprilOwl »

Here's a scenario that works well in the cool autumn or early spring. I'm a man so it's especially fun. Start with a bra of your choosing, put tan knee high hose over your hands and up your arms, wear a thin hoody with single front pocket. Now go walking in public where there are a lot of people. Shopping malls, museums, zoos.

Most of the time you can hide you hosiery hands in the front pocket. Fear of embarrassment will keep them in as well as rope or handcuffs. Just be careful. Pull down to much on the pocket and the hoody will stretch to reveal your bra.

As lighting and/or distance from others permits, you might be safe enough taking your hands out of your pocket. After all, the hose are going to get warm especially in your pocket. The cool air would feel good as the breeze blew through the hosiery and who is really going to notice the thin tan hose? But are you willing to risk it?

Ah then there's the issue of actually needing your hands... The food court and that snack you really wish you would have had before leaving home. The can of soda which you could get at that out of the way vending machine --but how are you going to hold it with the hose holding your thumbs against your hands?
TheWingmen

Re: hand restriction with a little embarrassment

Post by TheWingmen »

I can think of two things I would do to improve on this just a little! First instead of hose I would use some leather bondage mitts so you could lock them on and truly render your hands useless, also I feel like they are even better incentive to hide your hands since hose might go unnoticed, but I guarantee bondage mitts with shiny locks won't.

Secondly, you could modify the sweatshirt a little more. Instead of relying on stretching it (which would take considerable force to do enough to see the bra, and even then would only offer a quick glance until you lifted your hands again) I think you could cut big slots into the sweatshirt. Then close these slits worth some sort of tape that isn't too strong from the inside. Now if you put weight on the pockets by resting your hands it will pull the sweatshirt open, revealing whatever you're wearing under, but you ain't be able to close it again with your mitt covered hands :twisted: