A new house

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

A new house

Post by TheWingmen »

So in a little over a week I will be moving into a new house. And of course I need to christen the new house with some self bondage! Maybe we can make a bit of a game of it! If you lovely people will supply some dares I will attempt each one of them each on their own day (so your dare could take a whole day if you like, taking into account that I have to go to work for a portion of each day). The more dares get posted, the longer my rampage of bondage will go!

I'll start off with a scenario of my own for the first night to set things rolling:
I will start off by picking a random pair of underwear/outfit to wear using dice. Then I will go into the walk in closet attached to my room, and hogtie myself with leather restraints and belts. The door will be shut and only the keys to the connection between hands and feet will be in an ice lock in the closet with me (plus a safety release of course for emergencies). Once that ice timer is up I will be able to unlock the connection between hands and feet, so I can stand to open the door and let myself out of the closet. I will then be able to proceed out into my room, where I will have the set of keys for my ankle cuffs in another larger ice lock, so I will have to wait for this to melt before I can think about moving anywhere else. The next set of keys will be the most risky. I will hide them away in the basement of the house (2 floors down from my room) In order to retrieve these keys I will have to sneak down there without any of my roommates seeing me (so I will do it at night) in order to retrieve the keys for the cuffs on my hands as well as the key to the padlock on my chest where I will store all my other clothes (so I have nothing to cover up with). Should be fairly exciting!

My items available for creating scenarios:
Clothing:
-Thongs in various colors and levels of tightness
-G-strings also various colors and tightness levels
-Cheekies in bright blue
-Normal panties, one pair pink/yellow striped with yellow lace waist band, one pair black and grey striped with neon green lace trim
-2 sleeveless thong leotards (XS, and Medium) and one XS fully sleeved thong leotard
-PVC long sleeve leotard + PVC leggings
-Sling shot style swimsuit (thong that goes over your shoulders not around the waist, doesn't cover anything as it is much too small so should be worn to add level of discomfort by means of riding up to another clothing item)
-Normal dark blue spandex leggings

Bondage Gear:
-Police handcuffs and leg irons
-Leather locking cuffs and collar (full set, and don't worry about them breaking, I can fight hard against them)
-Locking gag
-Blind fold
-Rope
-Dog collar
-Chain leash
-Lots of locks with different keys

Insertables:
-Small metal butt plug with jewel end
-Large rubber butt plug (4.5in insertable, 1.2in across)
-Small class dildo (4in insertable, 1in across, made out of 4 blobs so it's sort of ribbed)
-Large glass dildo (7in insertable, bulb on top is about 1.25in, shaft is about 1in)
-Small silicon dildo (4.5in insertable, 1.2in across, non realistic & slightly ribbed, will stick to clean surfaces but not well)
-Large rubber dildo (6in insertable, 1.5in across, realistic with balls and good suction cup)
-Bullet vibrator

Miscellaneous:
-Large chest that items can be locked in
-Willing to build things out of cheap materials (for example I plan on constructing some spreader bars, doggy style stocks, and anal impaler out of PVC pipes very soon after moving in, so feel free to incorporate those into any scenario)

Get creative, and have fun with it! I will report back after each day with how the scenario went (much like my week alone thread for any who remember watching/contributing to that)

My limits for this are basically going to be nothing that will make a mess (scat, urine, other liquids), and nothing with a guarantee of getting caught.
Ilikebondage

Re: A new house

Post by Ilikebondage »

ok here you go,

for the night when everything is moved in to go to sleep in
bullet vibrator
dog collar
pvc set
blindfold

and for the day after, when u get up
during the day.

police handcuffs
locking gag
rope
dog collar
lots of locks
pvc set
large rubber buttplug

just to have fun...
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

try this 1,

G-string
police cuffs
locking gag,
rope
dog collar
locks as many as needed
small metal butt plug

the chest can be used, for
put some clothes in it,
with the keys to the locks that you are using, lock it.
then have the key that opens the chest, in your room, so that you will have to walk all the way up stairs to grab it, while in your gear, then have to walk back down stairs to unlock the chest, to get the keys for the locks on you, and then have to walk all the way back upstairs with your gear,

I think this will be fun...
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ilikebondage wrote:try this 1,

G-string
police cuffs
locking gag,
rope
dog collar
locks as many as needed
small metal butt plug

the chest can be used, for
put some clothes in it,
with the keys to the locks that you are using, lock it.
then have the key that opens the chest, in your room, so that you will have to walk all the way up stairs to grab it, while in your gear, then have to walk back down stairs to unlock the chest, to get the keys for the locks on you, and then have to walk all the way back upstairs with your gear,

I think this will be fun...
Thanks for the suggestions! How should I use the rope to bind myself? Hands locked in front or back (and locked to anything?)
Also for the g-string here are my options: Navy blue (medium), Hot pink (medium), Nude color (medium), Hot pink with nude trim (medium), and yellow trim with a white and yellow pattern (XS, by far the tightest)

Feel free to keep the dares coming! I'll do whatever I'm told (within my limits posted in the original post)
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

well the rope can be used in anyway needed, I you can find a way then, that's ok.

the hot pink G-string,
and your hands in the front so u cant touch the plug,

but I will keep trying to come up with something... :whip: :mrgreen: :whip:
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

so if you want something to do before you go to sleep, put the
Large rubber butt plug in,
dog collar
blindfold
leather cuff set
pvc long sleeve leotard + pvc leggings

rope if need,
and go to sleep with the plug in you, and note the time before you go to sleep,
don't forget to fill a report, when you are done :mrgreen:
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ilikebondage wrote:so if you want something to do before you go to sleep, put the
Large rubber butt plug in,
dog collar
blindfold
leather cuff set
pvc long sleeve leotard + pvc leggings

rope if need,
and go to sleep with the plug in you, and note the time before you go to sleep,
don't forget to fill a report, when you are done :mrgreen:
I will gladly do so this weekend when I am in the new house, thanks for the command :o