Running out of ideas, would like a couple scenarios!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheJettSet27

Running out of ideas, would like a couple scenarios!

Post by TheJettSet27 »

Alright, so I've been doing a lot of simple scenarios. Stuff I can get out of it I really wanted and nothing too crazy. However, I'm running out of ideas on what I can do.
I have some free days coming up and would like to have a couple scenarios to do during those days. Here's a list of what I have:

Several lengths of rope (Not sure on accurate lengths, though!)
Two O-rings
Two padlocks with keys
Two scarves (mostly used for gag and blindfold)
Saran wrap

I also have the elastic/stretchy bit from two exercise bands. The ones with the handles. Here's a pic if nobody can get what I'm trying to describe:
http://www.balegoonline.org/images/STR.jpg
I found a set in my basement one day and saw that the bands have clips at the end that attach to the handles. Unclipped them, and bam! I can spreadeagle myself or secure different body parts to my bed.

As you can see, my list isn't crazy. 99% of my stuff is rope. I also don't have the money to buy handcuffs right now :(

Besides wrapping parts of myself in saran wrap (which can be a bitch to get out of if an emergency happens) I don't have any ideas. If you all could come up with stuff I can do, it would be appreciated. :whip:

Oh, and I guess I should mention:
-Nothing that involves bodily fluids, except maybe a little spit with the gag.

Edit I should also probably mention scenarios I've done. Mostly just makeshift hogties and simple "wrists and feet tied" stuff.
Last edited by TheJettSet27 on 27 May 2015, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...
TheWingmen

Re: Running out of ideas, would like a couple scenarios!

Post by TheWingmen »

Hmm, might be helpful to know a little more about the scenarios you have done so as not to overlap too much and keep it interesting. The great thing about having rope like you do is there are almost infinite ways to tie yourself up with it!

One of my personal favorites for spending a long time is to tie a karada (rope harness), then almost lace it to the bed frame (you have to start out doing it loosely since you're on your own, then tighten it down once all the rope is threaded through). Then tie yourself in a spread eagle from here, adds a little strictness to the spread eagle since if done tight enough you cant wriggle your body around either.

If you're looking for something a little humiliating you might try this one out (I'll explain it to the best of my ability, if its unclear I'll try to find a photo upon request). The general idea is that you will be tied so you have to maintain a doggy style position (great in combination with a dildo and especially if you do happen to have a partner involved).

-First tie two lengths of rope to the bottom posts of your bed (works best if they are going over the side so pulling them in towards the middle of the bed will be difficult once you are restrained).
-Tie another set of ropes near the top of the bed
-Tie one final rope to the middle of the bottom of the bed (middle of the foot board)
-Kneel in the middle of your bed, with your legs fairly far apart (try bending down into a doggy style position with your chest touching the bed to see how far apart is comfortable.
-Now with the ropes on each side of the bottom of the bed tie to your ankles, so that you can no longer bring your ankles together or scoot towards the head board.
-With the ropes from near the tope of the bed tie one to each leg either just above or just below the knee (personal preference). There should be no slack between these ropes or the ropes to your ankles, at this point you shouldn't be able to scoot backwards, forwards, or bring your legs together.
-Now with the rope tied to the middle of the foot board you will need to tie a cinch noose. Put a rope coil through the cinch noose, then insert your wrists (between your legs), and pull to tighten (as demonstrated on the main site).

-When the tie is complete you will not be able to scoot forward, backward, close your ankles or knees, and the rope holding your wrists under your ass will keep you in a face planted doggy style position (if you attach the end of the wrist rope to a special ring device and weight the end of the rope you can use that to take up slack and make it really nice and restrictive).
-Also something I like to add when tying my girlfriend like this (though may not be wise due to choking hazard during self bondage) is to add a collar, and a length of rope connecting the collar to the head of the bed for a little extra inescapability. Could also be done with a head harness and connecting the top of the head harness to keep the head facing a certain direction.

Have fun! Make sure to play safe and have all your releases set up and tested before putting yourself in this position, as without a good release you are immobile and will not be able to get out, I guarantee it my girlfriend loves to worm out of bondage and has never been able to escape this. :twisted:
The Slinky

Re: Running out of ideas, would like a couple scenarios!

Post by The Slinky »

This is great!