A simple yet effective hobble technique

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
AssTechWarrior

A simple yet effective hobble technique

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I have developed a very effective way to hobble someone that is undetectable to anybody nearby but will slow down the 'victim' quite effectively.

What you need for this method includes a rigid buttplug, Glass or metal preferred and as large as you can comfortably wear while walking, about 8 feet of strong string or light paracord, shoes and a pair of pants.

In the middle of the piece of string tie it securely around the base of the buttplug so you have 2 equal length pieces.

Insert the buttplug and put on your pants, threading one string down and out each leg. Put on the shoes and stand up.

Tug gently on each string to make sure there is no slack then wrap the string under one shoe but do not tie yet. Hold the crossing point on the string and bend your knee slightly so you have about 1 to 2 inches of slack. Tie the string now but 1" tighter than when you stood straight. Repeat for the other leg and you are ready.

When you stand with your knees slightly bent there will be no tension on the plug but as you walk it will tug on the plug. Stairs are particularly interesting...
TheWingmen

Re: A simple yet effective hobble technique

Post by TheWingmen »

Ooh I will have to try this, sounds like a load of fun. Maybe it could be adapted with the use of say a very tight thong (possibly thick latex or something with quite a bit of rebound), a dildo, and the strings being even shorter. This way maybe the action of walking could actually push and pull the dildo in and out of you, effectively fucking you as you walk. I imaging it would be extremely distracting :twisted:
jessicaplays

Re: A simple yet effective hobble technique

Post by jessicaplays »

Love this...
Possible variations, you could use genitals for attachment instead of a butt plug. Clamps/clips for male/female or tied around for male.
Instead of going all the way to the feet would it work by attaching to stocking tops or thigh cuffs?
jessica - kinky slutty bi transvestite near Bristol, UK