please tell me how im to be bound tonight

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

please tell me how im to be bound tonight

Post by TNTBound »

I would like for someone to tell me how im to tie myself up for tonight. I can use a 4 digit combo lock as a daylight release, if im tied in a way that I can see it to unlock it, which would be the preferred method to keep me bound till morning. :wink: I have a wireless light control switch that I can toss aside after im bound to make myself completely helpless till morning light and I can see the combo lock.

my bed is a waterbed frame, so I use tie down straps underneath a normal mattress to secure myself to the bed.

my list of goodies to choose from:

"real leather" locking wrist and ankle cuffs (cant break these, I've tried)
2" wide steel locking wrist and ankle shackles (separated)
2" ball gag harness
mouth guard gag with attachment point in front (easily removable even when locked)
4" wide microfoam tape
neoprene blindfold
sensory deprivation hood with lockable straps for chin, eyes and collar
double locking handcuffs
thumb cuffs
some rope
1-50ft piece of 1/2" rope useful for tying a karada
rope ratchet
dog collar
tie down ratchet straps under my mattress (cant slide them out while under the mattress due to the waterbed frame)
small butt plug
latex gloves
latex socks
latex underwear
latex catsuit (socks attached)
many padlocks
4 digit combo lock
2 14" length of chain
spandex sleepsack with internal arm sleeves (usable as self bondage, but not super strong)

please tell me how im to be bound until morning comes. but nothing too uncomfortable, please :worship:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheWingmen

Re: please tell me how im to be bound tonight

Post by TheWingmen »

You list your release as a combo lock but a sensory deprivation hood in supplies, I see issues here :rofl:

However if you have an alternate form of tied release one of my personal favorites is hood locked on, with the hood locked to the bed by a teather (so you can move but not far). Then ankles locked together. Butt plug in. Then wrists locked to the collar of your hood so you can't reach down to get off or take out the plug!

Also if you're feeling generous maybe exchange how I'll be tied for the next night? I have a full set of locking leather restraints (ankles,wrists,collar,chain leash) plenty of rope & padlocks. Butt plugs/dildos. And a variety of women's underwear all with various levels of tightness from medium to XS (panties, cheekies, thongs, g-strings, and thong leotards, also some leggings I think)

If you want I'll check back and give you a new dare after exchanging. We could get a fun game going of night after night sleeping dares!! :whip:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

yeah, having the hood locked on my head wouldn't make for a good release if I needed to see the combo lock for my release. :mrgreen:

I actually fell asleep around 10:30 last night, so I didn't see your post. I woke up at 3:00 for some reason and then decided I wanted to be tied up for the rest of the night.

what I did was I put on my latex socks and underwear, then locked my ankles and knees together with locking leather cuffs (fake leather ones at the knees, but plenty strong) then locked them to the tie down strap under the bed. I put on my latex gloves (elbow length, the smell from them is wonderful) then locked my leather wrist cuffs on and together and then used the 4 digit combo lock to lock the cuffs to the other end of the tie down at the headboard. it took me a few seconds of deciding whether or not I should throw the light remote away, then I finally did and I was stuck till about 30 minutes ago. would have been out over an hour ago if not for that darn overcast sky. :wink:

I didn't actually get back to sleep though, which is the reason that I would only be able to do night time sleep dares on Friday and Saturday nights. last night was an exception because I had today off.

part of the reason I couldn't get any sleep is partly due to the latex underwear being so damn arousing, I got off 3 times while I was bound this morning!(not being able to reach with my hands doesn't stop me from getting off)

if you want one for the next night, I have a comfortable one for you if your a back sleeper.

first, put in a butt plug and then tie on a karada harness holding in the plug. tie you legs together at the ankles and above and below the knees with rope. make sure you have tie downs at the head and foot board of you bed ready to go. connect the ankle tie to the footboard and then connect the karada to thetie down point at the headboard (rope or padlock with chain) so your kind of stretched out.

then take your ankle cuffs and put them on your arms, just above your elbows. connect them together with about 15" of chain behind your back. lock on your leather wrist cuffs connect them together and to the karada harness near your belly button with a combo lock and wait till daylight comes so you can see the combo lock to free yourself.

this is pretty comfortable, so you should be able to get some sleep like this. but still, I wouldn't recommend it on a work night. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Awesome, thanks for that! Sounds like you had a fun night :D
I'll do your dare tonight! And as the day goes on I'll dream you up another dare (you don't have top use it now, keep it for your next day off!) As for me, I can sleep in just about any position in bed, and don't have work all this week! Do I'm hoping to have some fun each night :gag: