Planning an outdoor scenario...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ciaranefc

Planning an outdoor scenario...

Post by ciaranefc »

Hi all

So I'm planning to do a proper outdoor scenario, where I will be required to walk a distance to my release.

I have already selected my location, it's a sort of nature walk by a country park where I live, and the bit I'm planning to walk on is accessible 24 hours a day, so I've no need to worry about getting to it. The main problem is the fact that it is accessible 24 hours a day, so anyone could be there when I go :( I am, however, planning to do this late late/early morning time (between midnight and two for example)

Anyway my plan is to park in the car park near the start of the path, walk to where there are a couple of picnic benches (this takes roughly half an hour), place the key to my handcuffs on one of the tables (or possibly tape it the the underside of one), walk back to the car, dress in the appropriate attire, and then walk to the key.

The attire in question is what I select from my room-mate's lingerie collection, seeing as she has gone on holiday for the next two weeks. I'm thinking of either her white see-through bra and knickers or black see-through set, combined with a black silk half-slip nightgown.

For the bondage, I am planning to wear my O-ring gag, nipple clamps or bulldog-style paper clips on my nipples, and handcuffs behind my back. When walking to place the key for the handcuffs I will be covered up, but not for the actual walk itself. I will put my 'ordinary' clothes, shoes and my phone/car keys etc in a backpack, which when I lock the handcuffs on I will not be able to access until I am free again, as it will be on my shoulders, or I will leave the clothes in the car and just have the car keys and phone in the bag, meaning I would have to walk back to the car in the lingerie as well as to the key.

If I come across anybody at all during my walk to place the key, I will not be doing the walk in the interests of my own safety. As an emergency backup I have my best friend who will text me after a certain amount of time from me asking them to, and if I do not reply they will come and help me, as they live no more than ten minutes away from the location, although I hope I will not be needing them.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve this, please feel free to comment below.

Thanks guys :)

Ciaran
TheWingmen

Re: Planning an outdoor scenario...

Post by TheWingmen »

I would caution you against using your roommate's lingerie, seeing as this could be viewed as a huge invasion of privacy (unless she has given you the ok to use it). Maybe purchase something of your own to wear (it can be a pretty huge thrill buying something of your own, and there are countless ways of getting ahold of such items if you are uneasy about doing it in public, internet etc). As to improving your scenario I would say a fun one is to bind your legs in some way to make walking slower, thus keeping you outside longer.
Also a fun one for me is to do the scenario as you listed, but I will bring a lock with me, leaving the key at home. I drive to my location, then hide my car keys wherever I'm walking (like you did with your handcuff keys). Then I walk back to the car, lock all my male clothes in a bag (using the lock who's key is at home). Then I lock the car, and close the doors. Now you have to walk in your female clothes to retrieve the car key. After that you must drive back home (still in female clothes) to retrieve the key to your male clothes. Adds a little excitement with the drive, even though no one can see what you are wearing!
ciaranefc

Post by ciaranefc »

I get the invasion of privacy part yeah, I'll look online for some stuff. As to the improvement part, I'll think about binding either my ankles, knees or maybe both, depends on how I feel on the night.

I have thought about extending the bondage and clothing situation by leaving my male clothes in the car, putting the first handcuff key in the bag when I reach it, then re-locking my hands behind my back and holding my car key in my hands, forcing me to walk back to the car in the bondage and clothing, where a second key will be located for my release.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

If doing this at night as you plan, check the path out in daylight for potholes or obstacles that may hinder your walk or cause you to fall over. Falling over with hands cuffed behind your back isn't a good idea and you may lose your car key.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

blacksabbath wrote:If doing this at night as you plan, check the path out in daylight for potholes or obstacles that may hinder your walk or cause you to fall over. Falling over with hands cuffed behind your back isn't a good idea and you may lose your car key.
... or "just" get hurt and lie there until someone comes by and finds you. Hopefully in time to help you.

Have fun, don't make headlines.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ciaranefc

Post by ciaranefc »

Thanks for the tips guys.

This is a route I often walk with my dogs, so I know it fairly well but it never hurts to check :)