Starting a new semi-public scenario right this moment

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
AssTechWarrior

Starting a new semi-public scenario right this moment

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I have just finished preparations for a new scenario I have been turing over in my head.

As a teaser, here are the items I'm using:

Camelback water pack, holds 6 cups of liquid at peak fill.
Victoria's Secret 36 DDD black full cup bra
A pair of old leather boots
One of my own creation expanding butt plug with small diameter hose ( 1mm ID )
A highly absorbant pair of diapers
Tight Yoga pants
A tight short sleeve top
A very tight stretch long sleeve top
A retaining belt for the nozzle made out of medium twine
4 Cadbury eggs
one clothespin
a raincoat
4 cups homemade thick syrup with ginger and cayenne added
2 condoms filled with the syrup in the bra
a sharp pin
1/2 bottle of cheap cabernet

Mull that over in your head for a moment, I have to do some preparations...
AssTechWarrior

Re: Starting a new semi-public scenario right this moment

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I am now wearing the Bra, filled with my special syrup, The tight short sleeve undershirt then the Camelback, strapped tight just below my huge tits.

In my 'special syrup' I mixed 1.5 cups of water, 4 cups of sugar and a bunch of Ginger powder, Cayenne pepper and wasabi powder. Boiled until the syrup started to thicken then cooled and mixed to size with some store bought syrup. Should be sticky and gooey 'if' it leaks out...

The camelback has 1/2 wine, 1/2 warm water.

Next step, add tight long sleeve shirt over the entire setrup and put in the eggs and plug.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Well herre goes something...

I'll finish the writeup when I return...
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Very intense...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

AssTechWarrior wrote:Very intense...
LOL, nice writeup.
*sorry, just couldn't resist*
[
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I ran out of time with cleaning up and couldn't finish the 'review/writeup'.

I unwrapped and laid out everything on the floor to begin. Put on the Bra with the condoms full of the warm syrup in the cups and pulled on the inner compression shirt. A quick check in the mirror showed I now had a nice looking set of very large tits and they feel nice and warm.

I then poured the 1/2 bottle of cabernet into the camelback and topped it up with hot water to the full 2 liter capacity. Using the clothespin with the pull string attached I pinched off the flow after clearing out the air to the butt plug. I tightened the stretch bands that compress the bag as much as possible then put on the camelback backpack on and adjusted the straps to hold the bag as high as possible and tightly to my back. Over this I put on the very tight long sleeve shirt giving a bit more squeeze on the bag and preventing me from reaching the hose on my back once in place.

On to the ground and spread, I lubed up all of the Cadbury eggs and slid them one by one into my ass. The four went in pretty easily so I lubed the expanding plug with the hose and eased it into my ass. That took a bit of effort as it's larger and the pantyhose material has more friction. ( Search my posts to see instructions on making one ). Once I had it pushed in past the outer ring of my asshole I pushed it up past the inner ring with my fingers.

Now ready, I pulled on the diapers, the yoga pants, socks and boots on as quickly as I could running the release cord out the front of my pants where I can pull it to start. I tucked my inner shirt into my diaper and checked that I had the wall pins and my phone in my pocket and went for the door. I was glad I wore the raincoat with hood as it had started to rain outside.

Out into the dark warm rain I walked. I could feel the plug in my ass and a bit of urge from the still un-melted creme eggs but it wasn't hard to walk normally at first. Out of the yard and into the back alley, it seems like the rain is getting stronger, it is certainly dark and there is nobody out in the rain in the middle of the night.

One block away, as soon as I crossed the street I pulled the release cord for the enema. With the clothespin now in my hand I was not going to be stopping the flow without stripping off my clothes outside. I picked up the pace, walking briskly downhill through the second alley to ensure I could not just make a quick return if it got too severe. About 2 minutes after I pulled the cord I could feel the warmth streaming gently into my ass. Then it hit me, the first strong urge. I stopped dead, cheeks clenched and held for 10 seconds then 20, 30 seconds until I got the urge under control. I think the warm fluid melted the chocolate, releasing the oils and the sugar creme within to torment my bowels. One more smaller urge to fight and I'm able to continue walking farther away from safety.

The rain has become a deluge now, my boots are soaked and I'm sloshing through inches of running water as I trudge down the alley, imagining the flow within me, feeling the plug absorb and expand as the wine starts to make itself felt. I sense another wave coming and pause to lean against a fence for support when I realize that putting pressure on my back speeds the flow. I'm fighting to hold back the contractions and balance to avoid leaning on my back without falling into the mud. The bag doesn't feel like much has gone into me but what has wants out. Another 3 minutes or so of clenching and wobbling I manage to hold it back for the second episode.

I'm now 5 blocks away and the storm is gaining intensity, both outside and within my bowels. As I walk, slightly stilted to hold my cheeks pressed together, short quick involuntary contractions keep occurring. After the third, I feel sudden warmth in my diapers, I have had an escape. Not very much but the rules must be followed. I take the pin out and open my raincoat. This was small so only 1 puncture per boob, through the center of the cup and with a bit of springy resistance the pin goes through the condom and comes back out. They did not burst this time.

Now I've come to the end of this row and must walk down a street with bright streetlights for anybody to see. I wonder what they would think, some idiot chick walking in the pouring rain in the middle of the night wearing all black down a very lonely street. A couple minutes into this street another strong urge hits me and I have to grab onto the streetlight pole for strength as I valiantly fight to retain control. Twice as intense as the last set, the full strength of my ass cheeks cannot hold everything in and another squirt runs out of my puckered ass. With a quick look around to check for people I unzipped and gave each one 2 pokes, hoping they would not burst yet. Zipped back up and continue the walk, my chest feels moist but that could be sweat, rain or even my special syrup.

I make it to the next set of alleys with only one more brief pause, no new leaks but I can certainly feel the liquid beginning to pool inside of me. The tingling from the wine and warmth from the heat making themselves felt. On this block I started to get a new reaction, quick sharp contractions without warning as I walked. Yes, I had to go for 3 pinpricks each and then 4 before I got even halfway down this block. The condoms hadn't broken but I was pretty sure they were leaking warm goo down my chest. The bag on my back was noticeably lighter and the end of the next block was my planned halfway point so I started to get confident started jogging. Bad idea, the bouncing caused my left implant to burst after only a quarter block. The warm syrup oozed down my chest slowly but surely making its way towards my crotch.

Knowing that I was going to have this noxious syrup coating my balls soon I walked briskly when I wasn't squatting on my heels to retain the load in my ass. Half a block later I lost another squirt and while preparing to poke I lost another so I had to do 15 new punctures into my right implant while trying to balance with my right heel against my asshole and the rain pouring down on me. The condom couldn't take it and popped after about a dozen new pricks. Now I knew I was in for an experience as the first implant's load had reached my waistband and now there were reinforcements on the way. I gave up trying to prevent small leaks and soldiered on, pausing only when the pressure was too high to hold while walking.

The syrup has made it past my waistband. The beginning of the onslaught has reached the head of my cock and initially the warm goo feels nice but what stars as a nice warm sensation is building and I have 5 more blocks to go. I briefly consider how likely it would be for someone to see me without pants running back but decide that I have to complete my ordeal.

Having given up even pretending to try to hold anything in I'm treated to the feeling of my rosebud puckering and relaxing in waves as I quickly walk. My rectum currently unable to muster the force to eject the expanded plug even as the flow of warm wine water continues filling me. My belly now feels bulged and the syrup has marched slowly down, now coating my balls completely and starting to fill the front of the diaper. Several times I must stop and clench or even push but in its current state, my now tiring rectal muscles cannot dislodge the plug.

With 2 blocks to go I get a surprise as the syrup reaches and invades my tired pulsing sphincter. This is not what I expected but I guess if I thought it through it was bound to get there if I held the enema long enough. Warm tingling sensations slowly building. My cock head is throbbing with sensation, my balls are tingling but feel cold and now this, my anus, is getting the syrup.

Instinctively I clench to prevent the goo from coating my browneye but that triggers a strong contraction. I'm unstable and have to kneel, using the ball of my heel to seal my delicate opening so I may relax. This was not a good idea, the heel pushes syrup up in to coat the outer and inner rings. Unlike the outer skin, this is sensitive and I can feel it instantly. Snap reaction and I topple over, onto my back in the wet alley. The contractions and urge has doubled, it wants out and I think it's going to happen. I try to get to my feet but the tension inside me makes that impossible. I lay on my back, knees up pushing like I am giving birth, feeling the wine squirting into me as I push, push, push trying to release the plug but the urge and pressure subside.

I stand and resume my trek, my entire crotch a dazzling array of sensations, cold, hot, burning, soothing, gooey and sticky while my gaping anus burns brightly within my pants. Just before crossing the road onto the final leg of the journey another urge strikes. Like they say in lamaze classes, relax, breath then push. I feel it moving, one more push, yes it's going to be born tonight. One final push and out comes the plug followed by a torrent of water cooling off my burning anus. I have never been so happy to fill my pants.

With one now very full diaper I walk the remaining block to the house where I used the outside hose to rinse off the mud, went inside and took a shower.
sub91

Post by sub91 »

Woah, now that was an awesome scenario!