Need help finishing this scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Slaveboy94

Need help finishing this scenario

Post by Slaveboy94 »

This is my first time posting but I've searched here for ideas. I'm a 25 year old male who likes to be tied up and crossdressing not in public. I finally worked my guts up to try some heavier self bondage. I ordered a set of large ice locks from mr s leather. They says they last maximum 2 hours with the sleeve 2 1/2. I need some help tweaking out my scenario, I have some stuff already, I want to do something where I'm bound to the bed and my hands are released when the ice melts so I can unlock everything else. here's what I have so far... I'm willing to buy more items I need to finish coming up with a scenerio. I'm willing to do anything that I'm told. Hoping to having everything planned by this weekend so I can do this. Going to Home Depot and the pet store Friday night to finish up getting stuff I can make/use

Pair of large ice locks
Spandex yoga pants
Women flats/wedges/boots
Tinted swim googles
Dog collar
Chain
Padlocks
Earplugs
Women diaper underwear
Handcuffs
Suppositories

Thanks for viewing and like I said I'm willing to try whatever you guys come up with :gag: :whip:
AssTechWarrior

Re: Need help finishing this scenario

Post by AssTechWarrior »

You will need to pick up a couple extra things for this dare / scenario.

An enema bag ( red rubber drugstore kind is fine )
Some rope, you do know how to tie a bowline right ;)
some clothepins and some medium string like you tie packages with 1mm or so, paracord works
A freezer you can make ice cubes in

Preparations:

Prepare your clothes. You will be wearing the diapers with the yoga pants pulled up over them, the boots, the earplugs and goggles so you don't know what is happening. put on the diaper, the yoga pants and boots now, leave the rest at the scene.

Find Somewhere on your ceiling near your scene where you can tie the string to to hang the enema bag high in the air ( but where the hose will reach ) Cut a piece of string to tie to the ceiling that hangs down to where the bag will be. Tie the end to a D clip or caribiner to hook the bag onto before you begin. This should be within the length of the hose to your ass where you will be tied. You can get longer hose from the car parts store, it may help.

Freeze your main ice timers so that they are fully frozen.
Cut 2 lengths of string, about 2 feet long. Using small cup ( paper or plastic ) put an inch of water in the bottom and submerge one end from each string into the middle of what will become a brief ice timer.

In your room prepare where you will be spread eagle on the floor ( or bed or garage ) so that you can tie your legs to something secure. Then prepare the hand chain. Attach one end of the chain securely to the bed or whatever so that when laid out you can connect the big ice timer to the chain with one padlock and the handcuffs with the other padlock letting the ice free you. Don't hook it yet.

Fill the enema bag, you want it to quite full and fairly hot as it will cool off before it goes into you. Don't hang it yet. Take 2 pieces of string, each about 4 feet and tie them in the middle around the hose barb on the enema nozzle so that you can make a retaining strap / belt for it. Attach the hose to the bag and clip the flow valve closed. Hang it from the ceiling.

You will need something moderately heavy, about 1/4 pound, to act as a pull weight for the ice timer.

Thread a piece of string though one clothespin and attach it to the weight so the weight is about 2 feet away.

Unlock the padlocks and place the keys out of reach.

go get the ice timers and using the string cup timer tie one end of it to the ceiling point where the bag is tied. Tie the other end to the weight attached to the clothespin. Fold the enema hose close to the bag and attach the clothespin to hold the water back. Release the flow control valve so only the timer controlled pin holds it back.

Lower your pants. Insert a couple of the suppositories and the enema nozzle into your ass. Tie the strings in front and behind you around your waist so the nozzle cannot come out. Without kinking the hose, pull your pants back up.

Lay down, attach your legs to the ropes at the bottom. Pull yourself up as far as possible using the chain.

Put the other clothespins on your nipples, insert earplugs and get goggles ready on head.

Put the handcuffs on and see how far you can stretch, lock the ice timer onto the chain then put down the goggles and lock the handcuffs to the timer.

Wait for the fun to happen...

You may hear a thump when the weight drops to start the flow or you may just feel the water
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

Wow thanks for idea, very well detailed also. I did pick up an enema kit from the store today along with the clothespins and ratchet strap. I looked at the diapers I bought they say there disposalble underwear I don't know if that's a big difference because they say always super absorbent female underwear. They look like the same material of a diaper but look like underwear. I froze my locks this morning checked on them there fully frozen. I got the rope ratchet to wrap around the boots a couple time and hook to the bed . I don't have a weight so i think I'm gonna mod the enema. I'm gonna have shoelace tied to the clothespin. I'm gonna tie it to my handcuffs so if I try to pull out of the ice lock it will start the enema. With my earplugs and goggles I will lose track of time so have to hope I waited enough or almost enough time. I will doing this in a few hours, can't wait
Slaveboy94

Post by Slaveboy94 »

Ok so I completed the task. I set everything thing up, and popped 2 suppositories in and locked myself up. Wow I felt my stomach cramping and tried to hold it in. Pulled on my ice locks and boy were they frozen good. I pulled on the enema and after 5 mins I couldn't hold everything in. Now I had to sit in my predicament until the ice melted. After I got free I cleaned myself up. I wish I could do a public dare since I like dressing up or even do another selfbondage but on a webcam. Maybe one day I ll work the nerve up.