Finals are coming

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

Finals are coming

Post by TheWingmen »

Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.13.30 PM.png
As the title says, finals are upon many of us university students. That means many long hours and late nights spent studying and trying to relearn everything we are supposed to have retained over the last few months (wait what exactly did we learn again?). As I'm sure many of you know its a stressful time, and one of the best forms of stress relief (I'm sure many of you will agree) is some good old self bondage fun. So this weekend before finals I'm hoping to spend some serious time tied up, dressed, penetrated, you name it to blow off some steam.

I think I will start if off with a long walk scenario. Somewhere secluded, leather collar locked on, hands with leather cuffs locked together in front with a short chain running to the collar so I can't reach far. Ankles locked in leather cuffs with a short spreader bar in between to impede walking a little bit. I am thinking as far as attire I might go with a pair of dark blue leggings on bottom and on top a thong leotard (in the style of some 80s workout gear). On the walk I will place keys to various parts of the bondage along a rout, so I am not completely free all at once, but rather in stages. Maybe I'll mix up the keys so I don't know what order I will be released in.
After the long walk I will go home I think I'll take a shower (with a little anal play of course) and head off to bed. I want to be tied all night, and my go to is a spread eagle, probably blindfolded. And maybe dressed again in some sort of scandalous outfit that I haven't decided on yet.

All in all it should be a great night. Id like to hear what you guys think of it. Also any suggestions or additions to my predicaments would be gladly accepted (like outfits, positions, toys etc). I'll leave some pictures and descriptions of the stuff I have available below, feel free to add anything to my scenarios! I like doing what I'm told :whip:
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.17.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.17.44 PM.png (83.24 KiB) Viewed 5646 times
My smallest dildo, works well as a butt plug too
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.17.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.17.34 PM.png (36.68 KiB) Viewed 5646 times
Pretty self explanatory :wink:
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.17.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.17.22 PM.png (89.34 KiB) Viewed 5646 times
Largest dildo, with handy suction cup :P
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.16.51 PM.png
My collection of underwear. For the long walk outfit I'm thinking the long sleeve leotard on the right, but I'm not sure if the color matches too closely with the leggings (the leotard is just slightly darker). Not pictured is a black PVC set of leggings and matching leotard (though not a thong sadly).

As far as bondage gear goes I have:
Full set of locking leather cuffs and collar and gag
Handcuffs and leg cuffs
Chain leash
Kitchen safe (to keep those keys locked up for a time)
Rope
And an assortment of padlocks with different keys
TheWingmen

Re: Finals are coming

Post by TheWingmen »

Also, good luck to any other students here with finals looming! Keep working hard, its almost summer :o
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

With those insertables, you're kinda giving the word "cramming" a completely new definition! :shock:

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

bound_jenny wrote:With those insertables, you're kinda giving the word "cramming" a completely new definition! :shock:

:rofl:

Jenny.
I literally just laughed outloud and my roommates are looking at me like I'm a crazy person, and I can't tell them why :rofl:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

you do know a buttplug worn during exams works wonder on focusing thoughts & keeps away those nasty exam-aniexty attacks.
[
TheJettSet27

Post by TheJettSet27 »

ponylady wrote:you do know a buttplug worn during exams works wonder on focusing thoughts & keeps away those nasty exam-aniexty attacks.
Can't say I've tried this before, but I'll do anything to pass my Math final.
(Except studying ahead of time and not the day before/day of, because why would I be sensible?)
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

TheJettSet27 wrote:
ponylady wrote:you do know a buttplug worn during exams works wonder on focusing thoughts & keeps away those nasty exam-aniexty attacks.
Can't say I've tried this before, but I'll do anything to pass my Math final.
(Except studying ahead of time and not the day before/day of, because why would I be sensible?)
Isn't that just the truth? :rofl:
I took the advice though pony lady, and I passed everything so one has to assume it didn't hurt :wink:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

congrats wingman,

glad i could help.

:hi: :hi: :idea:
[