weights attached to balls.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lockedup737

weights attached to balls.

Post by lockedup737 »

I am not sure if anyone has tried this but I have had success with it. First thing I do is put the keys to my handcuffs upstairs on the top of a tall dresser so the only way to get them is to drag a chair from another room and stand on it to reach the keys with my mouth. sounds easy? right? not really.

After the keys are placed, I go downstairs and start. For thing I do is tie a cable around my balls. I do not tie it so tight as to cut off circulation but tight enough so the cable can't slip off. It is kind of a balancing act between the two but it IS possible. Next I attach the other end of the cable to two of those old cast iron irons that they used a long time ago. I make sure the length is just short enough so I can't stand straight without picking up the weights with my balls. It is possible to pick them up but it stretches my nut sack out considerably and will cause pain after a while.

The next thing I do is put the hand cuffs on with my hands behind my back. Now I am trapped until I can get the keys upstairs. I waddle and drag the irons across the house to the stairs. Here is the difficult and painful part. I have to pull the weights up the stairs by my nuts...one step at a time. I have to rest every few steps for obvious reasons. Finally I get upstairs and drag the weights to the room where the chair is and begin to pull it into the room with the dresser and keys. I get the chair just right and take a big breath.

I climb up onto the chair pulling the weights with me. By now it starts to get painful as my nut sack is stretched out a lot. As quick as I can, I pull the keys off the dresser with my mouth and let them drop to the floor. I SLOWLY get down and wiggle around and finally unlock myself.

If anyone has any other ideas with this scenario, let me know. I have been trying to think of other ways to do this.
TheWingmen

Re: weights attached to balls.

Post by TheWingmen »

Hmm, I'm thinking you need a better way of securing your hands so you don't have the option of just reaching down and holding the pans with them. Maybe some sort of rope harness that the cuffs are looped through to make it more difficult to bend down and reach where the pans are on the floor.
CaptainJoe

Re: weights attached to balls.

Post by CaptainJoe »

stepping on a chair with bound hands sounds extremely stup^W dangerous to me, especially with clumsy weights dangling between your feet. You're going to trip, fall and break some bones.
What's your backup?

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!