The Preparation

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.

How long?

20%
20%
10%
10%
40%

Total votes: 10

TheWingmen

The Preparation

Post by TheWingmen »

So in the coming couple months I hope to be building a homemade fucking machine (I have found some pretty good plans online, upon completion of the project I will post in DIY regarding the build process and how it works, but till then I will be doing some prep)

Anyways ... This is where I would like some help getting myself ready for the long sessions of pounding from large dildos I plan on enduring once it is complete. My plan is to use butt plugs to train myself to be used to having something in my ass. I have used butt plugs and dildos for a while now but usually for short sessions, and not on a regular basis (once every few weeks maybe). I want to be forced to wear one for a certain number of hours each day with consequences for not completing my time.

I will be using this butt plug primarily (a little over 1.5in thick and 5 inches long):
Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 4.00.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 4.00.17 PM.png (36.98 KiB) Viewed 5264 times
my collection of toys also includes these:
Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 4.00.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 4.00.45 PM.png (82.65 KiB) Viewed 5264 times
Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 3.59.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 3.59.56 PM.png (90.65 KiB) Viewed 5264 times
The one on top is about 5.5in long and can also be used as a butt plug as long as I wear a thong to keep it in (no difference in girth for muscles to hold in) and the suction cup one is about 8 inches long and quite thick.

So here is where the fun starts! I want you awesome forum members to use the poll on here to decide what my daily goal (in hours) should be. The time decided on here will tell me where to start with my first week, for each consecutive week I will add 2 hours onto the previous week's daily goal. Also you can post below if you have any additional tasks to help with the training.
Lastly I would like help coming up with some punishments for coming up short I will do a punishment session at the end of each week. I will have two categories of punishments, major and minor. A major punishment will be used if I am more than 10% under my time for the week, and anything less will be a minor (ex. if my goal is 4 hours a day, that totals to 20hrs total for a working week. 10% of 20 hours is 2 hours, so if I have worn the plug for anything less than 18hrs that week I get a major punishment)

I would like help mainly coming up with major punishments. I have plenty of woods around me that aren't often traveled, as well as some beaches that are very secluded to work with as far as outdoors is concerned, and for indoors I am limited to my room (roommates come and go from our house regularly, so can't guarantee time alone in the whole house) where I have a bed with a good sturdy metal frame that I can tie/lock to pretty easily. I will not do anything that has guarantee of being seen, and I am not a fan of pain punishments or body fluid related punishments.
Supplies:
Rope
Handcuffs
Leg irons
Locking leather wrist cuffs & ankle cuffs
Locking leather collar (3 D-rings around the outside)
Chain leash
Gag with locking strap
Various belts
Kitchen safe (can hold keys/items for a set amount of time before opening)
Toys pictured above
And the clothing items pictured below (I also have a pvc leotard and leggings that arent pictured)
Screen Shot 2015-03-15 at 6.37.06 PM.png
I look forward to hearing what people think of my idea, and what sort of extra daily training tasks and or punishments people come up with :hi:
MSpike

Re: The Preparation - Punishment

Post by MSpike »

Fasten the suction cup dildo to a vertical surface (bed post?), kneel with your butt toward it (tie your ankles together with the post between them and wrists to the top of the post?), and give yourself 20 in-and-outs for every 15 minutes you're short of your goal. Use lube.
TheWingmen

Re: The Preparation - Punishment

Post by TheWingmen »

Mar Lingspike wrote:Fasten the suction cup dildo to a vertical surface (bed post?), kneel with your butt toward it (tie your ankles together with the post between them and wrists to the top of the post?), and give yourself 20 in-and-outs for every 15 minutes you're short of your goal. Use lube.
Sorry for not keeping this updated, Ive been busy. My alarm didn't wake me up today so I had to run out of the house without having time to put in the plug, or even grab it to put it in where I had to go. Looks like I'm going to be fucking myself for quite a while tonight... Theres going to be quite a bit of lube involved. I feel like I might need extra punishment for missing a whole day :facepalm: but at this point I'm too exhausted to think of anything good
TheWingmen

Re: The Preparation

Post by TheWingmen »

So yesterday I took my punishment as laid out by Mar. Instead of mounting the dildo to a vertical surface I stuck it to the floor. Then I sat down on top of it (with plenty of lube, as well as a bottle of lube right behind me so I could add more when needed). I then locked my ankles to my wrists (so I couldn't get up off the dildo till my key released from my kitchen safe) and got to work. That 6 hour transgression earned me a massive 480 in and outs. Safe to say I was a little sore after and literally collapsed into bed when I was done. I'm not even 100% sure I got the full 480, you kind of lose track of your count after a while :rofl: