Combining BJ Training with Maid Services

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Hgtdsub

Combining BJ Training with Maid Services

Post by Hgtdsub »

Last night I wanted to add a little fun while doing the laundry. First I strapped a large spider ring gag in my mouth. The inside diameter is almost 2" and will allow a large dildo through. Next I slid on a pair of black garter style tights followed by black 6" heels. I then worked in a large butt plug. Using rope I hobbled my ankles. Around my neck I bucked a cooler with a ring attached at the front. I ran a small chain through the ring. I then locked each end of the chain to my wrist cuffs. The chain was long enough so I could fully extend my arm. By doing this the chain pulled my other wrist to the ring at my collar. I then pick up two large dildos and head to the laundry room.

The dildos have suction cups. I attach one at the top of the washer and the other at the top of the dryer. Rules are simple. When reaching into either the washer or dryer you must be deep throating one of the dildos. Also, only one item of clothing can be removed or Placed in dryer at a time. My washer and dryer stand side by side. So as I remove each item of clothing I must deep throat the washer's dildo in order to remove the item of clothing. I then deep throat the dryer's dildo as I add the clothing item to the dryer. This resulted in my jumping back and forth between doodles as I moved all the washer clothes to the dryer.

Once the laundry was dry I had a new challenge. Deep throating a dildo while wearing a ring gag brings on a lot of drooling. With my arms limited and me drooling everywhere, it was a challenge to fold the laundry without covering it in drool. Another challenge was matching the socks. I had to reach around blindly for the match as the dildo was buried deep in my throat. (Thank God I had all the matches!)

I didn't untie myself until the laundry was completed. It did take a little longer but I was able to get in lots of practice deep throating!!

I'm thinking of how else to implement this idea. Deep throat while doing the dishes , cleaning the windows, or simply whenever you pass a dildo setup in a high traffic area (preferably in location that is visible from Someone walking by)