Simple scenario with extra special emergency escape

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
LordMetus

Simple scenario with extra special emergency escape

Post by LordMetus »

I came up with this scenario to play with my sub a few weeks back so I though I should share it here, its pretty simple but was a lot of fun.

Equipment
  • Rope
    Hand cuffs
    Vibrator
    lots of string
    A webcam
    A bed you can easily attach cuffs/rope to
    A small weight
    Gag (Optional)
    Hood/Mask (Optional)
    Nipple clamps (Optional)
The Scenario

I helped set this up in my case but would be easy enough to do alone but I'll describe how I set it up. I cut the string into 10 lengths each between 10-15 feet long and 1 length that was only around 5 feet, I attached keys to the end of each of the longer lengths of string only 1 of which was the keys to the handcuffs I then attached the other end of each piece to the head of the bed close to where my subs hands would be. I took the smaller length and attached the weight to the end of it as well as a key to the handcuffs I attached the other end to the chain link of the handcuffs. I then pointed the webcam to get a good view of the bed and went to an adult cam streaming website (I used cam4) and went to the broadcast option and hovered the mouse over "start broadcast" and placed the weight on the left mouse button to hold it down (this was on a laptop I'm not sure if it would be possible with an actual mouse).

I started the scenario by having her strip and tie her ankles to the bottom corners of the bed with rope, she then took the vibrator and placed it on her clit (we used a vibrating nipple clamp so it would stay in place for the session, but there are plenty of ways to make sure normal vibrators stay in place), she then put the nipple clamps on and then her hood (it's just a simple black hood with a mouth hole) finally she put in the ball gag and locked her hands into the cuffs above her head leaving her spread naked with the vibrator adding a real sense of urgency to her escape and the option to either pull in each of the long pieces of string till she finds the real key or pull the shorter string and get free quicker but have the rest of her ordeal broadcast to the adult site.

I hope you like my scenario, we had a lot of fun with it! ;-) I would love to hear if anyone has any ideas to improve or create variations on it.
TheWingmen

Re: Simple scenario with extra special emergency escape

Post by TheWingmen »

Sounds like a great time! I can't really think of how to improve upon this other than make her bondage more uncomfortable. This way it will really make her chose wether or not she wants to take the time to reel in and test the keys or wants to take the quick way out with the webcam trained on her. :twisted: