fun little scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

fun little scenario

Post by TNTBound »

I've been thinking of tying myself up like this since last night, and all through today it has been driving me crazy just thinking about it, so im going to do it tonight!

first, I insert my medium/large vibrating plug and tie a karada over it to hold it in place. then I tie my ankles and above and below the knees together. I have a ratchet strap that runs under the bed, my ankles will be padlocked to the hook at the footboard, while the hook at the headboard will be padlocked to the karada at the back of my neck to keep me tied firmly to the bed. next comes the double mouth guard panel gag and earplugs.

to bind my arms, I use my steel ankle shackles on my elbows connected behind my back with a length of chain. then the wrist shackles get padlocked on my wrists. with my wrists still separated, I can reach up and put on the blindfold. finally, the wrist shackles get padlocked together and to the karada near my belly button so I cant remove the gag or blindfold.

I'll be like this for about 2.5 to 3 hours till the cd tray opener drops the keys in my hands.

I think tonight I will omit the plug, since on Friday night, I plan to do this exact scenario, but I will be stuck till the morning (about 9 hours). :twisted:

there is just nothing like being bound tight with absolutely no way out till the release drops the keys in your hands. if your blindfolded and your release is set for more than about an hour and a half, you start to wonder if your release has failed and that you will be completely stuck.

this should be a pretty comfy way to spend a few hours. :mrgreen:
TNTBound

Re: fun little scenario

Post by TNTBound »

I think that was actually the tightest I have ever tied myself! there was constant tension on my ankles and the karada keeping me stretched out tight, and I had so little movement at my hands that I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to reach the keys. thankfully, good placement of where the keys were to fall dropped them directly into my hands. there was quite a bit of pressure on my collar bone area from the karada, so for the next time, im going to try attaching it using the ropes running up the back rather than the loop that runs down to the front.

I didn't use the blindfold for the first run because I wanted to be able to see where the keys went if they bounced away from my hands.

getting my arms out of the ankle/elbow shackles proved to be quite difficult too, since I couldn't even roll onto my side to get an arm behind my back to reach across to each shackle.

I was tied like this for 2 hours. after struggling for about 20-30 minutes, trying everything I could think of (wasn't much I could do with only being able to move my hands 2 inches in any direction), even trying to break my restraints to get free, then having the realization that there is nothing I can do to free myself till the keys drop. :P that feeling of absolute helplessness is one of the things I crave most from my self bondage.

friday night is going to be fun! :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Sounds like a lot of fun! something that I enjoyed using a karada was using it kind of lace myself down to the bed! I fed the rope under the mattress support, then up and through one of the loops on the side of the karada, then back down etc. all the way up my body (I kept it real loose so I could move around to get it all threaded). Then once i was done threading it, I took the ends and pulled them real snug, so I was tightly tied to the bed with the full length of the karada (in addition to ankles at the base of the bed. Then I locked my hands up top in a spread eagle with an ice release. Think you've been in a strict spread eagle before? Try this, you can hardly move your body even a centimeter! (I'll try and post an illustration of what I'm saying later!)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

that sounds like it would be a nice way to be tied down! too bad the base for my bed is a waterbed frame (solid bottom with drawers).

the way I have the ratchet strap set up, its under the mattress, so there is a little give, but the mattress is so heavy that its not moving much. its a memory foam hybrid with separated springs in California king size, SUPER comfy mattress!

not sure i'll be able to get much sleep tonight, but it will be fun regardless. :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
teather

Post by teather »

@TNTBound
An interesting scenario - similar to one I was stuck in many years ago. I foolishly left my cuff keys out of reach on the floor. I escaped by nibbling my way through the cord running to the headboard (lucky for me I was ungagged).
You place a lot of faith in the cd tray opener dropping the keys into your hands - do your keys just fall or are they attached to a 'safety' line you can pull on if they land out of reach? How much freedom of movement do you have? For instance can you turn onto your sides? In my foolish setup my legs were cuffed spread to a chain running across the foot of the mattress so turning was not easy...
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have it set so the keys will just land in my hands. I use my desktop computer with a long length of nylon fishing line, I can place a hook at any spot in the ceiling so that they fall exactly in my hands. last night, I let up on the slack of the ratchet strap about 4 clicks, so I had enough slack to get onto my side.

as long as the power doesn't go out, the keys will drop 99.9% of the time. but that .1% could be from the computer hanging up (hasn't happened over the countless times I have used it) or if I foolishly leave the computers sleep setting to turned on (happened once, was able to hop to the computer to hit the escape button).

last night, I left out the gag and plug to see if I could get some sleep like this, but it didn't work. I think its mostly because im a stomach/side sleeper and I find it difficult to sleep on my back.

I actually bailed out early last night in a way I thought I couldn't do. since my bed has a waterbed frame, the sides are made from 2x8 boards that have a cover on top of them. this cover is made from particle board, foam and vinyl. I was able to reach it and then use it to knock the snap clip that had the key string running through it, off the hook in the ceiling. after I got free, I saw that I had been bound for about five and a half hours, although it felt like an eternity.
raydeayon1

Post by raydeayon1 »

This sounds alot like fun. Hi there im jon i kinda just roam around this site still kinda new to sb I've done some pretty fun ones. luckily I'm off work next week and i already have a great idea. :D