Dare me please! Need a new scenario! An intermediate one!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Testla69

Dare me please! Need a new scenario! An intermediate one!

Post by Testla69 »

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone to challenge me with a self bondage scenario. I am very experienced with self bondage and have quite a few toys for doing so. Please write on here or pm me any new and exciting scenarios you can think of! I need a challenge, the more torments the better!! I have a play space where I can do suspension bondage. Thanks so much! I would be willing to post pictures or video after if there is any interest!

My toys include:
Magic wand vibrator with attachable dildo and cock sleve, inflatable butt plug, enema kit, anal beads, Anos prostate massager, vibrating and rotating dildo, vibrating dildo on a ball
Nipple clamps, ladies lingerie, latex cat suit, bondage corset, thigh high boots with 5" heels, 5" high heels, leather cock cage chastity device, ball gag, ball gag harness, pony bit gag, ring gag, many blindfolds, 1 regular and 1 posture collar, a leash
Handcuffs, heavy duty wrist and ankle cuffs, locking high heel shoe bondage cuffs, thigh cuffs, 24" bondage belts, bondage tape, 6 locks, 30' of chain, hundreds of feet of rope in different sizes, cling wrap, bed bondage set, Hog tie set, spreader bar, probably 12 chain connectors, 6 overhead tie off spots as well as another 2 on the floor and a 15 pound boat anchor
Electro tens pads, electro cock and ball harness

I have 6 relays, 1 remote control power switch, 1 electric timer, 2 electromagnets rated at 80 pounds each

Thanks so much for reading! Hope to hear from you soon!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Dare me please! Need a new scenario! An intermediate one

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

That's quite a list!!!
But, here is a small idea for something quick and "easy"...
(Are you shaved??? If not, so much the better...)
More of a release than a full scenario...

All you need is:
Cuffs...
Duct tape...
Strip.
Sit on a fixed chair, something you can't move...
IE: bathroom toilet...
Cut a few strips of duct tape and stick it to your crotch hair...
If you use 1 strip under the hair and one over so that the hair is stuck in between the two...
And stick the tape to the seat so that it will not come off...
Lock your hands in the cuffs behind your back, and toss the key out of reach...
Now, when you are ready, get up and get free...
A gag would be recommended, but for more fun, leave it off...

If you are not shaved before, then you will be bare afterwards...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...