Long walk (or should I say run) scenario!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.

Choose a Color!! Or two!

10%
21%
10%
18%
8%
Wear a buttplug!
33%

Total votes: 39

TheWingmen

Long walk (or should I say run) scenario!

Post by TheWingmen »

So the temperature here is starting to warm up. And I'm looking to get out and start running again (I don't need to lose any weight but I like to try and stay at the top of my game so I don't have to later). I'm thinking of doing a form of the long walk scenario for it with some added challenges!

Basically my idea is to go to a long length of beach near me late at night (its always abandoned, I've spend plenty of time down there at night). The road runs along the length of the beach but you cannot actually see the beach from it (there are dunes and trees in between the two, so I don't have to worry about anyone driving by). down the length of the beach I will deposit articles of my outfit in reverse order of how you would put them on. So that when I get to where I will leave my car the furthest item from me will be the last I put on. With that furthest Item will also be the key to a padlock, and a spare pair of my car keys.

Once I have deposited all the clothing (and the lock) I will park my car, strip down to my base layer (which I will politely ask you for a color opinion in a poll) and lock all my clothes into a bag using the padlock matched to the key that is now all the way down the beach. I will then lock my car, and put my car keys into my kitchen safe and set it to lock for a couple hours.

Now my only options are to sit and wait wearing just female underwear till the box opens and I can get my car keys and drive down the beach to retrieve the padlock key. Or I can go for a nice run down the beach, collecting and gradually covering myself up with clothing (meaning I'll run faster to not be exposed). The latter being the much preferable option considering I can run 2 miles (the distance I'll most likely use) in about 11 minutes, rather than be out for 2 hours exposed.

So feel free to vote for my underwear color! And I'll report back with how it goes in a week or two when I get my stuff. Also if you have anything else you think would be fun to add to this let me know and I'll be sure to consider it :o

In the poll I'll give you an option to cast two votes. Either vote for your favorite two colors. Or vote for one color and if I should put in a butt plug for the excursion (if more than half the users who vote vote for the butt plug then I will use it, maybe it'll slow me down, who knows, I've never run with one in)
Untitled-1.jpg
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Long walk (or should I say run) scenario!

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

One better...
Instead of running to gather up your clothes, thus being able to cover up with the first item...
Just make your run to get the key and return...

for added fun, add a pair of small bells to the sides of your panties...
Now you got something that will prevent you from moving too fast...
Sew them on so you can't just pull them off.
And add a pair on the bra nipples so that you have too many to just hold to keep
them quiet...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Some people should know that sometimes a fun suggestion can generate another that's even more fun...
Dark_Lizerd wrote:for added fun, add a pair of small bells to the sides of your panties...
:idea: Put those little bells on nipple clamps. :twisted:

That's way more fun than hanging them on one's panties. :mrgreen:

That's evil fun! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:One better...
Instead of running to gather up your clothes, thus being able to cover up with the first item...
Just make your run to get the key and return...

for added fun, add a pair of small bells to the sides of your panties...
Now you got something that will prevent you from moving too fast...
Sew them on so you can't just pull them off.
And add a pair on the bra nipples so that you have too many to just hold to keep
them quiet...
Looks like the light pink are in the lead so far. How did I know you guys would favor the pink? :lol:

This is an interesting idea, I will for sure consider the not even leaving out clothes to put on, and just running in the underwear. The bells 'stopping me moving too fast" sort of defeats the purpose of going for a run though :rofl: maybe I can incorporate it somehow on the way back from collecting the key, as sort of a forced cool down from the run?
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i think you should make sure your nipple-bells jingle to the tune of anita ward's "ring my bell"
while doing your run. this will keep your steps coordinated & your breathing focussed.

have fun.
[
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Update! I have ordered what is needed. Now I wait on the package and the weather to be right. I'll be back for story time after it happens :o