Who wants to try this and report back?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anything_Once

Who wants to try this and report back?

Post by Anything_Once »

Hi all,

I have recently found an image of an interesting tie. Unfortunately I do not have the items required to test it and see how well it works and what it is like so I am looking for volunteers. If you have all the equipment and it looks fun please give it a try and let me know how it goes. The tie is a modified version of that should in the image as some parts of the image may not be suitable for self bondage.
(Original image by zymurgea can be found here http://zymurgea.deviantart.com/art/Bar-none-115910002).

Items needed
Rope chest or body harness.
Rope for frogtie.
Spare lengths of rope.
2 spreader bars of the came length (around 1 meters maybe, depends of your height).
Wrist cuffs.

How it works.
Tie the chest / body harness.
Tie the frogtie.
Tie one end of each spreader bar to each frogtie.
Tie other ends to harness behind back on the opposite side (around the top of shoulder blade).
Finally put arms behind back so they rest either side of the cross over point of the bars and not between the two bars.
Now cuff your wrists.

If you try this or have any suggestions please let us know as I am curious how this would work or if the spreader bars would actually have any significant effect.
It looks like it will prevent the legs from moving as you will not be able to move legs up or down without pulling your torso along with it keeping almost the same shape and attempts to close legs would have the bars squeeze your torso between them. If anyone tries this and finds it works well I may have to finally invest in your spreader bars.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
TheWingmen

Re: Who wants to try this and report back?

Post by TheWingmen »

Planning on playing with quite a bit of rope this weekend with my lovely girlfriend. She was already planning on tying me like this (minus the spreader bars). Maybe we can add that little touch just to see how it works and I'll report back! I doubt they will have a huge effect that couldn't be achieved with rope. If you want to stop someone moving their legs while tied like this just connect their leg ties up the back and front of the rope harness and it will isolate most of the movement.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Photos would be so sexy :hi:
LOVE TO ALL
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

boundsissy wrote:Photos would be so sexy :hi:
We will see, I guarantee nothing though. Shes very shy about photos (even taking them of me), wouldn't get your hopes up to much :lol:
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Thanks for volunteering :D
Looking forward to finding out how it works out.

I can't quite see how you mean you you suggest you could restrain the folded legs in a similar way with rope, maybe stop them moving up / down but not sure how you would prevent them opening / closing with securing them to something and I was hoping this would keep them open whilst not keeping the bound participant tethered to one spot. Any chance you can find an example of doing this with rope so I can clearly see what you mean.

Suppose the other advantage of using the spreader bars would be that any struggling would result in being squeezed by two bars which would likely not be very comfortable, I don't know if rope alone would give the same effect.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
boy1985

Post by boy1985 »

just tried (partly, being alone) this one, for the legs part.

Indeed, with just ropes I cannot figure out how it works. But with a short legged swisuit that you fit in with legs already folded, and sliding the bars in each wetsuit leg... well, that rocks :P Then by acting on the other side of the bars (crossed in the back) I could force myself to spread my legs pretty easily, so it should be really great when you play with somebody.

Also, when set that way, to prevent the slave to crawl anywhere you just have to make sure the bars are a bit longer than the folded legs so that it cannot even use its knees to walk on