Starting the gym.....hopefully

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Oli984

Starting the gym.....hopefully

Post by Oli984 »

This may be one of the more obscure requests for a scenario and it may well be in the wrong section but I couldn't really decide where to put it so here it is.

I am a guy looking to start the gym and, as with any new person, I am finding a lack of motivation is stopping me from going. I therefore started thinking of ways to get me to go and then it dawned on me, why not make it a little more "interesting".

My request is for a scenario that will get me to the gym (I don't mean a scenario with a cycling machine because I don't have one), and keep me "stimulated" at the same time. Obviously there will be other people around so everything will need to be concealed by shorts and a loose top, but other than that I will literally try anything. I am getting so excited even thinking about the possible things I could end up doing as I will actually try everything you suggest just to prove to myself that I have the capacity to do so. I am currently waiting for some stuff to arrive (stuff of the vibrating and anal kind) so feel free to include that. The scenarios can include stuff waiting at home to be turned off/on or something at will simply keep me for getting pleasure without going to the gym.

I can wait for your responses.

Thanks. x
MSM

Re: Starting the gym.....hopefully

Post by MSM »

Sorry my bad eng. Do you looking for any selfbondage/selftortment ways to motivate you to gym, right?
You are going to visit the gym club or train at home?
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
Oli984

Post by Oli984 »

Sorry for the confusion, it was slightly rushed.

Basically, I am looking to start the gym and so I need some way of motivating myself and I had the idea to try and put the gym and self bondage together (although I was stuck on the how, hence the request).

However, the general aim is to get me to work out more and so if you can think of a way for me to do it home then I'm all ears. It was just the excitement of being in public kind of got me excited and I may have left out the details.

Just as a side note, I also thought if combining the two as I have recently been getting really bored of just tying myself up for a couple of hours and have been releasing myself before I can get any real pleasure out of it. This way I can keep myself busy, healthy and "motivated" at the same time.

Hope this clears things up.
Natale

Post by Natale »

I wouldn't recommend this for a gym but it might motivate you at home- cuff yourself to a stationary bike.
Oli984

Post by Oli984 »

Yeah, it might be a tad conspicuous. Unfortunately, as mentioned, I do not own any stationary equipment as I am a student which is being the main cause for concern and difficulty.
MSM

Post by MSM »

Your request intrigued me and I even made some drawings. Not sure I understand you correctly, but I can suggest an idea for a forced train abdominal muscles scenario.

Feet and legs should be firmly fixed.
Hands should be fastened to the collar in the back of your neck.
Use the software "selfbondage color finder", "motion detector" of "blowjob trainer" (look it in software threads and at the main page of boundanna). Experiment with it to tune speed and time punishment system.
After performing a series of exercises key you will fall into the hands of their CD drive.
Also I offer you a few additional methods of self-torture. For example in the picture, when you lower your torso, nipple clamps tighter. When the body rises, anal hook pulls the ass. :gag: :whip:
Don't forget about extra escape. Use your design imagination. :hi:

I think that many of the exercises can be converted into selfbondage scenarios. Maybe, I create new thread with pictures about it (if it will be in demand)
Sorry bad eng and bad drawning.
Attachments
25f2bc0338b1a9df2deacc7d19ff7040.gif
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:facepalm:

I think Oli is looking for something that can actually be done publicly at the gym without being arrested!!!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

wear a vibrating buttplug to the gym ?

enjoy
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

ponylady wrote:wear a vibrating buttplug to the gym ?

enjoy
an elliptical could be used pretty easily like that!

combine a locking harness to keep it inserted, along with this

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... your-goals

and you would need to have the gps see that you are actually at the gym before it will unlock and allow access to the keys to the harness, or go for a run of a certain distance before it will release your keys.

I know its not out yet, but that would be a good setup I think. I might even get one and do just that when I can get one!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!