Stand up straight!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Kusanagi

Stand up straight!

Post by Kusanagi »

Here is a description of a scenario which I set up earlier today.

There is a great bondage artist on deviant art called Danlaura who I posted about in the links section and he has some really inspiring pictures. One in particular that got my juices flowing and seemed practical enough was this one http://danlaura.deviantart.com/art/Self ... -439392847

So, the ballet heels were out of the question as I can barely stand in them for 5 minutes(!), it didn't seem like a good position for an enema and I don't have boobs, but apart from that it was pretty close.

Equipment and clothing:
- blindfold
- panelled strappy ball gag
- (cheapo) posture collar
- nipple clamps
- padded bra
- corset
- elbow strap
- wrist cuffs
- stockings
- cinch rope above knees
- ankle cuffs
- gold strappy heels
- CB 6000 chastity (still wearing)
- Large(ish) vibrating butt plug

I looped a length of chain over a light fitting and padlocked it together so there were two lengths of chain hanging down and put a narrow wooden board down directly underneath to stand on. Each bit of chain would be attached to a ring on each side of the gag and meant that I had to stand up very straight or else pull the light fitting out! There was also a chain padlocked around my waist where I would attach my wrist cuffs to.The keys were hanging down in front of me and accessible at any time so the ordeal was to be done on the honour system. At the last moment before everything was secured I set a timer for 1hr and 10 mins.

this is a picture before things kicked off
IMAG0455.jpg
this is a picture of shoes - duh :facepalm:
IMAG0465.jpg
I stood on the board, padlocked my ankles very close together, tied my knees together and so secured my legs. Then I tightened my posture collar as tight as I could and did my gag up securing the sraps which cross under the chin around the posture colar for more tightness - this combination felt amazing :gag: The gag was then chained up, blindfold pulled into place and butt plug switched on. Wriggling the elbow strap up into place and then chaining my wrists as close together as possible and to my waist finished the tie. This meant there was very little room for maneuver and I had to constantly adjust myself to keep standing up totally strainght and to maintain balance (a task made harder by the blindfold).

Naturally my feet and toes began to ache with no relief as I could not move them at all (mainly for fearing of slipping off the narrow wooden board). My neck ached towards the end and my whole body was getting a little tired from having to constantly adjust itself to maintain position. The real pain though came from the nipple clamps which were on for the longest time yet with the adjustable srcews disengaged so the clamps were on full force. The pain in my nipples got worse as time went on and I was a little worried if they would be ok which they do seem to be (unfortunately for you nipples, you can expect the same kind of treatment again :twisted: )

The sound of the timer was certainly welcome and I was proud of myself for seeing the hour through :) Thanks for reading and thanks to Danlaura for inspiring me (sent through the medium of the cosmic consciousness) xxx
MSM

Re: Stand up straight!

Post by MSM »

Good!
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Thanks for blurring out my pecker, whoever did that. Didn't realise the pic was so big - damn this apple mac!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Kusanagi wrote:Thanks for blurring out my pecker, whoever did that. Didn't realise the pic was so big - damn this apple mac!
My pleasure! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!