Looking for intermediate self bondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
subboy631

Looking for intermediate self bondage scenario

Post by subboy631 »

Hello all,

I have about 24 hours home alone and I am looking for some self bondage scenario. I preferably want predicament bondage scenarios but will do all and report on all.

Likes: anal, bondage (obviously), humiliation, light-moderate pain
Limits: nothing really public, no family or friends, no scat, no extreme pain

My toys include:
2x 30 ft ropes
4x 2-3 ft ropes
2x handcuffs
1x ankle cuff
1x anal hook
2x butt plug
1x nipple clamps
1x ball gag head harness
and a lot of clothes pins

I look forward to your dares and thank you in advance.
BornThisWay

Re: Looking for intermediate self bondage scenario

Post by BornThisWay »

Welcome to the forum, I see this is your first post. :hi:

There are a lot of predicament bondage scenarios already posted. Have you looked to see if any of then interest you? can you be a little more specific on what you like? How skilled are you at working with your hands and putting something together (are you a handy man, so to speak)?

So if you give me a little more, maybe I can come up with an idea for you.
subboy631

Post by subboy631 »

Thank you! I've been a lurker for a long time and finally joined.

I have looked at most of the predicament bondage posts and I can't think of a specific one, but I like the ones that force you to stay in a certain position or face pain like pulling on the nipples, balls, or sitting on a plug. I can't think of an example but I know there are positions that you have a choice between two uncomfortable positions and you can switch between them.

As far as being a handyman I am average at best lol so no not really. I also forgot to say that I have two padlocks with keys if that is needed.

Thank you and I look forward to your response.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Here's one you may like:

There are three positions, standing, kneeling, or squatting.

Your hands are cuffed behind your back and attached to a belt around your waist.

You have a weight tied to your balls with a length of rope that will cause the weight to be lifted off the ground only if you are standing.

You have another weight attached to a cord that goes through a ring above your head and is attached or tied to your nipples. This cord is the right length that weight will only be lifted off the ground if you are in the kneeling position.

Now if you squat, neither weight is pulling. But you can't squat forever because your legs will get tired.

You have to choose, do I stand and take the weight on my balls? do I kneel and have the weight on my nipples? or do I squat and give both my balls and nipples a rest?
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

BornThisWay wrote:Here's one you may like:

There are three positions, standing, kneeling, or squatting.

Your hands are cuffed behind your back and attached to a belt around your waist.

You have a weight tied to your balls with a length of rope that will cause the weight to be lifted off the ground only if you are standing.

You have another weight attached to a cord that goes through a ring above your head and is attached or tied to your nipples. This cord is the right length that weight will only be lifted off the ground if you are in the kneeling position.

Now if you squat, neither weight is pulling. But you can't squat forever because your legs will get tired.

You have to choose, do I stand and take the weight on my balls? do I kneel and have the weight on my nipples? or do I squat and give both my balls and nipples a rest?
I absolutly love this one!! You're contributions are always good :-) THANKS!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

uniboi wrote:I absolutly love this one!! You're contributions are always good THANKS!
Thank you