Devious device

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

Devious device

Post by TheWingmen »

So thought this one up while daydreaming at work the other day. Thought I'd throw together a quick photoshop job (my skills are a little rusty on PS) to get some feedback, input, and maybe some ideas on how to improve it! Hopefully I will be able to build something to this effect this summer :twisted:
Untitled-1.jpg
Basically the idea is that to free yourself you must push the dildo (preferably on the larger end of what you can take) all the way inside you at a very slow rate by lifting your legs up and down to pump the jack. This will be difficult as I imagine it will be quite fatiguing. One of the wrist cuffs is attached to a chain running through eye bolts down to a snap hook at the base (these will pop open under a load when the pin is pulled, we often use them for sailing to release a line that is under tension). When the dildo reaches its maximum height it will pull the rope that will release the snap hook and therefore one of your hands so you can now reach the rest of your restraints and undo yourself.

Obviously you would want a safety release in the event something gets snagged or something doesn't release correctly.

I think this idea has potential, and could be built off of/added on to in many ways, let me know if you guys have any additions you think would be fun!
MSM

Re: Devious device

Post by MSM »

Good idea! Need to think over
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
crazy

Post by crazy »

Great idea! However, with the jack on wheels that you used for the picture, it might be possible to just push it away from the chair without pumping at all and snap the lock this way. So, there's something needed to prevent it, maybe another chain that holds the base of the jack to one of the chair legs. Otherwise, it's perfect and something that can be done with usual home (and garage!) supplies :lol:
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Nice concept! I'm sending you a PM.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

crazy wrote:Great idea! However, with the jack on wheels that you used for the picture, it might be possible to just push it away from the chair without pumping at all and snap the lock this way. So, there's something needed to prevent it, maybe another chain that holds the base of the jack to one of the chair legs.

I was sort of thinking of attaching the chair to a base made of plywood. Then it would be possible to use straps of some sort to strap the wheels down to the base. (I'm thinking of the bendable metal strip with a bunch of holes in em to screw into, you often see them used to screw down pipes, but I can't think what they are called)
MSM

Post by MSM »

TheWingmen wrote: (I'm thinking of the bendable metal strip with a bunch of holes in em to screw into, you often see them used to screw down pipes, but I can't think what they are called)
Something like this?Image
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

MSM wrote:
TheWingmen wrote: (I'm thinking of the bendable metal strip with a bunch of holes in em to screw into, you often see them used to screw down pipes, but I can't think what they are called)
Something like this?Image
Exactly! Like the one labeled "b" but with the holes in a strait line was specifically what I had in mind. Good find :hi: <-imagine that's a high five not a wave
MSM

Post by MSM »

TheWingmen wrote:
MSM wrote:
TheWingmen wrote: Exactly! Like the one labeled "b" but with the holes in a strait line was specifically what I had in mind. Good find :hi: <-imagine that's a high five not a wave
:D Good! Need to make full scenario illustration. When I'll have time I'll try to make it.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

MSM wrote: :D Good! Need to make full scenario illustration. When I'll have time I'll try to make it.
Brilliant! I look forward to seeing what you illustrate
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Jack.JPG
The problem with this jack is it has to arc when it goes up.
If it were under a car the wheels would allow it to move in as the car was lifted.
If you bolt the jack and the chair to the same platform then your dildo will arc to the front of the chair as it was raised.

Instead of a floor jack, consider a bottle jack with a long handle.
bottle jack.jpg
If you can figure out a way to attach it to your platform I think you will be one step closer to making this device.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Bottle jack is defenetly better due the linear movement. Also bottle can be easely attached to peace of plywood for wider stand. Also small adustments can be made of how fast it lifts and will it fall downwards by itself when you dont pump it...
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Because of you guys I'll never look at my car jack the same way ever again... :facepalm:

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Glad to be of assistance... :twisted:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It also gives a new meaning to ...
"Giving someone a lift"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
MSM

Post by MSM »

Finally I create a gif animation=) TS can edit main post and add my gif.
Attachments
2869093.gif