Devious device

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheWingmen

Re: Devious device

Post by TheWingmen »

MSM wrote:Finally I create a gif animation=) TS can edit main post and add my gif.
Nice job on the animation! Exactly what I was picturing with my idea (slightly different release, but ones release is however they want it :wink: ) Still super excited to try and build something like this this summer
bikerbuilder

Post by bikerbuilder »

the idea and pics are interesting, not sure how one would reach to do the initail securing
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

bikerbuilder wrote:the idea and pics are interesting, not sure how one would reach to do the initail securing
Lock your feet and one hand in, make sure everything is ready to go, then snap the padlock on the anchor to your last free hand! Sometimes locking the last hand in stuff like this can be awkward but is usually doable
DMV

Post by DMV »

I think this is a really good idea and even animated gif. You can also extend the scenario determined or something great so far. would appreciate some conversions.
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer »

I like this scenario a lot. I am going to try it on Thursday, February 18, 2016. But with different settings. I'll do it whilestanding, tied to the ladder. There will be two holes in the plank between my legs. One for an anal butt plug, the second one for my scrotu, on which some weight will be hanging... There will be some other features as well... For example small box hanging on my nipples into which I'll pee eventually... The release mechanism will be similar to the suggested in these posts. I'll will use some ginger tied to the top of the anal plug as well... I am looking forward to experience that...
So, today is the day :)
Last edited by Swimmer on 18 Feb 2016, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

TheWingmen wrote:
MSM wrote:
TheWingmen wrote: (I'm thinking of the bendable metal strip with a bunch of holes in em to screw into, you often see them used to screw down pipes, but I can't think what they are called)
Something like this?Image
Exactly! Like the one labeled "b" but with the holes in a strait line was specifically what I had in mind. Good find :hi: <-imagine that's a high five not a wave
You weren't too far off Wingmen around these parts we call that pipe strap.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i love it
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

I don't think to have read it in the topic.
To add difficulty you can open the release valve a little so that the dildo will slowly come down again when waiting to long to activate the handle.
Last edited by Darkrope on 10 Oct 2016, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
TSM

Post by TSM »

Good idea but it's even better with a fuck machine. I tested on my wife slave plus vibrating clamps on tits
The best fetish is the one that allows you to flourish